Ruthless

Oleh readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... Lebih Banyak

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€30πŸ’œ

494 36 20
Oleh readsbynae

November 3
7:05 pm
Chris's Safehouse

Searching for her car keys, Keyshia huffed finally giving up. "Looking for something?" Chris questioned, smirking as she plopped down on the couch across from him.

Squinting her eyes at him, she crossed her right leg over her left. "You got my car keys?" She asked.

Sitting up, he sat the remote down on the table. "That depends on where you're goin." He answered, taking the keys out his jogging pants.

Getting up, Keyshia walked over to him. "I'm not finna play these childish ass games witchu." She groaned, reaching for the keys only for them to be pulled back.

Chris pulled Keyshia down on the couch next to him. "Where we goin?" He questioned her.

She gave him a look of irritation. "Nigga is this like a hobby of yours? Just to fuck wit me?" She mumbled, scooting away from him.

Grinning, he nodded his head, "Yo ass was gettin on my nerves wen you first got here. Why I can't have a lil fun too? Plus, you look cute wen you're angry." He spoke, tapping her chin.

Swatting his hand away from her, she smacked her lips. "Boy fuck you. And I hope you got one of yo lil hoes to go witchu tonight cause I'm not." She told, getting up from the couch.

10:45 pm
Los Angeles
Nightclub

Crossing my arms, my eyes traveled along with Chris as he entered the club. I smirked seeing him look behind to see that I wasn't following him.

Walking back up to the car, he unlocked the door causing me to lock it back. He tried again but failed once more. "Get yo ass out the damn car." He demanded, staring at me through the windshield.

I got on my phone, putting in my headphones. "Fuck this. I got a birthday comin up." I mumbled, looking for outfits on the Versace website.

Seeing the passengers door open, I tried to close it back but failed miserably. "I hope they ass got Versace suits for yo goddamn funeral." Chris threatened, pulling me out the car by my arm.

Grabbing my phone out my hand, he stuck it in his pocket. "Don't start." He shushed me, grabbing onto my hand he dragged me into the club with him.

I hate this man so much it's not even funny.

Ghost dapped hands with an unknown person while I stood next to him pissed. Afterwards, he sat down on the couch next to the man while I stayed behind, mugging the shit outta him.

Another person had walked into the vip section and he had a lil conversation with Chris with no eye contact with him at all cause the man's eyes were on me.

After Ghost had finished talking to him, he made his way over towards me. But he swiftly, wrapped his arms around my waist and quickly pulled me to sit on his lap.

Which caused the man to just grab a shot off the bottle girls tray and maneuver his ass out the vip.

Looking down at Ghost, I squinted my eyes at him. "Yo ass is not slick." I stated, pointing my finger at his chest.

Giving me a devious grin, he shushed me. "Shhh, listen. I need you to tell me if that's him, he finna walk past with his bodyguards and I don't want him to see me." He informed, motioning over to someone surrounded by a big entourage.

I looked at Ghost as if he had lost his mind, cause he damn sho did. "Hell no." I gagged realizing what he wanted me to do.

I sucked my teeth, "Boy, yo ass is tweakin if you th-" Before I could finish my sentence he had smashed his lips into mines as the crowd had walked by.

I squinted my eyes trying to make out the man's face as he had walked past us. That's him.

I tried to lift up from kissing Chris but he held my cheeks in his hand while continuing to do so.

I had pulled one of his eyelashes which caused him to let me go. "Fuck is wrong witchu?" I frowned, quickly raising off of him.

Getting up, he looked down at me. "Once again, don't flatter yourself. It's all an act." He said, picking up his blunt off the table.

Pushing past him, I scoffed. "If that's the case, yo ass stopped actin wen you first met me." I taunted, walking out the club and heading towards the car.

20  minutes later

I looked over at Ghost as he put a clip in his gun. "Nigga you coulda left my ass at home for this goofy shit. Ion kno who yo ass finna kill but ion want no parts." My eyes widening realizing what was finna go down.

Chuckling he put a silencer on it before handing it over to me. "You mean who we finna kill." He motioned first me to take the gun.

I shook my head, "Nigga hell no. Take me the fuck home." I pushed it back towards him.

Shoving the gun in my hand, he huffed. "These muhfuckas was sent to kill yo brother and father." He informed, pointing at the house we were parked in front of.

Taking the safety off, I opened the car door. "This house?" I questioned, proceeding to walk up to the door.

Omniscient POV.

Ghost quickly took his gun off his waist and shut the car door. "No girl, hold yo ass on a minute." He whispered pulling her back.

Keyshia huffed, looking up at him. "Boi, I ain't tryna talk. I'm killing everybody in that bitch and that's on foe nem." She promised, pushing him out her way.

Continuing their path, Ghost pushed her behind him so he could kick the door down, Keyshia wasted no time shooting.

Ghost checked to make sure Keyshia was still behind him as he walked up the steps. "You okay?" He asked, she nodded giving him an assuring smile.

Checking every bedroom to make sure there were no witnesses, they came across a bag of money. "Nigga don't you got enough of that shit?" Keyshia groaned as Ghost wrapped the bag around his shoulder.

Smacking his lips, he put his hand on her shoulder. "Mamas, ain't no such thing." He winked at her.

Gasping, Keyshia pointed behind him as a red dot was planted on his back. "Shit!" She screamed as he quickly shot the person just in time.

Grabbing her hand, he pulled her behind him, shooting at more niggas who came from out the backyard. "Come on!" He rushed, pulling her with him as they both ran out the house.

Running to the car they quickly got in as gunshots pierced the doors. "Yo ass is insane!" She yelled at him as Ghost quickly swerved down the street.

2 Hours Later

Chris watched Keyshia as she grabbed her clothes out their closet. "Really? Yo ass is still upset?" He smacked his lips as she turned around.

Keyshia rolled her eyes, trying to get past him but he blocked her way. "Lemme see, yo ass pulled that slick shit last night. And what did you do tonight? Pulled another slick one and let me not forget......  ALMOST GOT US THE FUCK KILLED!!!!!" She screamed at him.

Chris waved her off, moving out her way. "You got yo self in this shit. This is just the goddamn start, now I could let yo ass go back to Chicago." He insisted, pulling up flights on his phone.

Keyshia snapped her head in his direction. "Shiddddd. Ain't gotta tell me the fuck twice." She spoke, putting on her shoes.

Chris followed her outside, crossing his arms he waited for her to get in the car, Keyshia stopped in her tracks. "I'm gon get my ass killed. Move nigga." She turned around, pushing past him she walked back into the house.

Chris chuckled, shaking his head. "I hoped you were at least that smart." He mumbled, locking the door.

Turning around, Keyshia squinted her eyes at him. "Nigga I will beat yo ass." She gritted, getting offended by his slick remark.

Putting his hands up in surrender, he walked into the front room. "I don't want no smoke tonight. Plus, we got a flight to Paris in a couple hours." He informed, taking his boots off.

Keyshia stared at him, wondering what he was up to. "Once again, you ain't slick nigga. I'm ten steps ahead of you. That bitch gon get her ass beat in Paris, so you better keep one of us in Cali." She pointed at him, before walking into her bedroom.

Nodding his head, Chris cut the TV on. "Oh, I will. If only you knew." He mumbled to himself.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Fatal Oleh maya

Fiksi Penggemar

8K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit
106K 5.5K 29
Sometimes you need to be bound, you need to be tied down. Don't be one of those shy girls, let me arrest you. Co-writing w/ @icallhimchristopher.
3.7K 33 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
Relapse Oleh Jadahx_

Fiksi Penggemar

116K 5.4K 57
They were each other's drug, the only choice was to relapse.