Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningโ€ผ๏ธโš ๏ธโ˜ข๏ธ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
๐Ÿ–ค1๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค 2๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค3๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค4๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค5๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค6๐Ÿ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
๐Ÿ–ค7๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค8๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค9๐Ÿ’œ
Attention
๐Ÿ–ค10๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค11๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค12๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค13๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค14๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค15๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค16๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค17๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค18๐Ÿ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
๐Ÿ–ค19๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค20๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค21๐Ÿ’œ
Get it together!!!
๐Ÿ–ค22๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค23๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค24๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค25๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค26๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค27๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค29๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค30๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค31๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค32๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค33๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค34๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค35๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค36๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค37๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค38๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค39๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค40๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค41๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค42๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค43๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค44๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค45๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค46๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค47๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค48๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ49๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค50๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค51๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ–ค5๏ฟผ2๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸคFINALE๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ–คSequel๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ–ค28๐Ÿ’œ

541 41 8
By readsbynae

Song: I Like It - Sevyn Streeter

After a few minutes of riding down the road, Keyshia had got an incoming call. "I'm with the nigga who I was hoeing up on." She loudly spoke into the phone before quickly hanging up on Chris.

I know I'm gone hear a whole ear full once he gets home.

Continuing the drive home, she cackled as her phone started to ring again. "I'm not answering," She hummed, declining the call.

Looking around for his car, keys Chris's mouth had dropped. "I know the fûck this bitch didn't!" He panicked, moving things around on the sand.

Robyn looked at him in confusion, "Uh, what's wrong?" She asked, tapping his shoulder.

Glaring at her, Robyn stepped back. "Shush." He demanded, continuing to look for his keys.

Giving up, he went to the parking lot. "She did." He mumbled, looking over at Robyn.

She motioned for him to follow her to her car. "She must be out her goddamn mind." He whispered, getting into the passenger side of Robyn's car.

Grabbing my clothes out the closet, I went to the bathroom. Running the shower, I stripped out of my bathing suit before stepping in.

Me and his ass argue so much, it's fucking ridiculous. I knew it was gone be some shit living with his ass, but I ain't know it was gone be this bad.

Why the hell is it taking him so long to fucking kill Champ? That's all I need to know, then after that I'm out.

He has us doing all this extra shit, ain't took us to know real drops our drug operations. Then he's a big time drug dealer, shouldn't he be going to parties and shit?

Know what? Ion even care, I'm just tired of dealing with his ass already. Then on top of that, he had his little hoes, rubbing aroumd thinming they can talk to me any kinda way.

Bitch, I will fucking kill you! I will kill her and him, well prolly not him, his ass scare me just a lil bit.

But still, I will beat all them hoes the fûck up! How and the fuck am I your best friend and you ain't gone defend me?

I'm the one with a title, you still ain't give this bitch a title. Which means, you suppose to choose me over her.

Actuality, I could care the fuck less. Ole bitch as-

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the front door slam closed. "Let me shut my ass up." I mumbled, turning the water off then stepping out the shower.

Hearing his footsteps, walk around the house, I peeked our the bathroom door. "Keyshia! Where the fuck you hiding at? You think that shit was funny?!" He yelled throughout the hallway

Laughing at him, I looked in the mirror, starting to brush my wet hair. "Why do yo ass always fucking play with me? You think I'm some clown ass nigga?" He fumed, scowling at me from behind.

Looking at him through the mirror, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Can you get the fuck out? You don't see me naked?" I questioned, pushing him away from me.

Diverting his eyes off my face, they trailed down my body. "Only if this wasn't on you." He mumbled, tugging at my towel.

My eyes widened, slapping his hand away. "Yo ass gon stop fucking hitting me too." He told, grabbing my face.

Stale facing him, I slapped his hand once again. "Who gone make me? Yo ass ain't running shit over here." I questioned, crossing my arms.

I backed into the sink as he slowly walked up, cornering me in. "If you bend over, I can show you who run this shit." He grabbed my neck, piercing his eyes through mines.

Not breaking eye contact, I grabbed his jaw. "If I do that, that'll be doing you a favor. Giving you the best pussy you've ever had." I mumbled, pushing him off me.

Raising his eyebrows, he looked over me again. "I bet." He mumbled, before walking out the bathroom.

Ole freaky ass nigga.

Closing the door behind him, I blow dried my hair. "The temptation." I spoke to myself, feeling my pearl throb.

Ugh, why is he doing this to me? Why does it have to be me out of all people?

Huffing, I looked up at the mirror, seeing the door open back up. "Put this on." He spoke, sitting a dress and some heels on the sink top.

Raising my eyebrows, I sat the blow dryer down. "Why?" I questioned, now turning around to face him.

Waving her off, I walked out the bathroom, only for her to trail behind me. "You're my date tonight for this party." I explained, grabbing my blunt off the dresser.

Pulling my big out my pocket, I brought the blunt to life, as smoke cane from both ends. "Like hell I am, it's a party, you don't bring dates to them. You leave dates for them." She argued, putting her hands on her hips.

Here we go.

Smacking my lips, I took a hit from the blunt. "Put the goddamn dress on girl." I spoke after exhaling the smoke out my lungs.

Shaking her head, she continued her debate. "Don't you use them two girls Peaches and Resse's for this typa shit? Y'all asses was a happy ass couple earlier." Keyshia rolled her eyes, referring to our earlier events at the beach.

Nodding, I agreed with her point. "Yea, but I would like to use you. I wanna show off the baddest one." I smiled causing her to stare at me blankly

Looking down, I chuckled figuring she would cuss me out. "Nigga, I am not a hoe. And I'm not cute they both have better bodies than me. Use them. Most of all, I'm NOT your hoe. They are, leave me off yo dick and out yo shit." Taking another pull from my blunt, I watched her actions of walking back into the bathroom.

Dumping my ashes, I pointed at her. "That's even more reason why you're gonna be my date. One moment you're confident and the next you're not. I get you're bi polar but you gotta choose one. If we bein honest, it's up to you to stay off my dick." I mumbled the last part to myself.

But the way how she stopped in her tracks told me otherwise. "I don't need your help with my confidence, I'm working on that myself. I'm not fucking bi polar. Then bitches that you fuck around with do got something over me, whether it's their face, bodies, sex. I'm yo bestfriend but you choosing them hoes over me then get mad when you notice ion trust you. Once again, I'm not a hoe, use one of them to help witcho dir-" Cutting herself off by my gestures she crossed her arms.

Holding my hand up, I mugged her. "Put the fucking dress on, you're my date. End of discussion." I stated, turning around, I walked into the closet.

Hearing her suck her teeth, she glanced at me in the closet as I looked back at her. "Ion kno who the fuck you think you talkin to but uh, I ain't the average bitch you meet out on the streets." She sassed, walking into the closet.

I wish she put on some ducking clothes, tempting a nigga and shit.

Taking one last pull from my blunt, I put it out. "Obviously." I agreed.

Raising her eyebrows, Keyshia looked at me in confusion. "What?" She asked, tapping her bare feet on the floor.

Shaking my head, I chuckled at her actions. "Nothing. Just put the damn dress on, I'm trying to be nice. But you starting to blow my damn high." I warned, taking my clothes off the hanger, I moved past her.

Walking out the bedroom, she went to the guest room, rambling. "You starting to blow my high, I'm tryna be nice. Like I'm spose to be scared of yo ass. Shut yo ass up, you just pissed cause I'm not bowing down to you like then other bitches. You blowing my high too nigga." She scoffed, plopping down on the bed, starting to watch tv.

I walked over to her, roughly snatching her up by the arms. "Put that muthafuckin dress on fore I beat yo ass. Don't fucking play with me. You always on some bullshit, yo attitude is fucking unattractive." I gritted, glaring down at her, I held myself back from smacking her ass.

She does the fucking most for no goddamn reason.

Keyshia sighed dramatically, rolling her eyes, and snatching out of my grip. "Yo ass need to get yo fucking anger in check. That shits unattractive, witcho extra mad ass." She spoke, storming down the hallway she grabbed her clothes out my bedroom before leaving out.

I know yo ass just didn't have some shit to say about my anger.

Walking out the house, my eyes roamed her figure as she stood outside by my car. "Hell nah." She spoke, causing me to look at her in confusion.

Walking over to me, Keyshia reached behind my ear. "You out yo goddamn mind? This is fucking death at its finest." She said, while grabbing the cigarette, throwing it down on the ground she made sure to step on it.

Raising my eyebrows, I looked at the damaged cigarette then back at her. "What? You wanna fight?" She asked, cracking her knuckles.

Unlocking the car doors, I laughed. "Get in the damn car." I replied, shaking my head.

45 Minutes later

I felt uncomfortable having his hands wrapped around my waist so tightly, it was as if we were really a couple. "Don't you two seem to be happyily in love." The Jone's smiled at the both of us.

This is the party who gets one of Ghost's deliveries. We're here, making sure it goes as planned. Also making sure that they're not one of the shady customers he needs to watch out from.

Grabbing a drink, I took a sip from it, but their next question almost caused me to choke. "So when's the wedding?" Mrs. Jones questioned, making my eyes widened for a second.

Chris looked down at me as I looked up at him irritably, he squeezed my waist, causing me to smile. "Uh, we're not engaged just yet. But trust me, I'm working on it." Then before I knew it, he leaned into my lips, causing me to turn my face so his lips could meet my cheek.

Hearing his light chuckle, I leaned up to his ear. "Yo ass tweakin." I whispered, tapping his chin.

He looked down, winking at me. "She'll be Mrs. Brown real soon." He assured the Jone's, holding out my hand he kissed my ring finger.

Raising my eyebrows, I looked at him blankly before looking over at them. "He's such a charmer." I joked, nudging him.

Adoring our actions, they gushed. "I remember when we were young and in love like you two." Mr. Jones complimented, grabbing his wife's hand.

My eyes widened once again, biting my lip. "Yep, young and in love. That's what we are." I tried to sound as genuine as I could but it came off as sarcasm.

Which is why I'm sure Chris nudged me. "Stop, it might be true." He grabbed my chin, causing me to look in his eyes.

That tingling feeling washed over my body once again, blinking a few times, I broke out the trance he put me in. "G, you play too damn much for my liking." I laughed, pulling away from him, I walked off, still feeling his eyes on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 279 31
Who's that Baddie. Girl he's Finnnnnnne ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€
100K 3.7K 46
Their strongest weakness, was falling in love...
138K 5.1K 34
Everyone knew who he was and they all feared him. Except her. He had finally met his match in more ways that one.
5.5K 738 16
She never thought she would have a family, let along falling in love. Her past haunted her everyday and she drowned herself in alcohol and violence...