Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€14πŸ’œ

697 39 64
By readsbynae

Atlanta
9:54 am
Hilton Hotel

Keyshia opened her eyes, yawning as she sat up in the bed. "Shit." She groaned feeling a headache come on to her as she made her way to her purse.

Grabbing some Advil, she popped two in her mouth. Untwisting the cap off the water bottle on the nightstand, she washed the pills down.

Glancing over at the card that was handed to her last night, she picked it up. "One mo' gig." She mumbled, grabbing her phone off the bed.

Dialing the number then pressing the call icon she waited for someone to pick up as it rung. "Booking manager, Angela, of XXL and. BlackMen magazine, speaking." A females voice cane through on the phone after 4 rings.

Keyshis cleared her throat, "Uh, a nigg- a man had given me this card last night. He said something about wanting to work with me for the cover of both the magazines." She spoke, mentally cursing for the "nigga" word that slipped out. So not professional Keyshia.

Michael was on the other end of the line, telling Angela what to say, "Oh yes, we were awaiting your call. Ms. Moretti, well I want to inform you that you'll be gettin- boy what? Okay, move da- I'm sorry, Keyshia. You would have to come out to New York this week. You'll be getting paid half before the shoot and the other half afterwards. The total amount of money paid to you will be 100,000 dollars." Keyshia gasped, taking the phone from her ear.

She jumped out the bed, dancing. "Yea, muthafucka yea. You can't tell me shit. I'm the bitch in these streets." She cheered, dusting her self off before putting the phone back up to her ear.

Angela and Michael's eyes had widened at her reaction, "So I'll take that as a yes?" Angela giggled as Michael continued to listen to their conversation.

Keyshia quickly nodded her head as if she could see her, "Yes, I'll be flying out there later on tonight." She informed, going online to book tickets.

Angela was kinda excited to finally see the plan going somewhere, "Do you have your own glam team that's of your preference?" She questioned, tapping her nails on the desk.

Keyshia looked over at Tae, who was still sleep in the bed, "Yes, two people, actually." She responded, knowing that Ariana would be coming too.

Angela nodded, telling Michael to book three tickets to New York. "Alright, I'll be booking you three flights from Atlanta to New York, first class. I'll text you the info once it's done. We look forward to working with you. She spoke before ending the call, her and Michael smiled at each other seeing the first part of the plan was in action.

Keyshia canceled her search for flights, and went on to book another hotel room instead. "Yes, bitch we going to New muthafuckin York." Tae jumped out the bed, startling Keyshia as she clutched onto her chest.

Ariana, sat up looking around in confusion, "What's wrong with you?" She groaned swinging her feet out the bed, as they now hovered over the floor.

Tae ran over towards Ari, grabbing her shoulders then shaking her. "Pack yo shit, pack, pack, pack. We going to New York!!!!!" He shouted, running out the hotel room.

Keyshia shook her head at his actions, figuring he went to go get some continental breakfast from downstairs. "Why we going to New York?" Ari questioned as she went into the bathroom.

Keyshia took out some casual clothes to put on before packing the rest of her things, "Uh, I decided to do that photo shoot and I guess it's gonna be done ASAP. It sounds legit, and if not, y'all gone be there with me." She informed, zipping up her suitcase.

Ari walked out the bathroom, nodding, glancing at Keyshia she grabbed her phone off the table. "What's wrong?" Keyshia questioned, feeling an uncomfortable tension in the room.

Ari looked up at her, shrugging, "I'm just a lil tired that's all, I'll be ight tho." She responded, plopping back down on the bed.

Keyshia frowned, knowing that it really was something wrong with her. But she didn't wanna push it, she'll find out because if she can't get to the bottom of it, then Tae definitely will.

2 days later
New York
Marriott Maquis
1:32 pm

Tae curled the last piece of Keyshia's hair before patting her shoulders. "Alright, come on. You finna be an hour late." He spoke showing Keyshia the time on his watch.

Ariana observed them, before focusing her eyes back on the tv. "Y'all asses take the longest doing everything." She commented, grabbing her smoothie off the table.

Keyshia smacked her lips, "You ain't making it no betta. Put on some clothes." She motioned to Ariana's attire.

Ariana had let out a loud burp, "This yo photo shoot not mines, I'm just comin to watch." She winked at her before grabbing her bag of chips while holding her phone and smoothie in the other.

Tae smirked at Ariana, "I bet you is." He nudged her, Keyshia payed no attention to what was being said because she was calling Angela to let her know that they were down the street.

Tae looked back at Keyshia as she walked behind him, "Why the hell you just lie to that woman like that?" He laughed, knowing damn well they weren't even in the car yet.

New York
Drift Studios
2:35 pm

Keyshia walked into the studio, being  greeted by Angela and a welcoming smile, "Hey, I'm Angela. We're so excited to be working with you today." She spoke, shaking Keyshia's hand.

Keyshia nodded, giving her a humble smile, "Nice meeting you too, I'm just as excited." She replied before letting go of her hand.

The clothing stylist for the shoot, showed Keyshia an outfit that happened to be lingerie, "Uh, this what I'm wearing?" She grabbed the one piece from the lady while holding it up to Angela.

Angela twisted up her lips before smiling, "Sweetie, this is a photoshoot for BlackMen, usually the cover has a woman in lingerie with a lot of sex appeal." She explained, looking back at the wall full of pictures from other covers.

Keyshia looked back at Ariana who urged her on, "I kno, I kno. You're young, and sixt- damn you is young as hell. Well don't act like you ain't just just run away from home, you doing shit on yo own now. Oh and your parents emancipated you." She whispered the last part in Keyshia's ear.

Keyshia's mouth dropped, she stared blankly at Ariana. "I got the email, I just thought that it was fake or some shit. I didn't think they would really do that, I'm the youngest an- oh my god." She mumbled, her hands shook as her anxiety started to act up.

Ariana took the outfits out the stylist's hands, "She'll just need a couple minutes then, she'll be ready to start." She informed, Angela held a look of worry on her face before nodding at Ariana then walking away.

Tae held onto Keyshia's waist, consoling her as he guided her to the dressing room. "Shits really starting to bite me in the ass. I guess that was the last straw for them. I've been hurting my parents so much that they emancipated me. When they denied my request of being emancipated, I used to be pissed at them after every argument. But it had made me realize that they really really loved me. So for them to finally do it, it makes me feel like they've given up on me." She mumbled, as Tae had walked her over to a chair to sit in right in front of the vanity.

Tae turned Keyshia around, looking into her eyes. "It's gonna be okay, You've got us. And we've got you." He tried to comfort, giving her an assuring smile.

Keyshia shook her head, "No, no, no. Now I'm missing apart of me, my parents, I feel like the black sheep of the family now. The fights at school, my outbursts, my anger, my therapy, getting arrested, juvenile, breaking out of the mental institution, contemplating suicide. I'm a fucking monster, those damn doctors back in Chicago are still tryna diagnose me with mental illnesses. Why is my life in shambles and I'm so young? I ran away, I ran away because I was tired and I'm hurt. People don't see me as a regular person, my parents don't even see me as a regular person. I'm fucking sick in the head, can't you see, Tae? I need help, what's wrong with me?" She questioned, tears falling from her face onto her lap, she hoped for some hope within Tae's eyes.

You have hope, but it's me that doesn't. I have to find a way out and escape, my friends shouldn't have to fall victim to or witness the monster I'm becoming. And I'm so damn young, I'll lose my mind before I hit 21. That's if I haven't already lost it.

Ariana and Tae rubbed Keyshia's back and consoled her, this was another one of her mental breakdowns she has pretty often.

Speaking to her physically could only comfort her right now, they both new that trying to talk to her verbally would go through one ear and out the other. Because they knew her mind was racing with so many thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keyshia had walked out of set, smiling as if she weren't going through pain right now, something she did often. "Yass, honey." The photographer, Adrian clapped as she went for her first pose.

Keyshia paid no attention to Megan who was licking her lips at the sight she had on Keyshia. "Girl, you better not. Your brother gone beat your ass." Angela nudged Megan, causing her to break out her trance.

Megan smacked her lips, "Bitch, she serving body, that's all. Ain't nobody worried about his ass. And I already got a lil ting, I'm fucking wit." She stuck her tongue out, winking at Angela.

Angela shook her head laughing, "Bring out the white mini couch y'all." She commanded to the men who set up the scenes of the photoshoot.

Adrian smiled, " You're doing marvelous, hunny." He complimented, he loved she had her own unique poses and he didn't have to tell her what to do.

Angela, motioned for Keyshia to stand up, "Two more in this outfit then I want a wardrobe change." She spoke as the couch was moved from off the set.

Keyshia smiled decided to give the camera some lip, "Bitch you better show them plump ass lips." Tae hyped, causing Keyshia to laugh as she walked off set.

Angela motioned for the stylists to change her, "Outfit change people!!" Adrian yelled as they rushed her into the dressing room.

Tae nudged Ari as he noticed how she was in a daze while watching Keyshia. "You need to stop playing and tell her." He stood in front of her.

Ariana moved as he blocked her view, "No, I'm not telling her. At least not right now." She mumbled to him.

Tea rolled his eyes, turning back around to watch again, "Do you, but don't be pissed when she get some dick and never look back." He hummed, crossing his arms.

Ariana giggled, "You're so irritating." She shook her head.

Adrian looked at the clock seeing that it was almost time to wrap up. "Give me a sexy agitated face. Show a little teeth, eyes closed. Left hand on left shoulder." He directed, Keyshia gave him a confused look, messing up a couple times before getting the pose right.

Angela clapped, running up to Keyshia. "It's a wrap girl you killed that shit." She embraced Keyshia into a quick hug.

Keyshia gave her a faint smile, "Yes, thank you so much." She tried to keep up her head even though she was still heartbroken of her current relationship with her parents.

New York
Marriott Marquis
11:00 pm

Ariana looked over at Keyshia, pouting, "You have to eat." She spoke, seeing that Keyshia hadn't touched any of the food they had ordered.

Keyshia glanced over at Ari, "I am, I'm just thinkin' right now." She mumbled, picking up a piece of pizza and taking a small bite out of it.

Tae finished up his food, dumping his trash out, "Ion kno bout y'all hoes, but I'm going to bed." He spoke, climbing under the covers.

Ariana agreed, taking one last look at Keyshia before telling her goodnight.

Keyshia went into the bathroom, closing and locking the door. Staring at herself in the mirror, it took only a small second for her to break down.

Glancing at the razor on the sink she picked it up, sliding down the wall. "I'm not gonna make it back to Chicago unless it's in a body bag." She whispered, she felt like her fate was just around the corner, she knew that Champ was still alive, even though she sent niggas to do the dirty work, they didn't get their hands dirty enough.

Putting the razor up to her wrist, she had got an eerie feeling causing her to throw the razor onto the floor.

She got off the floor and unlocked the door to the bathroom. Walking over to the safe she punched in the code she had set on it.

Opening up the safe, instead of her bag of money being there, it was a set of keys and a note instead.

546 Washington Avenue

Bitch hell no all of my valuables is in that bag, even the card with the money from that photo shoot is in that damn bag. That's my money for my investments and the rest of my college tuition.

Keyshia glanced over at Tae and Ari, witnessing their slumber. She took off the T-Shirt she had on and put on something more comfortable for what she knew was bound to happen.

She stuck her knife down in her boot before walking out the hotel room.

I've got to get me a damn gun.

2:00 am

Keyshia pulled into the driveway of the unfamiliar house getting out the car, she had the intentions of grabbing the rest of her money. And heading back to Chicago as soon as she got back to the hotel.

Keyshia walked up the pathway leading to the front door, she grabbed the house keys out her purse. "Hopefully he's in this bitch sleep. Ion have time for this bitch, but his ass got me fucked up. I worked hard for my muhfuckin cash." She mumbled looking back at his Maserati parked next to hers.

Opening up the door, she frowned seeing the lights all on, as if someone awaited her presence. "Hey baby, I missed your ass." Champ came up from behind her, wrapping her in his arms.

Keyshia glanced over at the cut up cocaine on the table. "Ughh, get off of me Champ you're high off that shit." She tried reaching for the knife but his hold on her was too tight.

Once he let go of her, he roughly turned her around to face him. "You really though you were getting away from me that easy!" He sent a slap to her face causing her to fall down on the floor from his strong force.

Keyshia's head hit the table causing her to groan out in pain as she felt the blood trickle down her face. "Fuck." She shouted, seeing her blood drip onto the white carpet.

Chanp ran his hands down his head before storming over to her. "You're not fucking leaving me!" He grabbed Keyshia's arms, dragging her into the bedroom.

Keyshia attempted to get off the bed her threw her down on but she was feeling light headed."Bitch! Leave me alone! Champ! Stop!" She screamed as he pulled tugged at her leggings she had on.

Tears started to trickle down her face but she continued to yell and fight. "Shut the fuck up!!" He shouted, unbuckling his pants.

Keyshia kicked him in his face, causing him to stumble back, she took that as a chance to roll over to the other side of the bed.  She spotted her bag of money on top of the nightstand, snatching it up, she quickly ran out the bed room.

She cried out as he ran after her. "Get the fuck off me!"She made it into the front room but her caught Keyshia by her waist.

She cussed under her breath as the bag of money had landed on the other side of the room. "Be still, the fuck wrong with you! I'll kill yo ass, don't try me!" He threatened, throwing her down onto the floor and sending a kick to her face

Keyshia cried out in pain as she felt the excruciating agony from her nose and mouth. Her lip was busted, her nose was bleeding, and the gash on her face still leaked with blood.

Champ threw Keyshia onto the couch, pulling down his draws. He went to touch the rim of Keyshia's leggings but Keyshia had reached for the nearby vase and broke it onto the back of his head.

Keyshia squirmed to get from under him, his eyes were opening and closing by the minute meaning he was slipping in and out of consciousness. She ran to the other side of the room, grabbing the money, she clutched onto it.

She looked around for her car keys but she heard him groaning as if he was getting up off the floor. "Damn, bitch. You still ain't dead."Champ looked in the front room doorway as Keyshia stood right there, pissed that he had recovered quickly.

Keyshia scoffed running towards the front door Champ had beat her to the punch. He tried to hit her again but Keyshia ducked, swiftly taking the knife out her boot. "Aaauughhhh." Keyshia screamed with anger as she plunged a knife into his chest.

She kicked his body before walking over him, running out the back door since he was blocking the front. "Slice and dice bitch. Slice and dice." Keyshia mumbled to herself as she quickly ran down Champ's block.

She tried to get as far away from his house as she possibly could. "Get in the truck." Keyshia cussed under her breath as a deep voice had gave her commands while holding a gun up to her head.

What she gone do?

How do y'all feel about her being emancipated?

Y'all will find out more about her juvenile records and her mental health.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 67 15
After loosing her mother and grandmother and going through traumatic experiences Aaliyah meets KD, her first love they fall in love after he takes...
1.4M 24.4K 34
He watched her for months, craving every curve on her beautifully sculptured body. She was innocent and clueless of his intentions. He was going to d...
4.2K 40 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
5.5K 738 16
She never thought she would have a family, let along falling in love. Her past haunted her everyday and she drowned herself in alcohol and violence...