Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€13πŸ’œ

742 41 54
By readsbynae

Atlanta
Hilton Hotel
3:44 pm

After a couple hours of getting some sleep, and telling Tae and Ari that I'll be up there tomorrow. These two niggas came knocking on the damn door to my hotel room.

I had just posted a pic on Instagram and got a lot of notifications within 5 minutes.
"Who's this nigga that keeps commenting under all yo pictures?" Ariana asked picking my phone up as our feet soaked for our pedis.

I reached out for my phone, as she handed it to me. "Girl ion kno, I think he's involved with that bitch. Like he's his rival or some shit I seen a picture of him in that bag of bricks I found." I whispered to her cause I ain't need these nosy ass people in my business, scrolling down my comments to see this nigga get bold as hell.

I replied to his comment before, looking at Tae, "Look at this, his ass is determined." I showed my phone to them.

Tea laughed, shaking his head, "And now y'all arguing with him? You bitches is hilarious." He replied, sitting his chair back to relax again.

I gasped as I seen the comment he replied for Ariana, "No the fuck he didn't." I laughed re-reading the comment over about three times.

Ariana looked up from her phone with wide eyes, "Do you see this shit?" She looked over at me.

I nodded, shaking my head, "Bitch, how could I not? This nigga's bold bold." I started typing up another reply to his ass.

I sat my phone down on the table, grabbing my ice tea that was sweating through the fancy glass it was in. "Wait a damn minute." I spoke before putting the straw up to my lips, proceeding to take a sip from my glass.

I sat my tea back down and grabbed my phone again, "He is fine." I mumbled scrolling through some of his pictures.

Tae leant over my shoulder, "Girl, he a hoe. He's too fine to be true." He spoke, tapping on another picture.

Why is Tae like this? "Yes he is." I agreed reading the comments under his post.

With they big forehead asses. They gon have some muhfuckin 5 head ass babies.

Ariana got out her chair as I did the same, putting my slides on. "Let's go, our nails, hair and feet is done. Time to chill until we hit the club." She said grabbing my hand as we paid and walked out of the nail salon.

*******Hours. Later*****

Ariana was talking to me about a lil on and off fling I had back in Chicago. "Soo, I'll deal with him after we get back to Chicago." I shrugged undressing.

Tae clapped his hands at my dull response about Herbo. "See that's my bitch. This is exactly why I fuck witchu heavy! Wait, what the fuck is this you think you boutta put on?" He asked holding up a simple oversized shirt with heels.

I frowned, glancing at the outfit, I felt like it was cute in my opinion. "I was gone wear this tonight at the cl-" He gasped cutting me off.

Tae's eyes widened before he walked over to my suitcases. "Ughn uhn girl hell no!" He searched through my clothes, dumping my bags out on the bed.

I sat on the bed, huffing. "What are you doin'?" I asked looking at him.

He continued searching through things, not bothering to look up at me. "Helping yo ass with yo lazy ass wardrobe you be putting on some fire ass shit. But you not boutta be out here looking like you was depressed all day and now all of a sudden you wanna go party. Hell no not my A1. Now where the hell- oh there we go!!!! Here put this on." He tried to hand me some heels and a leotard.

I raised my eyebrows, crossing my arms. "It's gone be some fine ass niggas there. Now if we gon go be sum hoes we gotta be hoes the right way." Tae shoved the clothes into my arms.

I glanced down at the clothes, "Ugh." I groaned getting up off the bed.

Tae smiled before walking away to finish Ariana's hair, she was laughing at the whole conversation, not saying a word. "I hope you can fit it, you're dropping that waist but not so much for yo ass." Tae laughed, looking behind me.

I sucked my teeth, "Fuck you!!!" I struggled getting the leotard up over my thighs.

Ariana giggled at me. "Maybe it will help if you unzipped the back." She pointed out.

I slid the suit down my legs before observing the back. "Wow." I mumbled, unzipping it.

My slow ass.

Tae informed Ari that her ponytail was done, "I'll be in the kitchen eating the food that y'all tryna let go to waste. This ass needs to get a lil bit fatter baby." Tae said as he walked out the room.

I let out a deep breath, finally getting the suit over my thighs. "He's so damn silly." I laughed, my arms through the leotard.

After grabbing my phone, I locked the hotel room, heading downstairs. "Took you long enough." Ariana commented as I got in the truck.

Trina nodded, "I'm saying. But you look cute." Trina said as we put on our seat belts while the driver pulled off. I thanked and complimented her before fixing my make up.

Atlanta
Havana Club
11:54 pm

Keyshia bobbed her head to the song that blasted through the club speakers. "I only rock designer wen I pop out. Pull up in that foreign then I hop out. Bag full of bandz brought the bank out, I only fuck wit hittas so they pop out." Keyshia rapped the chorus while rolling some loud.

Chyna observed the "target" they were set on tonight, she leant over to Nicki. "She's pretty, I'll give her that. But she's probably ghetto as hell. I mean I'm ghetto but...." She shrugged, running her hands through Tyga's head.

Nicki followed Chyna's eyes, "Tru, but I think Ghost got a lil crush on her. I hope she's not like them other bitches he fucks around with." She spoke before sitting on Trigga's lap.

Tyga looked over at Trigga, "Should I go over there now?" He questioned, hitting the blunt before passing it to him.

Trigga took two long pulls before saying, "Nah, give it a lil more time. We don't wanna make it too obvious so it can seem like a set up or some shit." He shook his head before passing it back to Tyga.

Keyshia's eyes were extremely red causing Trina to take the blunt out Keyshia's hand. "That's enough, how high you tryna get babydoll?" Trina sat next to Keyshia, putting the blunt out.

Keyshia blinked at Trina a couple times before wiping her eyes. "I'm tryna be on cloud 19." She laughed grabbing another one from behind her ear and lighting it.

Trina smacked her lips at Keyshia's actions. "You on yo 7th blunt, you're addicted to this shit. We only been here for an hour." She looked at Keyshia disappointedly.

Keyshia smacked her lips, pulling from her blunt then saying, "See, I would cuss you out right now. But I'm high as hell. This is why we stay bumping heads. Because you tell me I have sum shit going on, that's wrong.." Keyshia shrugged drinking some Ace Of Spade.

Trina nodded her head, huffing, "Which is why for now on, I'mma let you figure it out by yourself." She drunk some Henny.

Keyshia sat down the bottle and ashes her blunt, "With all of my problems? Including niggas, my loyalty to niggas, alcohol, and drugs." She looked at her skeptically.

Trina rolled her eyes, "I'll try, I wouldn't bet on it with the niggas thing tho. I just don't want you to turn into an alcoholic or become addicted to this." She stated, crossing her legs.

Keyshia pouted, before standing up. "Ohhhhh her love me." She giggled, leaning down to embrace Trina in a hug.

Trins laughed at Keyshia's actions before giving her a scolding face. I'm serious, I'm only letting this slide cause Ghost gon take care of Champ's ass. But if you let another nigga fuck you over, I'm getting my hands dirty. Then I'mma beat yo ass if you let him get away with it. Trina threatened, grasping Keyshia's hands.

Keyshia nodded, " I promise, I'm not taking no mo' shit from these niggas. I just can't seem to make any friends in co- Wait, who's Ghost?" Keyshia questioned, raising her eyebrows at the person who she said would take care of Champ.

Trina got up and maneuvered around Ariana, ignoring Keyshia's question. "Don't worry bout allat. You got me, Trina, Tae, and Bey. Fab five baby." She hugged me before walking downstairs to the bar.

After seeing that Keyshia was the only one in her section, Tyga walked up to Keyshia handing her a business card. "Hi babygirl, my boss was looking all around the country for you to cover the front page of XXL and BlackMen. We seen you on Vibe and some other magazines. We would love to work with you." He spoke, trying not to sound as high as he really was.

Keyshia raises her eyebrows at him questionably before sticking the card in her purse. "Okay, well I'll be calling y'all soon." She shook his hand while giving him a toothy smile,

He returned the gesture, "It's my pleasure.' He winked before mirroring her expression then walking off.

Keyshia took two shots off a bottle girl's tray who was walking past. "Ugh shit." She exclaimed taking two shots of Henny to the head.

Keyshia has took a final hit of her blunt before coughing mildly then dumping it in the tray that sat on the table. "Bitch, you ight?" Trina stumbled towards her, plopping down on the couch.

Keyshia smirked at her, "Nah hoe, question is, is you ight?" She joked standing up, walking downstairs to the dance floor.

Keyshia pulled Ariana onto the floor with her, "Bounce that shit like woah, bounce that shit like woah." She sang as they twerked to Drake: Child's Play.

She pushes past the crowd, "See look at my bitch. Get it, get it, get it, ahhh ahhh ahhh." Tae hyped her up as I started dancing on the bar.

Keyshis popped her ass a couple times before standing up straight, "Cause who? I'm the baddest bitch in here!" She shouted, grabbing everyone's attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was in the hotel room trying to recover from what took place at the club, considering they had flights to catch. "Your parents are really worried about you." Ariana informed, showing Keyshia her recent text thread with Kim.

Keyshia rolled her eyes as she took off her leotard. "They wouldn't have blocked me, if they were really worried about me. Why would you resp-" Keyshia ran to the bathroom, throwing up everything she had ate from today,

Ari sat her phone on the bed, followed her to the bathroom holding up her hair. "Maybe you should stop talking shit and go to bed." Ariana said as she watched Keyshia wash her mouth out with Listerine.

Grabbing Keyshia's arm and walking her to the bed, "You're too young for this, babe." She gave a slight pout, sitting Keyshia down in the bed.

Ariana grabbed Keyshia's face and narrowed her eyes at Tae as he peeked at them smirking. "I kno and I'm sorry. I'l-" Keyshia got cut off by a big yawn escaping from her body.

Ari looked into her eyes as a spark lit, "I know, you're trying and that's better than nothing." She gave her a small kiss that made Keyshia tingle inside.

Keyshia stared in Ariana's eyes before quickly breaking away. "Girl, scoot yo ass over." Tae told as Ariana let go of Keyshia's face while clearing her throat.

Keyshia got under the covers, glancing at Tae. "U think I should call that number tomorrow?" Keyshia asked as he tied up his durag on his head.

Tae shrugged before hopping in the bed with them. "Hell yeah, it's hella money to be made and those two magazines are the best out there. Do that shit, you might get a couple hunnid thousand. Now, a bitch gotta get her beauty rest." He responded before soon falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fatal By maya

Fanfiction

8K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit
770K 34K 37
started: O4.O9.15 finished: O6.25.15
43.1K 2K 34
Selling drugs, killing people, fuckin hoes you name it cuz he's done it all. This thug thinks that the life he's living is the best way to live until...
106K 5.5K 29
Sometimes you need to be bound, you need to be tied down. Don't be one of those shy girls, let me arrest you. Co-writing w/ @icallhimchristopher.