Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€8πŸ’œ

711 49 26
By readsbynae

Los Angeles
Ghost's Warehouse
2:34 pm

I poked my lip out finishing up my drawing that I had started on from yesterday morning.

Yea a nigga a gangsta but he's also dope as hell with the arts that's singing, drawing, painting, and dancing.

I huffed, sitting my book down and quickly putting a couple stacks of money over it as I heard heels clicking against the hallway floor. "Hey, nigga. What you up to?" My little sister Megan questioned, abruptly opening my office door.

I mugged her, getting up from my seat. "Minding my business, you should do the same." I said, causing her to roll her eyes while walking further into my office.

She smiled, tapping her nails against my desk. "I was wondering since your my favorite person and all............. you got some money?" She questioned, trying to hug me.

I stepped back, smacking my lips, "Get yo ass back............ always asking me for some money. You better go ask momma. Ask one of them no good ass niggas I told you to stay away from." I shooed her away, she sucked her teeth flicking me off.

She went to grab a stack of money off my desk but I smacked her hand. "Ouch nigga. Stop being stingy............ oh who's this?" Megan pushed me out the way to grab the two pictures I had just recently drew.

I sucked my teeth, trying to take the notebook out her hand but she moved away from me. "She's pretty....................too pretty. This another one of yo lil bitches? Or is she just a fantasy?" She looked back at me, admiring the picture before I took it out her hand and sat it down.

Unwrapping a band, I grabbed about $2,000 out of it, she prolly just wanted to shop. I mean she's staying in school and I can't be mad at that so I handed it to her. "Here." I stuffed the money in her hands, causing her to smile.

I noticed she was staring at the picture again, "Get your gay ass on, yes she's real. No she's not my bitch, I haven't got to her just yet." I answered, pushing her towards the door.

Megan turned around smirking, "I'm not gay, it's bi-sexual, but when you do get her. Or whatever you have going on, I wan-" I cut her off, Hell no, I'm using this one as bait and I'll be damn if Megan tries to date her.

I shook my head, shooing her away, "I'm not introducing you to her, even if she was here. You tend to taunt and fight all of the females that I do bring around you."

Megan pouted, "But I might like her." I pushed her out the door, "Bye, tell mom and pops I'll be over there tomorrow." I informed.

She waved me off while walking downstairs. "Yea, yea. Whatever. Thanks." She cheesed before walking out the warehouse doors.

Chicago
Ariana's Condo
4:34 pm

Ariana sat around the house, talking to Tae on the couch while they watched TV. "I can't believe she really left with that nigga." Ariana huffed, laying her head on the arm of the couch.

Tae pouted, rubbing Ari's back, "Awwwwww, pooh. It's gone be okay, you know that hoe gone come back." He assured, looking over at her.

Ariana mirrored his pout, "No she isn't, I can feel it. Would if I told you that........................ I have feelings for her." She mumbled lowly, lifting her head up to look at Tae.

Tae's eyes widened as his mouth dropped, "I knew it, bitch I fucking knew it." He smiled, grabbing her shoulders to shake her.

Ariana frowned, pulling away from him, "Was it that obvious?" She questioned worriedly, she didn't want people to know that she was straight but somehow caught feelings for a female.

Tae cocked his head to the side, slowly nodding, "I mean, not really. Well from my perspective, I seen how you look at her when she's paying no attention. And then she makes you smile just by looking at you. Then, y'all act so gay around each other. I mean I thought it was just playful like how I call you my babymama, call Keyshia my wife, and call Bey my girlfriend. But that day we was at that party before I left for Atlanta, that kiss y'all shared was definitely real." He explained to her causing Ariana to bite the inside of her cheek.

Ariana played with her long white acrylics, all while staring blankly at Tae, "I should tell he- No I shouldn't, I mean she did tell us that she's bi- curious. But I'm sure she should've noticed that I have feelings for her by now. And then she's down there with that asshole who brainwashed he-" Ariana cut herself off as the doorbell rang.

Ari and Tae both looked at each other before Ari got up to answer the door while Tae followed behind her, "Who is it?" She asked, pressing the button to talk to whoever was downstairs.

A deep voice had spoke to her, "Mind if we come up? The traffic is too loud." Tae and Ariana both gave each other a knowing look.

Tae stepper in front of Ariana to start talking, "What the hell ya'll want?" He questioned, rolling his eyes. "I know they asses ain't think we was dumb enough to let them in." He whispered to Ariana as she agreed, nodding.

The person on the other end of the intercom sighed before speaking, "We're a modeling agency, our boss owns XXL and BlackMen magazine. We've been trying to get in contact with a model by the name of Keyshia. He really wants her to be on the cover for both of the magazines." The man, also known as Ghost's worker, Quavo had spoke.

Tae had rolled his eyes, "Sorry she doesn't live here anymore. And I don't know where she moved to." He replied before taking his finger off the button and sitting back down on the couch.

Ariana looked through the cabinets for more snacks do they could watch another movie, "Do you think she's in trouble Tae? I know she's modeling but that man didn't sound right. He didn't have to ask us to come upstairs." She explained, grabbing some pops, cookies, and chips before sitting back down.

Tae scrolled through the list of movies on Xfinity On Demand, before shrugging. "Yea, he didn't. But I hope our best friend isn't that hooked on him that she's in trouble and won't come back home. Then again, she hadn't returned any of or calls. I hope she's okay." He answered, trying to give Ariana a reassuring smile.

Ari mirrored his expression once again as she sat the snacks on the table before plopping down on the couch, they stared at each other, trying not to cry at the fact that both of their best friends were gone.

Tae started fanning his eyes as Ariana's eyes started to water. "What are we gonna do?" She cried, pulling Tae into a hug. "I guess we just gotta pray for the best." He answered, wrapping his arms around her.

I'm doing back to back updates this week!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 119 35
Violet meets a Chris Brown she falls in love with him deeply but to deeply. Chris still trying to fix his life after him karrueche broke up.
129K 4.7K 34
Everyone knew who he was and they all feared him. Except her. He had finally met his match in more ways that one.
133 5 5
Monaco was a regular hood dude on the corner hustling for his next dime like the next man with big dreams of becoming a nba baller but flexing like h...
3.3K 84 34
ashley starts seeing a ghost in her dreams which makes her feel something good about her real life. and to escape from reality. She got a dream she...