Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€7πŸ’œ

738 52 40
By readsbynae

Los Angeles
8:24 am
Ghost's Safehouse

Ghost paced the safehouse back and fourth, debating on his next move. "Tyga, I need you to get some documents on Mercedes. Find out where she go to college and where she live at in Chicago." He directed, grabbing his notebook and starting to write things down.

Tyga stared at him blankly, "Who's Mercedes?" He questioned in confusion.

Trigga nudged him, chuckling. "This nigga already done took a liking into her, you haven't even met her, yet." Trigga hinted at Tyga who Ghost as referring too.

Ghost smacked his lips, "Nigga, I don't tell yo ass everything. And I actually I did, I seen her at Walmart. Saved her ass if I'm being honest." He informed, shrugging.

Tyga and Trigga looked at him as if he had two heads. "So why didn't you get her?" They both questioned at the same time.

Ghost gave them the same look on the Kodak Black meme, "Is y'all asses slow? That woulda been too obvious, he knew where the fuck she was at. All he had to do was come up to Walmart and check the goddamn cameras, then what? He see my high yella six foot ass and come after me? No, it's too many issues with that one. His ass was prolly gone work with the cops and everything." Ghost explained to them which caused them to nod their heads in understandment.

He got up out his chair, putting on his shoes, "Tell me what y'all find after these classes. Lock up." He stated, grabbing his car keys off the counter, walking out the front door, making sure to shut the door behind him.

Atlanta
10:34 am
Champ's House

Keyshia huffed, roaming around the house, trying to figure out what phone was constantly ringing. "Lying ass. GiMmIE a KiSs ImA bE gOnE wHeN yOu WaKe uP." She mumbled, walking into his bedroom to see Charles laying in the bed, with his phone on the nightstand, ringing.

Keyshia turned on her heels as the phone stopped ringing but groaned as it started again. "Get up." She grabbed a pillow from off the bed, smacking his upside his head with it.

Keyshia rolled her eyes after constantly trying to wake him up without grabbing a pot full of cold water. "Hello, he's sleep right now." She answered the phone, rolling her eyes as she mugged him for his heavy sleeping.

Keyshia grinded her teeth as a man's voice yelled through the phone, she quickly pulled the phone away from her ear. "Tell that muthafucka to wake up! A drop went wrong!" You could hear through the phone without it even being on speaker.

Keyshia quickly ended the call, putting his phone on silent, throwing it on the bed and walking out the room. "Yup, definitely won't be together for long. I can't stand liars, if you're a drug dealer then just tell the truth. That's all I ask for is the muthafuckin truth, is that too much to ask for? God please bless me with a REAL real as- oops. Lord forgive me for my vernacular, please bless me with a real nigga." She quietly prayed, while walking back out his room and into the kitchen.

Los Angeles
12:12 pm
UCLA

Chris continued writing down his notes that the professor put on the board, before being tapped on his shoulder. "What, Robyn?" He whisper yelled, looking over at Robyn.

She scoffed, crossing her arms, "Oh, so now it's Robyn?" She mugged him.

Chris shrugged giving her a blank look, "Uhhhhhhh, that is your name. We're in school right now and those other names are off limits." He replied, turning back to the board to finish writing his notes.

Robyn sucked her teeth, looking over in the direction of a girl who was staring at her. "Do you know her?" She nudged Chris, he looked up from his notebook.

He followed Robyn's eyes, shrugging then shaking his head. "Uh, nah. Not really." He answered before turning back around to his paper.

Robyn rolled her eyes, glancing at the girl one more time before continuing her work. "Such a damn liar." She gritted through her teeth, knocking his pen out his hand.

Chris smacked his lips, grabbing his pen off the desk before turning to her. "What are you talki-" He groaned, cutting himself off as she stared at the message that came through on his phone.

(We gone act like the time is 12 pm 😂)

Robyn raised her eyebrows in question as he glanced over at her. "We're in class, I'm not finna get my ass kicked out of college because of you nor her." He whisper yelled, glaring at Karrueche then getting up and plopping down at a farther seat away from the both of them.

Atlanta
2:26 pm
Champ's House

Keyshia walked out her bedroom, going into the kitchen she seen Champ sitting at the island. "This dumb ass nigga." He mumbled, tapping his phone against the counter top after reading a message sent to him.

Keyshia turned around, facing him. "Somebody named Q called while you were sleep. He said a drop went wrong." She commented, shrugging.

Champ abruptly stood up, cocking his head to the side."Why the fuck are you answering my phone?" He questioned, sitting his phone down on the counter.

Keyshia looked at him weirdly, waving him off. "My bad, shit. He kept calling and you wouldn't wake up." She rested her hands on the counter, unlocking her phone.

Champ stared down at her intently before toughly grabbing her wrist. "Don't touch my shit, understand?" He demanded, making his grip on her wrist tighter.

Keyshia hissed at the slight pain he sent through her arm. "Fuck is wrong witchu?" She cussed, trying to pull away from him.

He pulled her arm closer to him which caused her feet to be lifted off the floor because half of her body was in the counter. "Understand?" He asked once again, staring down at her, gripping her wrist even tighter.

Keyshia yelped, feeling the bruise start to form on her wrist. "Yes! Let me the fuck go!" She screamed, he roughly let her wrist go causing Keyshia to nearly fumble on the floor as she landed in her feet.

It was bad enough that Keyshia had a real light complexion, getting bruised up was like a hobby of hers, while of course not purposely hurting herself.
"Fucking asshole." She mumbled, rubbing her wrist as she examined the purple bruise that had formed quickly on her wrist.

Keyshia didn't even have an appetite anymore, she stormed into the bedroom making sure to slam the door closed. "Bitch ass nigga. I'll be muthafuckin damned if you be in this bitch, beating my ass." And with that, she got back on her laptop, searching through her emails for her modeling gigs and college acceptance letters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 119 35
Violet meets a Chris Brown she falls in love with him deeply but to deeply. Chris still trying to fix his life after him karrueche broke up.
100K 3.7K 46
Their strongest weakness, was falling in love...
1.1K 67 15
After loosing her mother and grandmother and going through traumatic experiences Aaliyah meets KD, her first love they fall in love after he takes...
4.2K 41 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.