Ruthless

By readsbynae

By the faults of her ex, she was meant to be killed by the infamous Ghost. Only thing stopping him? The inten... More

Warningβ€ΌοΈβš οΈβ˜’οΈ
Happy Birthday Chris!
Credits
Cast
Prelude
πŸ–€1πŸ’œ
πŸ–€ 2πŸ’œ
πŸ–€3πŸ’œ
πŸ–€4πŸ’œ
πŸ–€6πŸ’œ
Happy Birthday Pac!!!
πŸ–€7πŸ’œ
πŸ–€8πŸ’œ
πŸ–€9πŸ’œ
Attention
πŸ–€10πŸ’œ
πŸ–€11πŸ’œ
πŸ–€12πŸ’œ
πŸ–€13πŸ’œ
πŸ–€14πŸ’œ
πŸ–€15πŸ’œ
πŸ–€16πŸ’œ
πŸ–€17πŸ’œ
πŸ–€18πŸ’œ
Ghost's Safehouse
Ghost's Safehouse (con.)
πŸ–€19πŸ’œ
πŸ–€20πŸ’œ
πŸ–€21πŸ’œ
Get it together!!!
πŸ–€22πŸ’œ
πŸ–€23πŸ’œ
πŸ–€24πŸ’œ
πŸ–€25πŸ’œ
πŸ–€26πŸ’œ
πŸ–€27πŸ’œ
πŸ–€28πŸ’œ
πŸ–€29πŸ’œ
πŸ–€30πŸ’œ
πŸ–€31πŸ’œ
πŸ–€32πŸ’œ
πŸ–€33πŸ’œ
πŸ–€34πŸ’œ
πŸ–€35πŸ’œ
πŸ–€36πŸ’œ
πŸ–€37πŸ’œ
πŸ–€38πŸ’œ
πŸ–€39πŸ’œ
πŸ–€40πŸ’œ
πŸ–€41πŸ’œ
πŸ–€42πŸ’œ
πŸ–€43πŸ’œ
πŸ–€44πŸ’œ
πŸ–€45πŸ’œ
πŸ–€46πŸ’œ
πŸ–€47πŸ’œ
πŸ–€48πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ49πŸ–€
πŸ–€50πŸ’œ
πŸ–€51πŸ’œ
πŸ–€5οΏΌ2πŸ’œ
🀍FINALE🀍
πŸ–€SequelπŸ’œ

πŸ–€5πŸ’œ

1K 57 90
By readsbynae

Los Angeles
5:21 pm
Ghost's Drug HQ

Ghost paced his office back and forth, discussing with his colleagues about another problem. "No it can't be Kane his ass let me go from under his wing. I told him that I wanted my own shit and he couldn't do nothing but respect that. What other King Pins do you know will let one of their best men go? None, I woulda had to keep working for him or get my ass killed." Ghost explained to his colleagues that it couldn't be his former boss, Kane out to get them.

Trigga grabbed some chips out his bag of snacks. "Exactly." He mumbled while crunching on some Barbecue Lays.

Ghost shook his head at Trigga's actions. "If you think he's out to get me like Champ then why didn't he just kill me right then and there?" Ghost questioned, taking a seat at his desk.

Tyga stood up, clearing his throat, as if he was talking in a professional business meeting, he acted as if he was fixing his tie. "He thought yo ass was gone be weak without him and decide to come back. Now, he sees that you're very successful in movin your own weight. So, he has competition and you winning right now while he's losing." Tyga stuffed his hand inside of Trigga's family bag of chips causing him to snatch them away while mugging him.

Trigga looked inside the bag, seeing that it was only half a bag left. "Damn fat ass, go get your own shit." He exclaimed, stuffing his hand back in the bag to eat some more.

Tyga waved him off before taking some chips out his hand, putting them in his mouth and telling Ghost to proceeded.
"Damn, nigga. Wen you put it like that it makes too much damn sense. I don't wanna end him and his operations cause he took me under his wing. But I'll be damned if I let his ass kill me." Ghost said in a matter a fact tone, clicking his pen continuously.

Nicki decided to speak up, "So what we gone do?" She questioned.

Ghost gave her a "bish whet" face. "Y'all asses ain't gone do nothing. Yo, why you bring them here?" He questioned Trigga.

Trigga pointed over at Tyga, causing him to smack his lips. "Both of em was being mad irritating they kept asking to go, thinking we was finna go cheat or some shit." Tyga explained, "Thirsty asses." Trigga had added causing Chyna and Nicki to flip him off.

Ghost chuckled at their responses before turning his attention to them. "Y'all don't need to get involved in this. We got this." Ghost looked over at the girls, assuring them.

Chyna shook her head pointing at Ghost. "But we are, if someone coming after you. They coming after them." She then pointed over at Trigga and Tyga, who seemed to be breaking a brownie in half.

Nicki stood up, resting her arm on Chyna's shoulder. "And they comin after us, me and Chyna be damned if we get kidnapped or killed by Champ nor Kane." She continued their rant of being able to help run OHB.

Before either three of the men could speak, Chyna continued their speech. "Right, we need some protection. And y'all gotta teach us how to operate this shit." She and Nicki both looked at each other, smiling.

Nicki agreed. "Damn straight." She spoke, high giving Chyna, both feeling like they were standing their grounds.

Tyga covered his ears, seeing Ghost's vein in his forehead pop out, signaling he was pissed. "Shut the fuck up. We'll let y'all help, but both of y'all are to not go doing some fuck shit. Be the fuck cool until then. And y'all are not operating OHB. So don't think that's what's finna happen." He shouted at the girls, they both gave him a taken back look.

Chyna crossed her arms, nudging Nic to say something. "Like hell we won't." Nicki scoffed.

"Right, no ladies involved it's bad enough y'all in the HQ and warehouses."

Chyna stuck out her lips, "Fuck all three of you niggas." Chyna pushed Tyga away from her as he tried to kiss her.

Nicki grabbed Chyna's hand, "We finna go find some new niggas." Trigga and Tyga both sat their honeybuns down.

All four of them argued with each other, Ghost grabbed a honeybun off the desk taking a bite of it then throwing the rest at them. They all stopped arguing, turning their heads to Ghost, ready to start arguing with him. "Don't start that slow shit all four of y'all can go home and argue." Ghost stated, pointing them to the door.

Trigga and Tyga pushed Chyna and Nicki out the door, walking back over to their desk full of snacks, "You niggas ain't right." Ghost laughed, he reached for a bag of chips but Tyga smacked his hand away, signaling for him to get his own.

Chicago
6:32 pm
Moretti's House

Champ stood behind me grabbing my waist as I rang the doorbell. "Sista!!!!! I ain't seen you in 7 consecutive months. I missed you." Keyana opened the door, pulling me into a bear hug.

I grinned, wrapping my arms around her torso. "Aahhhhhh. Where you at sis?!!!! I missed you too." I laughed, pulling away from her.

Ari stepped from behind her, kissing my lips. "Hey love." Ari hugged me, trying to snake her hands down to my ass.

My eyes widened pulling away from her, "Stop." I mouthed, she rolled her eyes, pouting.

I glanced back at Champ behind me, to see a mug on his face, "Damn, you got here before me. That's because of yo ass wanting to argue and shit." I frowned, turning to my left to slap Champ in the back of his head.

He swatted my hand away, while shutting the door. "You the one who was talking bout not taking relationships seriously and all that other shit but yet you got me meeting your parents." Champ brought up our discussion in the car once again.

Ari nudged Cardi as they both got an amusement out of our argument, I rolled my eyes at them playfully. "Get ths fuck out yo goddamn feelings. You just wanna fucking irritate my soul. And you doing damn good at it. Getcho as- Hey mommy." I cut myself off from cussing as my mom walked into the front room.

Momma reached up to move my hair out my face. "Girl, I knew I heard yo loud mouth ass. You're so damn hostile always cussing someone out." She hugged me, pulling back to observe my face.

Momma mouthed, "he's not that cute." Before looking over at Champ. "And who is the young man?" I laughed at my mommy's reaction, something is truly wrong with her. She would do so damn good in acting.

I reached up to pick some lint out of Champ's hair. "This is my boyfriend, Champ." I observed him as he introduced himself to my mom, followed by a kiss on her hand.

My momma gave me a knowing look, as if she felt something was off about him. "Nice to meet you." She stated smiling, turning around to face me again. "I don't like him." She mouthed before patting his back and scurrying off into the kitchen.

I told Champ to take a seat on the couch while I walked in the kitchen. "Shit." I mumbled to myself, already knowing that Champ is troublesome.

If my momma tells me that the nigga's no good, no matter how much I "love" him, he turns out to be no good. "Is that my babygirl? Looking like she's 26 instead of 16?" My dad broke me out of my thoughts, smiling as he gave me a tight hug before observing me.

I laughed at his statement, "And this is my daddy, looking like he's 24 instead of 44." I complimented, nudging him.

It was true, my daddy definitely did not look his age, and he was very handsome. Just like my momma, very beautiful, I hope to find my soulmate and have a love like theirs, get married with kids. I mean just look at them.

It was now time for us to eat, and yes I attempted to introduce Champ to my dad but his words were. "You won't be with my daughter for long, not even for a year." So there you have it, I can't hide my emotions and I'm blunt, I get it from my dad.

Omniscient

Clarence stared at Champ with so many questions that he wanted to be answered but the first one he blurted out with no hesitation was "How old are you?" Champ chuckled looking over at Keyshia who grabbed his hand from under the table.

Keyshia bit her lip, motioning for him to tell. If he lied or didn't tell at all, the Moretti's would find out. I mean, they are the Moretti's "I'm 29." He stated which left the table in silence and disbelief.

Cardi's eyes widened, "Damn, you ain't tell me you was a gerbil. Lil sis like the older men." She spoke, taking a large gulp of her champagne.

Keyshia was the youngest out of two kids, but little did she know, she actually has two more older sisters. I guess it isn't the time to find out now, let's get back to this dinner disaster.

Clarence slammed his hand down on the table before speaking. "Keyshia are you out your goddamn mind? He's 13 years older than you!!! I want his ass out of your life tonight and if not, you might as well say bye to college and that nice ass condo cause we're not paying for it." He spat, Kim rubbed his back, trying to calm him.

Keyshia closed her eyes, looking down. "I love him! I'm not gonna choose between y'all! He's not hurting me, he's just older that's all!" Keyshia argued, causing Ariana to scoff.

Ariana did like Champ, but she's had feelings for Keyshia since they first started getting close. The other day, they acted in those feelings. And all Keyshia had been taking about was Champ, which made her start to get jealous. Ariana knows her best friend, and she knows how bad of a decision Keyshia's making right now. But she also knows that once Keyshia comes to her senses, she'll be venting to her about everything real soon.

Kim usually don't speak on things because she's always been the parent that let Keyana and Keyshia get away with things. "Yea more than a decade older. Make your decision now!" But she's so close to Keyshia, she knows that her daughter can be manipulated. When Champ walked right through her front door, she figured out the type of man he was, and definitely isn't fond of him.

Clarence clenched and unclenched his fists. "Keyshia Mercedes Moretti." He grittted, giving Champ a death glare.

Keyshia's eyes started to water, she abruptly got up from the table. "Fine, fine. If y'all opinions on my relationship means sacrificing having me as a daughter the so be it, let's go Champ." She made her final decision, grabbing Champ's hand and pulling him out the house.

Keyshia's brother, Tupac was walking up the driveway. "Hey, baby sis. What's wrong? Who the fuck is that?" He pulled her into a hug while mugging Champ, flicking him off as Keyshia still hugged him.

Kim was texting Pac while at the dinner table, Keyshia's close with her family but Pac is more than just her big brother, he's like her boy best friend, besides Tae. So he figured the person who Keyshia walked out with was the reason why Kim had called him over.

Champ scoffed, pulling Keyshia from out of Pac's embrace. "Maybe they just don't want to see you happy." He mumbled in her ear, grabbing Keyshia's hand and walking over to his car.

As y'all can see Champ ain't feel like getting his ass beat by the infamous 2Pac today. So he just got in the car with Keyshia and when up out his business. "You okay." He questioned, looking over at Keyshia as she rested her head on the window.

Keyshia looked over at him, tears streaming down her face. "Hell no! What the hell am I suppose to do?!" She screamed,  hitting the dashboard.

Champ's eyes widened, realizing that she has an anger problem. "Come stay with me in my house out in Atlanta." He suggested, putting the key in the ignition.

Keyshia glanced at him before closing her eyes. "That means I'm leaving everything behind. What about college?" She mumbled, continuing to let her tears come down her face.

Champ started up the car, pulling out the driveway. "Maybe that's what you need to do, if your family loves you they wouldn't do this to you. I'll pay for your tuition at Clark down in Atlanta." He stopped driving down the street to look at her.

Champ wiped the tears from under her eyes, faintly smiling.

Keyshia mirrored his expression before speaking again. "Ion kno Champ, I ca-" He frowned, realizing he still hasn't told her his real name.

Keyshia was finishing her sentence before he cut her off . "Charles." He interjected.

Keyshia frowned in confusion. "Huh?" She poked out her lips, wondering why he blurted out a name.

He chuckled at her reaction. "My real name's Charles" Champ explained.

Keyshia nodded her head, about to ask him a question but decided against it . "Charles, i DONT know. I'm leaving my family and friends behind. You'll be the only person I can count on." She responded, putting emphasis on his real name.

Charles looked over at her. "You only need me." He kissed her cheek, smiling before continuing to drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 34K 37
started: O4.O9.15 finished: O6.25.15
1.1K 67 15
After loosing her mother and grandmother and going through traumatic experiences Aaliyah meets KD, her first love they fall in love after he takes...
5.3K 119 35
Violet meets a Chris Brown she falls in love with him deeply but to deeply. Chris still trying to fix his life after him karrueche broke up.
3.3K 84 34
ashley starts seeing a ghost in her dreams which makes her feel something good about her real life. and to escape from reality. She got a dream she...