I Want You

By amateurwriterlisa

FanFiction - Amourshipping A girl grown up living a lie. Innocent she didn't know any different. There's a gu... More

Welcome!
How Do I Look?
Walking To The Edge
๐Ÿ‹In The Moment๐Ÿ‹
So I've been thinking
๐Ÿ‹Morning After๐Ÿ‹
Calem
Drink?
Meeting a Friend
It's Your Choice
The Past is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery. Thats Why Today Is A Gift
Security
Followed
I Can Give Her Space
New Start For Me
Heart to Heart
What Have I Done?
Lonely Hour
Endless Torture
Entire Empire
Rising Sun
Trust
Questionable Intent
First Night in Alola
The Plan
Goodbye
Surprise! Part 1
Surprise! Part 2
Surprise! Part 3
The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Ash's POV
The Day Has Almost Arrived -- Serena's POV
'No Need To Thank Me'
ENDING
Special 1K Chapter
New Book
Special 1K Votes

No Remorse

754 28 5
By amateurwriterlisa

A/N: There is some strong content in this chapter. I hope you enjoy, remember leave a vote and comment!

Ash POV

Running towards the masked grunts trying to buy some time for Serena to run. They overpowered me and tackled me to the ground. I felt one of them trying to restrain me, they were struggling with the ropes trying to tie them round my wrists. It took 4 grunts to pin me to the ground. I cried out when I saw Serena run to her purse.

"No! Fucking leave the purse! Just run Serena!" I thought to myself. I could then see a tall guy, wrap his arms round her waist, lifting her high. She struggled to get out of his grasp, then in his other hand I saw him bring up the piece of cloth. He brought it up over her nose and mouth, a few seconds later she went limp in his arms.

"No Serena! Let her go! Agh!" I fought hard to break away from their grips. Much to my demise, I felt a foot kick me in the side of my head. I tried to regain awareness around me, but I blacked out.

A while later. I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. I saw a small room, wooden floors, dim lighting. I tried to bring my hands up to grasp the apparent throbbing on the side of face. I then realise that I couldn't, I felt the rope tightly bounded around my wrists. Trying with all my might to get free of them, the more they tighten on me.

I realised I was on my knees, there was a long piece of rope that prevented me from coming any further forward. I looked around the room in more detail, I made out where the door was, there was no windows it felt like a prison. To my left in front of me sat my girl. She was knocked out. It broke me to see her like this, I don't know what they want with us. I saw her arms brought round her back, showing me that had been bound, she was also blindfolded with her head hung down low.

I wanted to try and wake her. Try and think of a way to escape. "Serena?" No response. "Sere-" the door opens.

I looked over and saw someone I didn't want to see again. Even though I knew it would happen. "Calem?! What are you doing here?" I asked

He didn't respond. He just looked at me with a cold gaze. He looked angry, he walked through the door, and from what I saw he had more muscles than before. He took no notice of me, he walked into the room closing the door behind him. He then began to walk over to a chair and pulled it over to be in between Serena and myself. Placing the chair in position, I just followed his movements, I could feel the tension in my body when he went round Serena. Like he admired her or a being obsessed over his target.

I knew I couldn't do anything and if I say anything it might make him worse or put Serena in more danger.

He carried on to take his seat on the chair. As he stepped closer, I saw in his jeans in the back, he had a weapon. I
knew this was serious.

He sighed deeply. Pulled out a knife and held like he was making a statement. I went wide eyed in fear. I never been in this situation before. Not with Serena's life on the line.

"So... this is how it's going to go." Calem started. He still hasn't looked at me. "I know why your here. I know you have the files that your thieving friend took. I know that you were supposed to hand it over to Officer Jenny in two days time. However you not going to do that. I'm not going to jail, my father isn't going to go either. You won't be expanding your territory onto ours. Refuse to cooperate, you won't be leaving here alive. With you dead, it will mean I will do things to her that will make her dead father turn in his grave."

Stunned, I didn't say anything at first. What happened to Gary? How did he know?

"When was I supposed to have these files?" I was testing the waters, I need to know how far I can push him.

I could see the rage building up inside him, he gripped his hand with the knife tightly, the other was clenched into a fist, on both hands I could see the whites on his knuckles.

"Don't fucking toy with me. I will kill you." He said threateningly. I realised I can do more digging.

"No seriously, I don't want to toy with you. I need to keep her safe!" I pretended to plead.

"Well he stole the files when he infiltrated our base in Kanto. I was told he had incriminating files on my father and myself. Enough to put us away for life. We caught him in Kalos. And he told us your plan." He started to sound confused? I played this to my advantage.

"You don't sound sure Calem, did Gio put you up to this?" I asked sincerely.

"Look I don't care what you think. I hate you for what you did to me. I hate her for making me waste years of my life and I didn't get anything out of it. My father said it would make him proud..."

"So this is revenge?" I tried to relate to him.

"Of course it is! Why would you ask a question like that?" During this whole time of talking, I got the feeling that Calem didn't have much of a choice in this. He still hadn't looked at me. Then I saw an opportunity. A trait I learned from Lysander really well.

"It's not too late you know..." He looked my way, a sign I knew I had. "Not too late for what?" He asked almost whispered. "It's not too late for you to do the right thing and come and work for me. I can tell you don't want to do this to us... I want revenge too. But I had someone who helped me see past that. You help us, I won't lie to you" there I said it. I'm giving him a chance.

"It's too late for me Ash, I'm nothing to my father now. All he says to me is that you need to do the work to prove yourself to me, after I fucked up his plan before. He doesn't believe me, now I just do this to keep him off my back." He sighed deeply. "So I'm sorry..." he face changed to cold. Shit. He played me "that you failed in your pathetic attempts to save her!"

He rose from his chair, gripping the knife tightly. He towered over me, I saw the knife getting closer to me. I tried to move backwards away from him. But my attempts failed, his arm went back and swung forward towards me. For a split second I thought he missed.

"No! Calem! Agh!" I cried out and bent over in pain, he slashed me across my chest. The sting from the flesh wound was intense. It felt hot. I regained my original posture and looked at him straight in the eye, coldly I said "I already gave it away, your information is inaccurate. I have already seen Agent Looker from Interpol. It's too late"

"Your lying!" He towed over me, and kicked me repeatedly in my stomach. I could do anything but try and hold back the pain. "Fine plan B. If I'm going down" Calem, grabbed me by the scruff of my shirt and forced me to look in into his eyes. "I want the money that I'm owed, for all those years I had to listen to her pathetic excuses, I took up drinking to control me. She hurt me, so now she pays. You have access to the accounts don't you?!"

I never broke eye contact. I was loosing vision in my eyes through the sheer pain in my stomach. But I could black out again, I need to be strong for Se.

I realised now Calem is nervous. Just like the time I told him to stay away from Se. I could smell the fear radiating off him.

"You want money?! That's not going to cut it for you, you will be an old man by the time you see the outside again!" I toyed. His hand shook with adrenaline still looking cold. "not if I throw my father under the bus he can go to prison... I will get slaughtered in there...yeah that's it I will need money... start somewhere new where no one knows me..."

Calem has lost the plot. My chest throbbing from the flesh wound, luckily it was on on the surface not deeper. I got the feeling that I was meant to hand over my insurance for Se. But no. Gary didn't get caught, he was back in Kalos safe and sound, in fact he drove a certain young girl to a party as a favour for me. So I knew he was fine. More than fine. He would be meeting the police any minute now, to hand over the evidence to Agent Looker.

We planted the info to lure them out, what we didn't anticipate was Se being here with me, so now that does hold a little problem. I need to try and make realise that we don't have access to the accounts. It's not true though. But he wasn't to know that.

"Calem..." I panted heavily through the pain pulsating in my body, "We don't have access to her funds. It's through someone else that has access to it."

"You're lying, I don't trust what you say. We will wait for her to wake up and she will do it...knowing your here...she will do it..."

His evil grin grew wider. He was a completely different person. Nothing that I said, would make him change his mind. He was insane. He retook his seat, throwing the knife, that still was in his hand and throwing it up, down, catching it while we waited for Se to wake up.

Not long after. To his delight. "Ahhh, good. Looks like she is awake now Ash... Why don't we ask her? I mean... after all you claim she doesn't know anything?" Calem coolly spoke.

Serena's POV
I hazily began to regain consciousness, I tried to remember the events before I woke up.

Gradually opening my eyes, however all I could see is darkness. Starting to panic. I was not aware of my surroundings, I could hear muffled voices. However I can't quite make out who.

I knew I wasn't by the river anymore, the air felt warmer than I remember. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't, something was wrapped round my wrists tightly, I could feel the burn from the material, restricting my hands.

I regained consciousness, as well as remembered what happened to me before I passed out. I began to feel the bile from the back of my throat rise to the thought of someone touching me. I remembered hearing Ash's voice before I passed out. I realised I was trying to get my nerves under control. Trying to take deep breaths, hoping it was working.

I opened my eyes. All I could see was darkness. I felt a material covering my eyes wrapped up tightly behind my head, I was blindfolded.

To my relief. I heard Ash's voice. To my confusion Ash was speaking as if he knew them.

My whole body froze when I heard another familiar voice. A voice that broke me.

"Ahhh, good. Looks like she is awake now Ash... Why don't we ask her? I mean... after all you claim she doesn't know anything?" Calem coolly spoke.

"Calem you stupid, pathetic, fucking moron! she doesn't know anything! Just let her go! You have me! I'm the one you want!" Pleaded Ash. I could hear the fear in his voice.

My heart was racing so fast, as was my breathing. Not knowing what was going on. I could heavy footsteps swish past my ear, and made my body froze. I felt a presence behind me slowly placing his hands on my shoulders. I couldn't control my breathing.

I felt his fingers digging into my shoulders squeezing tightly causing me to gasp in pain. I then felt Calem lower himself so he was at my level and quietly spoke in my ear causing me to hold my breath.

"Hey Sere... it been a long time... I told you Ash would get his comeuppance, didn't I"

"Calem?...What do you want?" I asked shakily.

"What do I want? You should know Sere.. after all you owe me..." Calem said calmly with authority

"Owe you?! What you did to me was the worst thing you could have done! Why are you doing this?" I said quietly holding back the lump in my throat. I can't show him I'm frightened.

"Well, a formality as we call it. A little bump in the road is all. It won't stop me from getting what I want"

I felt him getting closer from behind me. I held my breath in anticipation.

"Calem, don't you fucking dare touch her!" I heard Ash with such hostility.

"Sere. Tell this lowlife scum that you don't love him." Calem coldly said in my ear, loudly for Ash hear.

"No. I will never say that." I began to feel my eyes sting as the pain in my heart was getting too much for me to handle.

"Hmm..." I began to feel Calem's hand slowly brush the back for my neck, I could feel the goosebumps begin to rise. He then grabbed the back of my hair with such force, it caused me to yank my head back in response. "Tell him you don't love him" Calem repeated.

"Agh Calem, let go of me!" I pleaded.

He yanked harder. The pain in my scalp was stinging, it felt like my hair was being ripped out of my head.

"Calem! You fucking asshole! Stop!" I heard Ash, the pain in his voice was getting too much for me to bare. "Serena! Just tell him that he wants to hear!"

"Tell him! Tell him you don't love him!" Calem's voice was so cold, so evil, I knew he wouldn't stop with me saying what he wants to hear.

The pain was becoming unbearable. I screamed "I DON'T LOVE HIM!" I felt him release his grip on my hair. Bringing my head back to a normal position, I felt my heart beating so fast. His hands was untying the knots on my blindfold.

Everything was fuzzy for me at first. I couldn't make out a lot. When my vision returned the first thing I saw was Ash on his knees blood all over his shirt, his face, And the cut on his chest! It broke my heart, he was covered in bruises where he had been beaten up. I welled up seeing him like this. "Ash?... what's going on?"

"Hi Sere, we were just talking about you actually" I glanced over to the sound of where the voice came from. Calem. I haven't seen him since the day I saw him in that bed with that girl. He's changed. He looked different. His hair was shorter, he looked more defined in muscles. Wearing jeans and a shirt, looking casual/smart, his long sleeves were rolled up past his elbows, hands covered in blood, Ash's blood. I felt my breath leave my body.

I watched Calem without blinking I was angry with him after what he did to me and Ash.

I watched as Calem slowly walking round to face me, he was loving all the attention. Calem came up close to smell my hair, as I sat there I was repulsed by his motions whichever way his head went mine would go the opposite. Calem came round in front of me while I was restrained in the chair, he climbed on top of me. Taunting Ash, while he did so.

"I have imagined this moment for a long time. Do you remember when I told you that Ash would get his comeuppance?" he whispered in my my ear. His hand comes up to caress my cheek, I moved to turn my head away. Calem put his hand forcefully underneath my chin. Gripping onto it tightly to make me look straight into his eyes.

I felt a wave of nausea overtake me. I hated this man. I want to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Does this make you feel like a big man? Surly you didn't think of this all by yourself? No... you needed some help... you probably ran to daddy because you fucked up your plan? Yeah...that's it.... your too stupid to think of this by yourself. Ha! At least Ash has some fucking balls!"

"Shut it slut!" Calem said threateningly.

"No! I won't Calem. You want something from me. You want to hurt Ash and me. If you want money, I don't have it. I never did. Neither did Ash, it's was part of the agreement from my father."

"Your... Your lying"

That touched a nerve. "I'm not lying, unlike you Calem." I spat back coldly.

"See you heard it from her, we don't have it. Now let us go!" Ash shouted at Calem. He got off me and towered over Ash. "It's not true, it's part of the hostage training you gave her!" Calem shouted back.

"Ha! Training? What training Calem? I never wanted money. Someone who pretend to know me, should know that about me." I replied. I saw him spun back round to face me. His eyes, cold as ice, no remorse in his heart. Slowly raised his hand and struck me hard across the cheek. The sheer pain coursed through my face, my burning hot cheek, from the force made me follow the direction of the hit.

"Calem! Don't! Touch her! I swear I will kill you!" Ash threatens, trying to move from the spot he was in.

The door swung open. I couldn't see who it was. All I saw was Calem glance up and stop his attack.

"Outside Calem." A low deep voice from a nightmare spoke. I didn't want to know. I held my breath in anticipation.

The same door shut. Silence fell in the room. Still in the same position, I slowly moved my head to see if Ash was okay. I looked up and studied the expression on his face. A mixture of fear and anger. The man walked over to where Ash was. Pulled up a nearby chair and sat down.

The tension in the room was high. Watching Ash's reaction I knew we were in trouble. Never seeing this man before, he held his head up high, dressed in a suit, slick back hair. He crossed his legs and watched me.

"Don't you dare look at her Gio!" Ash's voice was authoritative, cold and threatening.

I gasped. I knew of his name. What is he doing here?

"Shut it boy. You're not who I have come to see." Gio said of equal tone.

He turned his face me, I went numb, my breath left my body. "Serena, it's been some time since we saw each other."

"Some time? We haven't met. I don't forget a face." I said nervously

"It's a shame, we met when I forced your dad to leave Kanto. You were a baby. Now you have become a beautiful woman, with the biggest region as your territory. It's clever how you hid yourself for so many years. And the Kalos region is now one of many influential players globally ."

"As I said to that low life piece of shit-"

"That's my son" he said warning me to watch I say. I couldn't care.

"oh my apologies, as I said to your low life piece of shit for a son, I don't have anything to do with it." I said with equal tone. This disgruntled Gio.

"Ha" I heard Ash laughed a little. It really put us in an awkward position. Looking at the look in Gio's face meant that he didn't appreciate being mocked.

In the background behind me there was a ringing tone form a mobile, one of the grunts had interrupted us and said "boss it's for you"

"ahh I have been waiting for this, please excuse me for a moment, we will talk again soon" Gio left the room and it was Ash and me in silence.

I looked at Ash, he wasn't taking his eyes off me, I wanted to change the subject quickly "I don't understand why we are here Ash, we don't have anything do we?" Ash glanced over to the door to make sure, we couldn't be heard. "Se I swear to you I did this for your own good."

"Did what for my own good Ash" I said quietly. Questioning him.

Calem came back in a few mins later with a smug smile on his face, "Ash, buddy I have decided to give you a bit of time to think about this and Sere and I will join you later..."

"Wait Calem! No you can't!" Ash shouted at Calem in a panic. Feeling the rope on my hands loosen, my arms were  getting the feeling back. A grunt from behind me lingered.

I was pulled to my feet, by the tops of my arms, the held on tightly, I still wore my evening dress, I was dragged along the cold wooden floor, trying to fight from his grip, there was a struggle.

Calem came up from behind me with rage of trying to control the situation. My arm was forced upwards into my back, feeling the strain pulling on me, he pulled me into his built up chest, I could smell his aftershave and breath, it felt alien to me I did everything I could to get out of his grip. His head leaned on mine top, wrapping his creepy fingers round my neck, feeling trapped. Calem spoke quietly so only I could hear, "Ash will get hurt if you want to carry on" I stopped and tried to turn back to see Ash's face but Calem was blocking my view.

I was led out of the room, Calem was leading me somewhere. Down a dark hallway, only a couple of lamps lit up the way.

I only could hear Calem behind me breathing so loudly, the slightest bit of noise kept making me jump I wonder where I was going? I arrived to a door further down the hall, Calem was standing next to Gio behind me I didn't turn round I just stood there waiting to be told what to do next, in a flash my arm was thrusted up into my back the motion made me fall backwards, I looked up it was Calem, he held me back with one arm and with the other arm he smothered me with the same smell before, I tried to fight it but the smell was overpowering I became limp and everything going fuzzy and then eventually dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
77.3K 1.6K 23
The Sequel to "An Amourshipping Story" Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters in this story or Pokรจmon โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข...
9.5K 466 14
๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“พ, ๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“˜ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๏ฟฝ...
103K 2.3K 105
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...