Little Things

By fizzyfiction

A Niall Horan based fanfic. "I'm in love with you, and all these little things" Allyson Parker, a twenty year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Spin-Off

Chapter 21

1.1K 33 27
By fizzyfiction

"I can't believe we are already packing up," Harry pouts, as he folds up the tent. I assigned everyone tasks to hurry up and get everything organized, because I don't want to get stuck in traffic.

But I am also starting to regret it, because I assume I will be dropping the boys off at their hotel after this. And this will probably be the last time I see them. I mean, they are members of the world's biggest boyband, according to Wikipedia. People as famous as they are don't associate with young and broke girls like me with no stable future set ahead for them. They are meant to be successful, not like me.

"I say we head out for icecream, what do you think Al?" Niall asks, and my stomach flutters.

"You guys actually want to be around us?" I question, gesturing to Morgan.

"Uh yeah, why wouldn't we?" Niall snorts.

"We don't have anything better to do anyways," Harry admits.

I guide everyone back towards my car and open the hatch, helping the other three place everything inside.

"Don't you have like songs to sing and girls to seduce?" Morgan smirks, elbowing Harry.

"Yeah, her name's Morgan," Harry says and Morgan's face blushes as she opens the car door, and I'm surprised when it's not shot gun, but then I realize Niall has already claimed it.

"Alex Morgan," he confirms and Morgan's smile drops as she shoves him into the car. I can't help but smile at his teasing, but I bet Morgan is anything but happy. She hates when guys play hard to get, especially since that's always been her role.

I start up the car, but don't pull out just yet. I want to clarify where we are going, and whether or not Niall and Harry are tagging along.

"Where's your hotel?" I turn to ask Harry, since Niall didn't know last time.

"So I guess no icecream?" Niall butts in.

"Well, I mean, I don't want you guys to feel like you have to hang out with us," I say shyly, pivoting back to face the wheel again.

The butterflies in my gut dance the moment Niall places his hand on my thigh "Allyson. Stop saying that, I want to be with you. Do I have to remind you again that I made multiple calls to try and find you after the night at the bar? Because I did, and don't regret a second of it."

My heart spills out of my chest and I can't find the words to reply to that, so I just back out of the parking spot.

"There's a Ben and Jerry's just up the street from here," I say and Niall sighs, taking his hand off. I feel cold the minute he does so, like the center of happiness and warmth vanished. Did he want me to respond to what he said? How was I supposed to? I've never been good with my words, I always manage to say things I don't actually mean. And I don't want to screw up whatever we have just because of my stupidity.

If we even have anything.

After driving for two seconds I immediately hit my brakes causing a curse to slip out of my mouth. I roll down my window and flip off the guy in front of me.

"MORON!" I scream out the window, and slam my hand against the horn, then smacking the top of the wheel.

Niall and Harry instantly double over in laughter and my face flushes with embarassment. "I can't believe I just did that," I mumble into my hands that cover my face.

"And to the left you see a prime example of a Boston driver. Very common in the city, very angry when behind the wheel," Morgan mimicks the voice of a tourist and I shoot her a glare.

In front of me, there are tons of cars completely stopped in the traffic that I was trying to avoid.

"Great, now we are going to be stuck here for another seven hours," I exaggerate.

Niall turns on the radio and skips a few stations until it lands on one playing Shake It Off, by Taylor Swift.

"This good Harry?" Niall asks, turning around and I look to see his response in the mirror. Harry has a look of death on his face, and if looks could kill, we'd all be dead.

"Change it. Now," Harry demands but Niall only laughs, and changes it a few more times, landing on Bang Bang.

Before I can even process that the song is playing, Harry and Niall instantly sing out the song at the tops of their lungs.

"BANG BANG INTO THE ROOM," Niall shouts, rather than sings.

"I KNOW YOU WANT IT," Harry sings back, and I can only foreshadow what's going to happen the rest of this song.

"BANG BANG ALL OVER YOU," Niall says, adding a dance to his singing now, as Harry does the same.

"WAIT A MINUTE LEMME TAKE YOU THERE," Niall sings and Harry lets out a sexual moan that we all laugh at, and it's only momentarily until Harry starts singing over Ariana Grande's voice, and actually sings this time rather than shouts. And I will admit, I am impressed.

"YOU NEED A BAD GIRL TO BLOW YOUR MIND," Harry sings into his water bottle and both of them continue the chorus.

Then, Niall starts shouting out Nikki Minaj's rapping verse, and I clutch my stomach in laughter as he messes up a lot of the words, but to my shock, also maintaining to repeat a lot of it.

"Go Niall, yeah Niall," Harry cheers him on in between laughs as everyone claps him on.

"B to the A to the N to G to the heeeyyyy," Niall sings and Harry pitches in, while my jaw drops in amazement at the sound of his voice.

"See anybody could be good to you, you need a BAD GIRL TO BLOW YOUR MIND," Harry sings and Niall seems unphased as they continue to sing the rest of the song, but Morgan and I are still astonished.

Once the song is over, Morgan speaks up, "Holy shit Harry, you can sing."

"Niall's quite the rapper, too," I pitch in, immediately feeling bad. Then I connect to what Niall had told me in the common how he didn't believe he was as talented as the other boys. Harry has the voice of an angel, that's enough said, but Niall does too, he just doesn't know it. It's confidence, for sure. He shifts in his seat, and I instantly know it's because of Morgan's praise towards Harry, and not him. But, he shakes it off and smiles at me.

He's also not the jealousy type, and that's a quality that I just adore.

The car in front of me starts to move, "Thank God," I exclaim and drive about two inches before we stop again.

"Well, we can sing a bit more?" Niall suggests and Harry agrees.

"I think it's time for Al and I to sing now," Morgan says and I tense.

"How about no," I shoot at her.

"How about yes," she says back and I sink into my seat.

"We can all sing a long to another," Niall offers, and I send him a genuine grin of thanks, and he smiles back, his Irish cheeks turning red. His hand twitches up, and he hestitates at first, but then takes his hand and pushes back my wisps of hair to tuck behind my ear.

"It was covering that pretty little face," Niall says and bite my lip and twiddle my fingers.

"Hey there's people back here you know," Harry speaks up and I can hear Morgan smack him as he let's out an "ow".

Twenty five minutes later and multiple karaoke singing we are finally parked outside of the icecream shop that should've only taken two minutes tops, since it's literally two blocks from where we were originally.

Harry runs ahead to open the doors for us, and closes it on Niall when he tries to walk in.

"Thanks mate," Niall says, still laughing. Is that all he does?

I guess it's not a bad thing, I could use some extra laughter in my life, and that's one thing I have gotten from meeting Niall. I haven't been laughing this often in months. I haven't been happy, in general, for that matter.

"Harry Styles!" a voice shouts and Harry stops dead in his track. His eyes widen, and he quickly plasters a smile on his face, that I can tell is acted out. But then when he locates the fans, it's like he has never been this happy.

Is that how all famous people are? Genuinely happy to meet their fans?

A few girls, three or four run up to him and ask for a picture, while two others run up to Niall, hugging him.

"Are you Allyson Parker?" one girl, I guess to be around sixteen maybe seventeen, with stick straight blonde hair asks me, who was just embracing Niall, who is now taking pictures with Harry and the others. Morgan is taking all of the pictures, with phones in both of her hands as she fumbles them all.

"Uh how do you know my name?" I question.

"You were with Niall. Instagram, duh," she scoffs at me and I am taken back.

"Oh, well yeah, that's my name," I answer her and she laughs.

"Wow, I expected more," she says, with a sigh.

"More?" I squeak out.

"Yeah, you were with Niall, I expected you to be, I don't know, at least a bit pretty," she says and the moment the words spill out of her mouth I feel tears read to crash down.

"Oh," is all I manage to choke out without the waterworks to come.

"So who are you anyway? A model? New singer? One of their crew members?" she interrogates me.

"N-no," I reply.

"Then what do you do?"

"I waitress," I respond and she laughs.

"And to think I was worried about Niall being stolen away," she spits out and walks toward the boys. She squeezes her way under both Niall and Harry's arms, and I run to the counter to ask where the bathroom is, then quickly follow the directions to it before I let the tears run down my cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 193 33
The typical high school Harry fanfic! *ON HOLD* All Rights Reserved To @larryoverall
60.3K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
137K 2.3K 44
Kim Andrews, a normal 16 year old girl who lives in Mullingar, Ireland. Best friends with Niall Horan. Along the way she discovers that she has devel...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...