Rejected then accepted, my go...

By Riley_aussie_chick

This story is about a young Australian werewolf called Indie Jackman who has faced a life full of surprises... More

Damn you monday
Mr Cinnamon
Are you for fucking real
Oh hi, gotta run
Pay backs a bitch, like you.
Blood and cuts
Book cover
Bye bye
Planning for perfection
Explanation
Date night Date night
Harrasment
The ceremony
Fuck a duck
This is war
Oh no note!
Escape with my sister
The fight
Read this please
Hectictness.
Welcome new members
The test
The result
My models
Finding the right one
On the way to the big day
The end

Decison made

825 35 1
By Riley_aussie_chick

READ!! I want you guys to think of names for girls and boys! Let me know what you want the baby to be called but it CANNOT be a name I've already used. Don't go skip to conclusion here and assume she will get pregnant, I'm not a predictable person...

~Jordan's POV~

After the ceremony, we all left to go do our own thing. It was 4 pm so Indie and I decided we would just spend some us time at home. We got home and turned in some animal documentary about elephants and we snuggled together on the couch just enjoying being in the others presence.

I really wanted to talk to Indie about something very important. It was that moment when all of us were onstage. With Indie by my side and Carly infront, it seemed like I was the dad, she was the mum and Carly was our daughter and the thought of actually starting a real family with Indie hit me hard.

What hit me harder was that I felt ready to do it. I know we are young but we are mates, nothing will ever separate us and besides, if we don't start now, we are only wasting time. I want a large family and ever since Indie was little, she dreamed about starting a family with her mate and having lots of kids. This was before I found out she was my second mate and we were best friends, well besides Bindi and Nick.

We would run down to a little lake and swim and just talk. She would tell me her slams for when she got older and how I would be the uncle and god father of her kids and I told her she would be the auntie of mine but now, we will be the mother and father of our kids. Together.

"What are you smiling about?" Indie asked me smiling in her velvet voice. I shivered at how close her mouth was to my ear and her warm minty breath fanning over my neck had goosebumps appearing. I guess I must of been smiling at the thought of us finally having pups. "Our future actually." I said honestly.

Indie's smiled dropped and was replaced with a serious look. She moved from her snuggled position and shuffled back so she could face properly. I frowned in confusion but did the same as her. I looked at her expectantly waiting for her to speak. A little smile crept on her face but she tried to rid it, trying to remain serious.

"I was actually wanting to talk to you about that. Our future together I mean." She tells me. My heart starts beating rapidly at her words. "Yes." I cautiously say. Indie becomes fidgety and starts to play with her hands and a smile keeps trying to spread across her face.

"Well, when you handed me the ring-" she stops and her face goes pale. "The ring." She whispers horrified. "I shifted with the ring on! Oh my god Jordan, I broke it, I broke the ring. She looked down at her finger and it was empty. I just sat there waiting for her to calm down. She kept saying sorry and started to hyperventilate when i stepped in.

"Indie, I had the ring made of a special matter. When you shifted into Opal, you had the ring on. Well the ring is made of a substance where when you shift, it transforms size to fit on your paw, it literally is a part of you. You can take it off but no matter which form you shift into, the ring shifts with it. But, when we driving to the airport you fell asleep and I took off you ring so you could go past the metal detected without waking up. I just forgot to give it back to you, that's all." I explain.

I run up to my room and pull out my jeans I was wearing and in the pocket, was the sapphire ring, good as new. I ran back down and have it to her. She sighed in relief and hurriedly put the ring back on her finger. "Much better." She said and I agree.

We sat back down and she shock her head getting back to the topic before. "When we marked each other and you proposed and when Carly joined the pack as part of our family it got me thinking. Though all those times were perfect It felt like something was missing." She said. My heart sunk at her words.

"It felt like we weren't actually a family." Indie told me. My heart broke, she didn't think of us as a family. She doesn't want us. "And that's why I think I'm ready to start a family with you." She said excitedly. I whipped my head up to look at her beautiful face. There was no sign of doubt or sadness, just nervousness, happiness and joy.

I grinned like an idiot and picked her up and spun her above my head. I pulled her down again and looked her in the eye. "So am I." I told her. She squealed and I laughed in happiness at the whole situation and I kissed her passionately. I picked her up and she wrapped her long, tan legs around my waist.

I started walking towards the stairs with her in my arms. Our kiss was getting very heated and I could smell her arousal. It sent me and my friend into a frenzy and I growled in lust for her. Her heavenly moan sounded against my lips as our tounge explored ever single part of the others. I took her upstairs and kicked open my door.

I pulled back for air and Indie was gasping like a fish out of water. I leaned back and looked at her. "Are you sure you ready for this?" I asked her though I was too far gone to come back. "No, I cant I cant do this." Indie said. I looked at her shocked and slightly mad if I'm honest. "I'm not ready for this but I'm doing it anyway." She looks back up at me and smirks.

I groan at her she seriously had me thinking she wasn't ready. I was petrified of hurting her and of being a father but I know I wont and I'm also ecstatic at being a dad. No one is really totally ready for a baby but that's what makes it amazing. "Good baby cause I couldn't have stopped anyway." I whisper huskily to her.

She leans forwards and presses her lips back to mine and I don't know what going to happen but I do know one thing. By tomorrow morning, she will be pregnant with our child.

~Indie's POV~

I wake up with the sun streaming down onto my face through the open blinds of a window. I squint my eyes and look around the sun soaked room. I see I'm in Jordan's room and I snuggle against his hard, sculpted chest. I sigh in bliss and happiness at the close proximity between my mate and I.

"Good morning baby." Jordan whispers in my ear. He must have woken up just after I did cause he was snoring lightly when I awoke. I shiver in delight as his cool breath sends a swarm of goose bumps up my neck. I and turn around to face him when I feel astonishingly sore down South and remember what happened last night.

Jordan notice this and he jumps out of bed, his face completely guilty when he really didn't do anything. Well he did but that's not what I mean. It was inevitable. I wasn't used to using that part of my human anatomy and I guess I should've stretched or something before because while Jordan was loving, he was rough.

Call me a whore or whatever but my wolf and I got seriously turned on when he took control of the situation. I feel opal stirring inside of me at the memories I shared with Jordan last night. I was so afraid he wouldn't want me because my body is no model type figure and he could have any girl in the world but he kept assuring me that it was only me he ever wanted.

Oh stop it Indie focus on right now! I yell at myself.

"Oh fuck I hurt you!" He cries in pain at thought of hurting me at all.

"Jordan-"

"Jesus I'm sorry, I was trying to be gentle!" He runs his hands through his already sexily messy hair like he always does when he gets stressed out.

"Jordan!-"

"You should've told me to stop! Baby I'm so sorry." I tells me, his eyes begging for my forgiveness.

"JORDAN!" I scream at him. He stops and looks at me, guilt all over his face. "Babe, it was my first time, of course it was going to hurt. But I'm fine, it just feels strange that's all." I tell him reassuringly. He stares at me still unsure, he is biting the inside of his lip in nervousness.

"Are you sure?" He asks me concerned. I smile at him and nod my head. "Of course baby." "Good cause I'm not done mating you." He says with a cheeky grin i feel my eyes grow dark as love and lust for the sexy Greek god in front of me takes ahold of me yet again. I leap forward and kiss him passionately and then we mated for the second time in 24 hours.

Little did I know that wouldn't be the last time for that day, or even close to the last time for that day.....

Hello guys just so you know, I have friends who read this who I would very much like to keep innocent. I have accidentally read books that got very steamy and I'm somewhat scared by what I read so yeah. No sex scene. Maybe in a year or two in another book when they are older but they are all to young. Sorry mature readers but sacrifices must be made. Please remember to...

VOTE🚹

COMMENT🚺

SHARE🚼

Peace on and peace out✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...
451K 13.3K 20
Lilith has lived her whole life with only her mom as she's never known her dad. Her mom always told her that her dad was just a one night stand that...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...