The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

Od BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... Více

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
Finally Together
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
The Mission
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Investigation
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Truth about Loke
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Return To The Guild
Resting
Miss Fairy Tail Contest
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
Oracion Seis
The Hunt
Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom
Old Friend
Ur vs Jellal
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

Orion and Layla's keys

2.3K 41 12
Od BrunoMari155

A/N: Hello readers. Chapter 2 is here. I hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

It's been 3 years since the incident. I was training with Lepus every day to increase my magic power and I can now open two gates at once. I was also taught hand-to-hand combat so I can fight alongside my spirits even more and I learned requip magic to store my keys in pocket dimension so the enemies can't take them from me.

I heard that Karen Lilica, the famous celestial mage from Blue Pegasus guild, was killed by someone and the murderer is unknown.

It couldn't be the Black Cross because they always work at night. I also learned that they specialize in Swords magic, Guns magic and Shadow magic. They are also the most powerful dark guild in Fiore and I heard they have over 2500 members.

That number freaks me out. Seriously!? 2500 MEMBERS!? I can't fight that many! What the heck am I!? A wizard saint!?

I think I have to first lower their numbers somehow, either by killing them or putting them behind bars.

Anyways, I bought another key from the store. It was Orion the Hunter.

I'm was outside my house in the woods that I managed to build with help of my spirits.

I took out Orion's key and chanted "Open! Gate of the Hunter, Orion!"

Then a man appeared infront of me. He had brown hair and eyes. He was wearing a fedora, sunglasses and a trenchcoat with red tie, white shirt and black pants underneath it. He was smoking a cigarette. And he also had a sniper rifle on his back.

He noticed me and bowed "Greetings, miss. My name is Orion. May I ask what is your name?" He asked in well mannered tone.

"My name is Lucy. Nice to meet you, Orion" she said with smile

"So, I assume you are my new master, correct?" he said and I nodded

"Yes, I am. Shall we do a contract?" I asked

He nodded "I was going to ask the same question."

"Alright, when are you available? I asked him

He answered "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I don't like being called on Fridays."

"Okay, so do you have any other weapons or just that sniper on your back?" I asked

Then he unbuttoned his trenchcoat and showed me a pistol hostlers with 2 revolvers, one in each "Does this answer your question, Miss Lucy?"

"Yes, it does. And please just call me Lucy" I answered

He chuckled and said "Alright, Lucy. I'm looking forward working with you. See you next time." and with that, he went back to celestial world.

I went inside my house. It was one story house made out of wood, there were a couch, a love seat and small coffee table on the right side, a kitchen at the upper corner of the living room and there were two doors: one leading to my bedroom and the other to my bathroom.

I rested on the couch and thought about what to do tommorow since it's weekends. I can't summon Lepus for training because it's monday to friday and I can't summon Lupus either because he can only be summoned at the same days as Lepus.

I have an idea, I'll just go to new mission where a woman asking to save her kidnapped daughter, and she gives a reward of three ZODIAC keys for whoever brings her daughter back. And I will use Aquila and Orion, since Aquila is available every day and Orion because I want to see him in action. Plus, Lepus and Lupus only like working with each other."

I went to the kitchen to grab myself something to drink and I saw the clock, it was 16:15. When I thought about what to do next, Lepus crossed my mind and I'm going to ask her how to use a sword.

I went outside and requipped Lepus's key and summoned her.

"Hello there, Lucy. Would you like to train?" she asked me with smile

"Yes, I want you to teach me how to use a sword." I answered

She replied "Well, you did grown up a little. So, okay."

Then she summoned a katana that had it's blade made of gold. I was amazed by the looks of that sword and I could feel the magic power coming from it.

"This here is goldbrand, a dangerous sword that can set you on fire even if you just touch it's blade by the finger."

After she said that, I had an image of watching a member of Black Cross burning to death while I laugh sadistically.

"Heheheheheh" I still laughed, Lepus noticed that and she felt uneasy.

"On second thought, I don't think this sword is good for training at all." She said glaring at me with her green eyes.

She thought about it for a second and she had an idea

She said "Hey, Lucy. Have you ever heard of star dress spell?"

"What is that?" I asked her curiously

"That's celestial spirit spell that allows the user to use the magic and abilities of the spirit they have contract with." she explained

I was now eager to learn that spell. I said "That sounds great. When can we get started?"

"Whoa, Lucy. That spell isn't something you can learn so easily. It takes time to learn that spell." She explained

I frowned, but quickly shrugged it off saying "Alright, you can teach me how to use a sword some other time."

She nodded and she went back to celestial world. I went back inside my house and I rested on the couch, thinking about the job tommorow I'll take. I wonder which spirits will I get

After a while, I went to my bedroom and falling asleep.

*Next day*

I woke up in the morning to hear birds singing and the sun coming up. I decided to do that job about rescuing some woman's daughter. I was wearing bandages over my chest to cover my breasts, black jeans and brown boots.

I went to the town where the contractor resided. After I came to the adress, I knocked on the door which revealed the woman I knew too well.

She was one of my parents servants and my mother's good friend, Grammi.

"May I help you?" She asked

"I came for the job of saving your daughter, Miss." I answered

She smiled happily "Thank Gods, it's about time. Someone has finally come to save my little girl."

"I need to know the name of the dark guild that took her." I told her

She nodded "The name is Twilight Death. I don't know their actual location."

"Hmm, it will be hard to track them down without Lupus since he isn't available during weekends." I said

"You have to at least try! Please, save my daughter! She is my whole life!" she begged me

I put my hands up to calm her down "Whoa, lady. I said it will be hard, not that I won't do it. I'll try to find her."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you!" she said crying

As I left Grammi's house, I started to search for the clues to Twilight Death's hideout.

*Time skip*

After three hours of searching, I found out that their hideout is hidden in woods. When I arrived there, I summoned Aquila and Orion.

"Hey there, Lucy. Wait, is that a dark guild hideout?" she asked excited and I nodded

Then lightning started to form around her "Come on, let's zap some bastards!"

"First, listen. There's a hostage we need to rescue, so be careful where you attack, do you understand?" I said

She and Orion nodded and former blowed the gate off, revealing around 50 enemies.

Aquila attacked from above, while Orion was firing from his revolvers.

Some of Twilight Death mages tried to attack me, but I dodged and counterattacked.

We were fighting for some time until all enemies were down. I went towards the locked door to reveal scared teen.

She was around my age, she had green short hair and green eyes, and she was wearing white top, blue jeans and black shoes.

I came closer to calm her down "Hey, it's alright. I'm here to bring you back to your mothers."

She calmed down and looked at me. Then she hugged me and cried into my shoulder.

After few minutes, the rune knights came in. They always arrive late for the party.

One of them walked up to us and asked "May I ask what are you doing here? This isn't a place for teenagers."

"A woman sent me to save her daughter from them." I told him

"We have been looking for these criminals for a long time. It's time someone put a stop to them." he said

He looked at the girl and said "You should take her home. She seems scared enough of this place."

I nodded and I took the girl back to her mother.

"Brandish!" Grammi yelled

The teenager just hugged her mother out of happiness to see her again.

When I looked at them, I remembered my parents. Why did they have to die in such an awful way? I'm gonna make sure Black Cross won't hurt anyone ever again.

Grammi looked at me and gave me the reward "Here, take these keys as reward, as promised. Just please. Treat them well."

"I will. No problem." I replied

Brandish hugged and thanked me one last time

I was walking away now, but I stopped and looked towards Grammi and Brandish.

"My mother used to tell me a lot about you, Grammi." I told her and she had a suprised look

"I'm glad I got to meet you." I finished with a smile and I was now walking away

"Layla's daughter." I heard her say my mother's name.

*five hours later*

I was at the nearby lake where I go fishing. I got three golden keys. Aquarius, Cancer and Capricorn.

I requipped Aquarius's key and chanted "Open! Gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius!"

Then the water lifted it's way up and when it raised down it revealed a very pissed mermaid. Well now I have a feeling I'm going to die.

She came up to me and yelled "What's a big idea interrupting my date, you little!"

"Is this how you treat a daughter of your previous master, Aquarius?" I asked her, well I'm not afraid to admit I'm a little scared of her.

"Why you. I just want to kill you. What is with that cloak... Wait, did you just say previous? Are you who I think you are?" she asked when she understood the word 'previous'

I lowered my hood and she looked shocked

"Oh my god. You look just like her. I thought you were dead." she told me

I answered "I hate being rude, but your sister said you were too busy with your boyfriend."

She then hugged me out of happiness. At least she won't be trying to kill me with wave.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Lucy. Watching your parents die, especially in a cruel way like that is something no child should do." she said

"I know. When I was with my parents in the living room, those... 'men' have appeared, in black clothes and with some creppy black demonic masks. If it wasn't for Aquila, I wouldn't be here right now." I told her

She smiled "It seems you two are so close that you would keep each other alive."

"Yeah. Anyways, when are you available?" I asked

"Wednesdays only." she said

I looked puzzled. I wanted to ask her why, but I had a feeling why she would say that

"Alright. Wednesdays, whatever you say." I said

"Hmph, you accept it? I thought you were going to make an objection or something." she said confused

"Objection? What the heck you think this is? A courtroom?" I asked her

"Well, if you'll now excuse me. I have to go back to my date." she said teasing me

I was annoyed and said "I don't have a boyfriend yet, Aquarius. You don't need to rub it in."

"Whatever. I'm going now." she said going back to celestial world. If I got her instead of Aquila, I wouldn't be alive not even after meeting her.

Then I requipped Cancer's key and chanted "Open! Gate of the Crab, Cancer!"

Then a man with crab legs on his back and scissors in his arms appeared

"I see, you are master Layla's daughter. It's pleasure to meet you, ebi." he said

"I don't mean to be rude, but are you some sort of hairdresser?" I asked him

"Of course. These scissors can also break hard metal like swords and similar weapons. But I can also make hair on person's head longer." He said casually

"Impressive. I could use a haircut some other time. Anyways, on which days are you available?" I asked

"Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday." Cancer said

"Alright, that's all for now. I'll call you later in a fight. Or if I ever need a haircut, that is." I replied

"Very well. Bye, ebi." he said going back to celestial world.

I requipped the last key and chanted "Open! Gate of the Goat, Capricorn!"

He looked at me and realized who I was "Miss Lucy, you are alive! But we heard you were killed by Black Cross."

"I would've been, if it weren't for Aquila. And please, don't say that accursed name. It makes my blood boil." I told him with anger whe he said Black Cross

"It's unfortunate for what happened to your parents. They were good people. I promised your mother that I will serve you well." He replied

"I know you will. So, on which days are you available?" I asked him

"I'm available whenever you need me. I hope you won't fall into darkness." he answered

"Don't worry. I'm not planning to do that. Never." I said with smile

He smiled and said "I hope not. Goodbye for now, Miss Lucy."

I went back towards my house to rest a little. When I got there, I walked inside, layed on the couch and I was thinking about what Aquarius said.

'A boyfriend, huh? I don't want one. At least not yet, I have to much crap to deal with first. Boyfriend would just delay me. What's so great about having a boyfriend anyways? They would just buy you some stupid gifts like flowers and chocolate. If I ever have a boyfriend, I just hope he is not a pussy. Or a playboy. Playboys are the worst.' I thought

A/N: Hello readers. I didn't expect that I would write this long, but I guess I did. I'm very bad at choosing songs for the chapters just so you know. And I had a hard time picking song for this one. I just don't think I picked the right one for the previous chapter, I should've added Give me back my life by Papa Roach or Faceless by Red. Those were way more fitting for chapter 1. Anyway, see you in the next chapter. Bye! P.S: You already know that this video ain't mine, right? It belongs to Gyuuki Nightcore.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

49.3K 1K 24
So yeah yet again another suicidal Lucy book......but......no let's not lie it's not really different but yeah I'll give a description so yeah.... ...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...
12.4K 344 13
TRIGGER WARNING: MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION ARE INCLUDED. I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF CERTAIN CHAPTERS *I don't own Fa...
54.3K 1.6K 14
Ever since Cheryll Erisan, Natsu's old best friend came back from the 'dead' A certain stellar mage has been being ignored by everyone and was being...