My Childhood Player

By _WickedCity_

Introducing, Alexandra Fox, a bad girl Let's meet Colton Crawford, a player. Let's take a stroll down memory... More

My Childhood Player
Chapter 2. The 'talk' with daddy
Chapter 3. So much for leaving my mark
Chapter 4. I'm the 'new girl'
Chapter 5. Always pay attention to your surroundings!
Chapter 6. I makout with anyone! Even in a closet!
Chapter 7. First impressions are everything!
Chapter 8. Meeting Hayley..
Chapter 9. Where's the beer!
Chapter 10. Learning to live with Colton
Chapter 11. Living with Colton
Chapter 12. We are Royally fucked..
Chapter 13. You've got more skills than Magic Mike himself..
Chapter 14. "You owe me now"
Chapter 15. Daddy Dearest..
Chapter 16. Kiss away from being Colton's whore.
Chapter 17. Don't get me wrong, I'm practically pooing my pants..
Chapter 18. Peer pressure. It truly is a bitch.
Chapter 20. Death by falling out of a tree..
Chapter 21. Serena
Chapter 22. Be my bitch boy
Chapter 23. It's Shark Week
Chapter 24. Fatal Flaws
Chapter 25. Fixing things.
Chapter 26. Not very oblivious.
Chapter 27. Flashback. Flashbacks.
Chapter 28. "Nothing like extremely deathly bad you know?"
Chapter 29. You defiant little shit
Chapter 30. Home
Chapter 31. Birthday Celebrations and Awkward Situations
Chapter 32. Assignments and Akwardness

Chapter 19. It poured out faster and messier than a girl on her period.

10.9K 325 27
By _WickedCity_

I was pacing up and down the hallway in front of Hayley's room picturing what I was going to say, how I was going to say it, and how it was all going to go down. So far there's two different pictures that have crossed my mind, One, a fight. Two, we become soul sisters and buy matching jumpsuits.

Neither were appealing to me.

I grunted and opened the door and walked into Hayley's room to find her on her laptop.

When she looked up at me I saw her facial features drop a little.

"I think there's a mistake? Colton's room is upstairs." She said uneasily, closing her laptop and sitting up to face me fully.

I shook my head but frowned once I realized she automatically assumed I was looking for Colton.

"I actually came here to apologize but before any of that, why do you think I would be looking for Colton?" I asked, crossing my arms, leaning against the door frame.

"Sorry, I thought you guys had a thing for each other? You can come in by the way." Hayley leaned against the bed headboard and patted the empty space next to her, motioning me to come over which only made me feel an ounce more of guiltiness because even though I'd been a total bitch to her, she was still being decent with me.

I sat on the bed next to her with my legs spread out across me. Silence followed as neither one of us could really form words and after pondering different types of way to start this off and none of them seeming to work, I decided to just let go and everything poured out faster and messier than a girl on her period.

Hayley just sat there listening intently to my every word and when I finally finished all she did was nod and smile.

"It's fine Alex, I understand why you said what you did, you didn't know the whole story, and you were looking out for Xavier, with that being said, I'm sorry for kissing Colton, and if it's any consolation, I told Xavier what happened." I cocked a brow at the last part.

"You did? When?"

"Maybe an hour ago now? He was more sad then anything and it killed me when all he did was walk away from me." I nodded, remembering the rest of Xavier and I's conversation.

"Y-you did?" I stuttered, dropping my rice crispy treat.

He grunted, roughly running a hand though his hair "The worst part is that she and Colton kissed! My best fucking friend and the girl I fucking love, kissed." He shook his head chuckling humorlessly.

"It wasn't all Hayley's fault"
I blurted as I thought back to Colton's words.

He glanced at me "No I guess not, we were broken up and it takes two to tango so I might as well go have a chat with Colton."

"Don't fight." I mumbled softly.

"I don't plan to but I can't make any promises." Was all Xavier said before walking back up the trail to the house.

"He seemed pretty pissed." I decided to throw in my two cents.

Her eyebrows raised "You guys talked?"

I nodded "Ran into him outside a while ago."

"Oh."

I pondered on whether I should ask my next question or not but decided fucking YOLO.

"Why did you and Colton kiss?"

There was a second or two of silence before she answered.

"I don't know."

My eyebrows furrowed "You don't know?"

She shook her head slightly "I mean, I didn't want to say this before but I wasn't exactly the one who initiated the kiss."

As if that makes you anymore innocent.

"You kissed back."

She nodded "I did."

"Well fucking on with it! why did you guys kiss?" I startled even myself with how abrupt and angrily the question came from my mouth.

"I can't tell you."

Oh my god.

I stood up from the bed "What?! you mean even after all this? I still don't get an answer?!"

"Alex-"

"No! This is so stupid! you guys kissed! so what? you and Xavier were broken up! I get that! but what I want to know is why, why did you guys kiss!"

Ok.. So maybe I wasn't exactly keeping my composure but whatever I'm sick and tired of all this foolishness!

"I can't tell you! Colton asked me to keep it a secret! Please Alex will you just drop it or go and ask him yourself?!"

"He won't tell me! I don't know if you've notice but we're not exactly best pals!" Anymore.

She sighed "I'm sorry Alex, but it's not my place to tell."

I sighed, running a hand through my blonde locks "Fine, I'm sorry for spazzing by the way. That was embarrassing."

She chuckled "It's fine. I love Xavier, Alex. A lot. I don't ever want to hurt him again. Please talk to Colton sort your relationship out with him." I opened my mouth to retort about how there is nothing going on between Colton and I but she raised a hand and continued "Nothing has ever happened between Colton and I other than that kiss, and it will never happen again."

I nodded not knowing what to say.

"I hope we can be friends again." Hayley smiled.

I chuckled and brought her into a hug, surprising the both of us but nonetheless she hugged me back.

Now that I've sorted things out with Hayley it's time to move on to Colton.

**

When I finally grew the balls to swing by Colton's room, I only walked in to find Xavier's fist swing into Colton's jaw.

But it didn't stop there. Xavier continued to beat the crap out of Colton and Colton did nothing to stop him, he wasn't even defending himself, and that's when I realized that Colton was letting Xavier kick his ass.

I simply leaned against the door frame and watched the scene before me until Xavier -in all his rage- realized I was standing there, stopped and stood there awkwardly.

I cocked a brow "That was amusing."

I can't say it wasn't pleasing to see Colton get beat up, I mean of course there was always some sympathy I felt towards him but after remembering how Colton just stood there when red and I were going at it, well he got a taste of his own medicine.

Xavier and Colton exchanged a few words before doing there whole bro hug thing and Xavier left, winked at me, and closed the door.

That didn't make things awkward.

I turned around to face a now shirtless Colton.

I swallowed loudly and he seemed to notice that because he smirked and I noticed the swollen bruise on his jaw where I saw Xavier throw the first punch. I also noticed the slight bruising on his stomach.

"See something you like?" he asked cockily.

I rolled my eyes "I've seen far better."

He scoffed but kept quiet as he glanced in the mirror and chuckled "He got me good didn't he?"

I opened my mouth to assure him it wasn't that bad but he opens his mouth first.

"How am I supposed to get girls now? Wait, no. My sexy personality, smooth talking, and big dic-"

I felt the tip of my mouth curve downwards at his comment.

"He did get you good." I cut him off in disgust, taking a few steps towards him.

He noticed because he took a few steps forward as well. "Something you wanted to talk about?"

I nodded.

"Alright then. Let's talk." He nodded taking a seat on the bed.

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"But first I'm going to go take a shower."

I frowned slightly as I saw him grab a towel and move towards the bathroom before stopping and turning back to me, throwing me a sly smirk. "Unless you want to join me, then you can talk all you want-"

I felt my cheeks go slightly pink before throwing a pillow at him which he swiftly dodged.

"Go shower asshole." I muttered, walking out of his room.

**

I walked into my room after my shower and immediately my hand flew to my mouth to keep a shriek from coming out. Colton was sat on my bed texting on his phone and chuckled once he saw the startled state I was in.

After Colton took a shower, I decided to kill time by taking a shower of my own.

And right now I seriously regret it because I'm currently in a small towel and I'm leaving water droplets everywhere so it's pretty much guaranteed I will slip on those later.

"Get out!" I ordered, wrapping the towel around myself tighter.

He rolled his eyes "Relax sweetheart, if I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it."

"What do you want?" I snapped.

He raised his hands in a surrendering manner "Your the one who wanted to talk."

I calmed down once I realized he was right and shrugged "So I spoke to Hayley and we sorted things out-"

"That's what you wanted to tell me? That you and Hayley are study buddies again?"

I closed my eyes and took in a few deep breaths to keep myself calm.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

"You look insane."

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.

"You pulled me away from my excitingly extravagant life for this?"

Breathe in dammit and then fucking breathe out!

"When do you plan on getting dressed? Not that I'm complaining, but I mean unless your offering I'm going to assume your-"

"Colton!" I snapped. Obviously deep breaths were not working.

He raised a brow, smirking "Oh yeah baby say my name."

"I'm going to kill you!" I threw a punch, aiming at his chest but he caught it and dragged it down his abs, throwing his head back in fake ecstasy.

"Oh yeah babe do it again."

I snatched my hand back in disgust.

"Your so disgusting." I muttered getting up and walking into my closet and changed into a pair of ripped jean shorts and a black vest top that had a Jack Daniels logo on it.

I walked back into the room to find Colton sprawled out on my bed, scrolling through tv shows on Netflix.

I frowned and snatched the remote from his hand, switching the tv off.

Colton eyed me up an down, nodding approvingly "Hot. That for me sweetheart?"

I scoffed "Yeah right."

"So who is it for then?" he questioned tauntingly "After all the boyfriends you've had it must be hard to pick or should I call them fuck buddies?"

I snorted. "Your one to talk, who knows how many diseases you have. Your practically a walking STD."

He smirked "Watch that tongue sweetheart, or else I might have to cut it off."

I went to smack him but he caught my wrist in a right grip and pulled me flush against his chest as we both lay on the bed, me on top of him.

"I like this." He teased snuggling closer.

I felt my stomach fill with butterflies then fucking explode and my heart sped up significantly.

What the fuck is that? Why is that happening?

Even though I still had the conversation I was about to have with Colton in my mind, I still closed my eyes and reveled In this moment for a few seconds before sitting up and turning to face him.

"It was wrong of me to accuse you and Hayley without knowing the full story. And it was not cool of me to call Treat you and Hayley like shit. I'm sorry." I said.

He nodded "How'd that taste?"

I scowled "Like someone knifed me in the gut."

He laughed and stood up "Apology accepted."

I nodded.

He went to leave but stopped before exiting the room, "Why don't you go spend some time with Taylor? I brought her out here for a reason." he said before leaving.

My mouth dropped into a small 'O' once I realize he was right. I had been neglecting Taylor.

Well, time to change that.

~*~

I'm back guys! WHOOP. I'M SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING! I understand it's been over a month or two and I've been busy with school! and I've been having a lot of stress with a lot of things! So I'm really sorry for not updating sooner :'(

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I struggled a little to get back into the feels of Alex and Colton but hopefully I did okay?

Please remember to check out some of my other works I promise you'll love them! but WOOOOOOOOO WE JUST REACHED 40,000 READS ON THIS BOOK! IM SO HAPPY I WANT TO CRY!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH PLEASE DO. NOT. FORGET. THAT.

I will try to update soon! xx

Please remember to..

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW..

~YourWorstNightmare;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.2K 39
Alexander West and Emily Waterhouse were once inseparable. They were the best of friends. Through thick and thin, they'd stick together, they said. F...
318 10 27
(NEW) Hilarious Storyline... Can't STOP!!! Romance/ Comedy ADDICTIVE Andrea's antisocial tendencies are taking a wild turn for the unpredictable. Bet...
Love Me By Kimberly

Teen Fiction

24.7K 759 21
Sam Hutchens is the shy, nervous, 17 year old girl that gets bullied and abused everyday. All she wants is someone to be there for her. To love her...
1.5M 46K 43
*NOT A FANFIC* Abigail Simmons and her twin brother, Tony, moves schools for their last year. Why? Well, let's just say one of them got kicked out o...