More than just a friendship

By Stydia_Vanessa10

Stiles is your best friend, not to mention your older brothers best friend as well. Ever since your early tee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
A/N Please Read
New fanfic Left Unspoken ANNOUNCEMENT
UPDATES

Chapter 27

1K 12 74
By Stydia_Vanessa10

Hey everyone I made a tik tok account based around what happens in my shifting dreams. It includes stories from Teen Wolf, Supernatural and Gilmore Girls. Link is in my bio.

Scott's POV

It's been an hour since Allison came barging into my room when realization hit her that I was going off to college in a few months. We sat down for awhile as I tried to calm her down with the pad of my thumb rubbing soothing circles on the back of her hand. Remorse and guilt had been washing over her face the entire time we laid down as constant thoughts wandered in the back of her mind. And I knew as soon as she spoke to me their would only be an end to this conversation and no changes will be made to her perusing thoughts.

"Allison we have months to decide this." Removing my hand from her's I run my own through my hair while heartbreak laces through my body.

"No Scott we have to decide this now." She paces back and forth as tears escape her eyes.

"Allison I'm going to college 42 hours away I can still come back on holidays and weekends their will still be an us."

"I already told you I can't do the long distance what don't you get?" Squinting my eyes at her I get off the bed and grab onto her shoulders to stop her pacing.

"But it's us, the same two people who found each other again when you moved back here. I get you can't do long distance but can't you try for us baby? Don't you care about our relationship?" Her eyes move to the floor before she steps out of my grasp.

"I do care about us but I can't try it." My heart thumps against my chest as my eyes scan her body language while she expresses distress in her own way.

"Why can't you do long distance?" Only now does she gaze up at me with a dumbfounded look.

"Oh come on you don't want to be with a high schooler when your in college because it's obvious that when you get to college the only thing you will be focused on is hooking up with those campus girls. And if you're with me you won't get the chance to have that college experience because you are focused on me back home." My mouth hangs open at the confession Allison just made.

Did she really think that?

"That's not true, why would I want to be with anyone else who isn't you? Allison you are my anchor and I couldn't imagine life without you. And those other girls won't mean anything to me because I'll be calling you every free second I can manage to spear." My hands begin to tremble when Allison stops to look at me and I know right in this moment there was nothing I can do to change the way she felt.

"I'm sorry." Allison moves over to the bed again as she puts her head between her knees.

"You don't have to be sorry." Exhaling out a breath I sit down next to her and wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"I do...I have to. For what I did, for what I said...for everything; especially for what I have to do right now because this isn't suppose to happen but I want you to focus on yourself theses next few months to get your mind in the correct headspace before college and I don't want to be holding you back from that." Her eyes refuse to look up at me as I feel her begin to shake slightly against me.

"It's okay."

"No it's not."

"Yeah it is."

"Scott I'm trying to break up with you." Allison finally turns to look up at me as I can now see her tears falling each second.

"I know and it's okay." I lick my lips and hold my contact with her while my other hand moves down back to her hand.

With her mouth full of concern she moves her face closer to me. "How is that okay?"

"Because I can wait." This time I move closer to her when she back up once again.

"I can't make you wait for me, I'm not going to do that."

"You don't have to because I know we will be together." I share a small smile with her as my hand soothing runs up her arm. Her decision to move back closer to me registers in her brain as her eyes look between my lips and eyes.

"There's no such thing as fate."

Titling my head to the side I give her a sly smile. "But fate brought us together." Exhaling a breath she looks down at her lap as a small sob escapes her mouth giving me time to quickly wipe away my fallen tears so I can be strong for the two of us. But suddenly almost as if she notices she turns her face back to me and wipes away the new unexpected tears from me before I do the same with the pad of my thumb. The two of us hesitate for a moment when my thumb travels down to her chin to pull her closer to me.

Both our lips now move in sync for the last time as if the two of us couldn't get enough of each other. Our hearts still remained attached to the other but it seems to be the only correct answer because for the last few weeks the two of us have been distanced. I didn't completely understand as to why until this moment right now. 

Once we break apart Allison's hand slips away from my cheek before she whispers for the last time the very words that left me awestruck the first time I heard them.

"I will always love Scott."

"I will always love you Allison." Slowly branching away from my hold she gives me one last look before getting up and walking her way towards the door. My body twitches forward as I'm hesitate about following her but quickly decide to stay seated on my bed.

(Teen Wolf Season 2 Episode 12. Their breakup wasn't suppose to be exactly like the one in the show but when I was writing "Scott I'm trying to breakup with you." I realized she says that in the show so I ended up following it. However I did tweek it but the rest of that scene belongs to Jeff Davis)

Y/n's POV

"Okay whats next on the agenda for today." Getting up from underneath Stiles I walk around my room as I collect my clothing from the floor.

"I can go another round how about you?" Stiles stretches his arms over his head as he admires my naked body. A blush creeps up onto my cheeks as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I was actually thinking we could talk about a few things." I pull my t-shirt over my head and slip on my underwear underneath.

Stiles lets out a groan before pulling a pillow onto his head. "Stiles is not here at the moment please leave a message at the beep...beep."

"Two words shower sex." His pillow immediately launches off his face before he sits up on the bed. "Good I got your attention."

"You're evil." A groan once again escapes his mouth as I walk back to get under the sheets.

"And you're horny." Kissing his cheeks I grab onto his hand before lacing our fingers together.

"Can't deny that Angel." He kisses the back of my hand while bringing me closer to him. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Well we never got a chance to talk about what will happen after you leave for college." It's a thought that has been on my mind for awhile and it's something that I have been curious about too.

Stiles seems surprise at this for a moment before he presses his lips against my head. "I want to do the long distance thing." A smile tugs at the corner of my lips when I snuggle closer to him.

"So do I."

"And I know what you're thinking...what will we do during this long distance relationship. When will we see each other again." Stiles's voice becomes a girly high pitch as he flutters his eyelashes. Hitting his shoulder he continues his sentences. "And baby I'm telling you I will be right by your side every month, I'll call you during my lectures and when I'm sleeping. Once I get a real job I'll be sending you a fruit basket everyday." I bite my lip and smile up at him.

"A fruit basket?"

"And flowers." Stiles pulls my head further back in order to kiss me on my lips. "And every visit will be surprise as well as romantic." He breaths out a deep breath before pulling me on his lap.

"You've been thinking about our situation?" My hands cup his face as my thumbs caresses his cheekbones.

"It's all I've been thinking about since I got accepted. How do you like it?" His hands hold my hips in place as I try to contain my grin.

"I love it..."

"But." The pad of his thumb rubs my lower lip as he raises a brow.

"I don't want you spending loads of money every month just to come back here. I'm okay if we only see each other on holidays because I can wait because I just want you to focus on school and your success." Stiles furrows his brows at me as anger slowly starts to rise within his face but before he can say anything I interject. "No fighting Stiles. It's all we ever do and I don't want the next few months to be consist of it."

Practically biting his tongue Stiles shuts his eyes before politely speaking. "Don't rain on my plans. I'll figure everything out eventually."

"Okay I'm sorry." I lean onto his chest as I press small kisses against Stiles skin.

"No phone sex." Widening my eyes I shoot my head back up to look at him.

"What!" Brushing a strand of my hair away from the view he licks his lips once again before opening his eyes.

"When I leave I don't want us to have phone sex. In my opinion it's gross and not safe at all as you never know what kind of sick freak is behind the camera...plus I am the only one who can touch you." Blushing slightly I turn my head slightly and bite my lip.

"So what you're saying is-"

"I don't want you touching yourself without me presence in the act face to face." My cheeks begin to heat up once again but I decide to look in Stiles direction again.

Everyday I think to myself how Stiles couldn't get hotter but than he manages to up his game each time.

"It's my body therefore I can do whatever I want to it." Suddenly Stiles becomes to fidget around as he doesn't know what to say.

"Right...right. Y-yeah I agree. Um." He rakes a hand through his hair as I let out an insane giggle. "W-why are you laughing?" This time I squeeze his cheeks together with the palms of my hands before kissing him hard.

"Because I fucking love you Stiles Stilinski and your will power to go from hot ...to than respectively hot is another level of attractiveness." Linking my hands around his neck I wrap my legs around his torso and flip us over twice before pinning his arms over his head. Gulping down some bile I feel his member start to harden against my leg when I look him directly in the eyes. "Same goes for you Stilinski. If you touch yourself without my presences I will charge my way over there and tackle you myself...of course than you would be able to so in that case I'm alright with it. Those sorority girls are nothing compared to me." I lick my lips before traveling a hand down his leg but just as I come near to grabbing him within my hands one of our phones begin to ring. "Who's phone is it?"

"Y-your's." He breaths out.

"Well I guess we'll just have to let it ring won't we?" Nodding his head I start to move down his legs as I feel them under me. Smirking at him I just about lower my head when my phone rings again.

"Leave it baby." Groaning I shake my head and lean over is body to retrieve the phone.

"Y/n I need to run something pass you." Liam's voice echoes through my phone as I look down at Stiles.

"Alright make it quick." Stiles raises his hips to get my attention but I press my finger against his lips before a moan could come out.

"Mason is finally going out with Corey tonight at a drive in and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along with me to spy on them?"

"Why don't the two of us do something else tonight? I don't want to invade their privacy." Taking an "innocent" risk I find Stiles's member before running the pad of my thumb onto his tip making him widen his eyes in surprise.

"No Y/n we need to go, I'm telling right now that I don't have a good feeling about Corey.  Can't we just go to observe them for five minutes?" Rolling my eyes I let out a breathy chuckle.

"Fine but no more than ten minutes." Stiles grips my thighs before controlling the way my hips move on him.

"I said five."

"I know but what's five more." Giving a cheeky smile to Stiles I press my ass against his groin which allows him to make an "Oh" with his mouth.

"You're curious too aren't you?" Liam giggles

"Way to curious."

"I'll pick you up around seven."

"Sounds good to me, adios!" Quickly hanging up the phone I toss it somewhere in my room before looking back down at Stiles. "Now where were we?"

*************

"What happened to your car?!" The once small grey car was now replaced with black truck instead.

"Well I figured since Mason already knows what my car looks like that I would rent out another one." His arm dangles on the hood of the truck while he scans my body up and down.

"Why a truck?"

"I figured it would be easier to watch the movie in the truck instead of inside the car." My lips form into a pout as I walk over to the back of the trunk to pull off the cover only to reveal a large mattress with blankets and pillows.

"Liam!"

"Shit you weren't supposed to see that yet!" Liam scurries to the back of the trunk to place the cover back down before he "casually" walks back to the front.

"Why wasn't I suppose to see it?" I say once I get inside the truck.

"Because you weren't okay." Liam puts the car into drive as we take off to the local drive in.

Once we arrive Liam insist that we park in the back as he wants to remain unseen from Mason and Corey. I roll my eyes at him and proceed to get out of the car to make my way over to the truck while Liam goes inside to get the popcorn. Shifting my gaze around the area I search for Mason before spotting them in the corner near the exit.

I'm glad that he's finally getting the man he loves. After everything Mason has gone through he deserves this moment.

I will never forget the first time I met these precious boys. We were in kindergarten when the the three of us got paired to sit at a table together during arts and crafts time. I silently sat back and drew my own picture while the boys immediately clicked and began talking, I was always your typical shy girl so I avoided eye contact with them at all times. I wasn't to worried about being stuck with them as I knew our teacher was going to swap the seating the next day however because everyone in the class got to know each other she decided that theses were going to be our seats for the rest of the year. But even after that I still did not look up as the overwhelming feeling only increased in me. All I wanted that day was my mother's company but I knew I wasn't going to get that for the next three hours, so I continued to draw with tears swarming my eyes when I suddenly felt two taps on my shoulder by both of them. Liam was the first one to ask me what I was drawing while Mason asked me if I was okay before removing the paper from my hands to see a drawing of clouds and stars while a little girl laid beneath it all.

From that day forward we instantly clicked and promised to ourselves that one day that would be the three of us laying underneath the stars instead of just one.

"Okay they didn't have Twizzlers but I did get Milk Duds." Liam drops them into my lap before hopping in beside me.

"You remembered." Liam scoffs before placing the bag of popcorn in between us.

"We've known each other for twelve years, why wouldn't I remember." Shrugging my shoulders I pop a milk dud into my mouth as I stare ahead at the screen that is playing commercials. "You alright? You look like you were lost in thought." I turn my gaze back over to him and nod my head.

"I was just thinking about the first time the three of us met." At this Liam smiles brightly at me before gripping my waist to pull me into his side.

"Dude I still can't believe you were scared to look up at us, we were less harmless than." I chuckle under my breath when I elbow his side.

"I was a shy kid what can I say." Liam's eyes dilate as something within them shines between us I shrug it off like I usually do before I lean up and kiss his cheek. "I don't say this enough but thank you for saving my life. I would be nowhere without you chicken legs and it's important for you to know how much you means to me."

Liam bites the inside of his cheek to surprise a laugh at the nickname I use to call him back in grade two. "You don't have to thank me for anything. I'm simply your best friend who is trying to push you in the right direction I will always be here to support you." He kisses the top of my head before messing up my hair.

"What movie is playing tonight?"

"Greece." Looking back at him in pure awe I suddenly become to excited and sit back comfortably against his chest. "Were suppose to be looking at Mason and Corey." Smacking his arm I shush him to quickly.

"Than for the next ten minutes you look in that direction while I watch the movie." Groaning he slouches back but continues to stare at me.

The supposedly ten minutes turned into an hour while two blankets managed to find their way on top of us and his lacrosse sweater made its way over my body as Liam tried to explain the insane theory that Sandy has actually been dead the whole time. This obviously struck a playful banting fight between us as I start to move farther away from him with disappointment. But weirdly enough Liam pulls me back into his side to which he explains how he is just too cold.

Never in a million years would Liam do such a thing as he wouldn't have given up to easily. This allows me to eye him skeptically before I shrug it off once again and go back to the movie.

"Holy shit."

"What?" My mouth is filled with popcorn as I continue to have my main focus on the movie.

"Mason and Corey are making out in the car." At this I swallow down my food before twisting my head in their direction to see the car windows steamed.

"Wow Mason can get it!" Giggling to myself I turn Liam's face back to the screen while he is still in complete shock. "Give them privacy chicken legs."

"This is coming from a girl who just yelled "Mason can get it" And stop calling me chicken legs! I don't run like that anymore."

"Yeah but staring is creepier...like you almost want to join in." Looking up at Liam he gives me a disturbed look and immediately turns back to the screen when my phone starts to ring.

"Turn your phone off." Squinting my eyes at him I slide the button to answer the call.

"Hey angel." Stiles's voices appears from the other side of the phone while Liam rolls his eyes and moves away from me.

What the fuck?

"Hey baby what did you need?"

"I was just wondering when you would be back home." I lean my head back against the truck as I stare at Liam. The new distances between us becomes an uncomfortable feeling as the cold air engulfs my body.

"Probably not until later tonight why?"

"No reason now pass the phone over to Liam." This grabs my attention immediately when I furrow my brows.

"What why?"

"Because I need to talk to the little runt."

"Stiles-"

"I promise I will not say anything bad." Huffing out a breath I hand the phone over to Liam.

"What?" He furrows his brows at me while I shrug my shoulders.

"Stiles wanted to talk to you." At this Liam runs a hand through his hair before putting the phone on speaker.

"What do you want Stiles?"

"I know what you're doing Dunbar so have her home before midnight." Liam and I scoff together while we share the same approving look to which he allows himself to come closer to me.

"What's at midnight?" I look at Liam dumbfounded when Stiles quickly answers.

"Your bedtime. Now take the phone off speaker I need to tell you something." Rolling his eyes he takes it off speaker and presses my phone against his ear while I observe him.

"I don't...Stiles no. She's my best friend I can hangout with her when I want. But I already told you I don't or at least not anymore. Okay! Dude."

Not anymore?! What the hell did Liam mean by not anymore?

Exhaling a breath I am suddenly startled by a tap on my shoulder. "What are you guys doing here?"

Fuck

"Mason buddy didn't see you their." I lightly punch his shoulder as he looks between Liam and I.

"Your boyfriend is annoying." Liam toss my phone into my lap before letting out a groan and cuddling into my waist making my eyes widen.

"Are you two on a date?" His head peaks up from my lap as Liam's eyes widen too.

"Mason! Didn't see you their." I mentally slap myself on my forehead when I look between both boys.

"He just mentioned how Stiles is annoying what makes you think we are dating?" Mason rolls his eyes at me before climbing into the truck.

"I don't know maybe it's because Liam is attached to your hip like a baby goose." Snorting out a laugh I slap a hand on Mason's chest as I hunch myself over.

"We were spying on you and Corey and we didn't bring enough blankets." Suddenly almost unexpectedly Liam wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him which stops my laughs.

What the hell has gotten into him? He gets close, than he distances himself and now he's even closer.

"Why were you spying on us?" I shrug my shoulders and point my fingers at Liam.

"We wanted to know if Corey was the right guy but based on tonight's events I think I like him." Mason's lays back down and looks up at the sky as a huge grin takes over his lips.

"Yeah he's pretty great."  I arch a brow at Mason when realization hit me.

"Why are you here with us when you were just having a steamy make out session?" Clasping a hand over my mouth I watch as Mason leans on his elbow to glare at me.

"Stop watching me you freak."

"Liam's the one who pointed it out!" I raise my hands in defense.

"Hey!"

Mason once again rolls his eyes before answering my question."Some dad knocked on the door and told us to go somewhere else and make out because their were children here."

Memories of Stiles and I first make out session at the park floods through my mind as I cringe. "I hate when that happens because everything slowly starts to become awkward after it." Nodding his head in agreement I take in everything that is surrounding us when suddenly my eyes stop on one specific person. His muscular shoulder and short blonde hair allows me to gawk and push Liam's head off me while I sit up straighter and achieve my goal to fully see him before I once again clasp a hand to my mouth.

"Holy shit."

"What?" The two groan as I run a hand through my hair.

"That's Theo Raeken, the guy I met up at my dad's place a few years ago."

"Wait this wouldn't be the guy who kissed you behind the ice cream parlor and than left you; would it?" Slowly nodding my head Mason and Liam sit up to look in the same direction Theo was walking.

"He's cute." Mason mutters when I elbow his side.

"He's a jackass...can I kill him?" I tilt my head in Liam's direction while I raise my brows at him.

"No one is stopping you." They chuckle at my response when suddenly Theo looks in our direction. "Get down! Get down he has spotted us." Tugging on both their arms we fall on our backs before I peak up a bit.

"Get your hands off me...I'm going back to Corey."

"No Mason don't leave me...don't leave us." I dramatically drag my body half way out of the trunk as I try to pull Mason back.

"Liam." Mason stares him down while he nods his head.

"Yeah yeah I've got her." Liam pulls my body back to his chest while Mason walks back to his date.

"Oh God he's getting closer, Liam do something." He furrows his brows at me when I look between Theo and Liam.

"What do you want me to do?" I search his eyes as my heart beats against my chest rapidly.

"Kiss me." Liam's taken back for a moment while he looks at me anxiously and confused.

"Y/n I can't kiss you, you have a boyfriend and if you don't remember ten minutes ago he was being pretty jealous." I bite the inside of my cheek as my nervous get the best of me.

"Okay fine. T-than what-" Without any hesitation Liam lifts me onto his lap and pushes a fallen strand of hair behind my ear. His hands slowly run down my back until they reach my lower half to bring me closer. "L-Liam...w-what are you doing?" I ever so slightly shift my gaze to the corner of my eye when he slowly turns my head back to him and runs the pad of his thumb onto my bottom lip.

My heartbeat increases with each slow movement before my hands grip his bicep softly. Both our eyes seem to soften as the movie credits roll in the background. Minutes seem to feel like hours as we hold this weirdly comfortable stare.

We've never been in a position like this before and it terrifies me. Our hands have a mind of their own as they trace over each other's body with some passion. But just as our faces become closer to one another we instantly move away as I go back to sitting back to back with the cold truck while my gaze is fixated on the now black screen and empty parking lot.

"I um...we should go." Liam announces loudly before scattering out of the truck to get inside to the drivers side.

What the fuck just happened?

*************

Walking into my dark house, my thoughts are left wandering back to the moment Liam and I had. I've never thought of Liam in that way and I don't think I want to start. My heart will always belong to Stiles no matter what happens , while Liam will always be my best friend.

Oh God our lips were seconds from touching. What the hell was going through my mind ''kiss me' So what if Theo saw me? It was years ago everything would be normal...oh who am I kidding!

Walking upstairs I notice Scott's door cracked open.

That's weird he never leaves it open.

"Scott? Are you okay?"

Silence

"Scott?" Getting closer to his side of the bed I see Scott sleeping. Furrowing my brows I look at his alarm clock to see the time.

11:30pm

He's never falls asleep this earlier. Never once in my life have I seen Scott go to bed at 11:30. I quickly walk back into my room before shutting the door as I didn't want to wake Scott up.

What the fuck is going on around here?

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone!

Sorry it's been awhile I've been working on my other book. Anyways how do you all feel about the Liam and Y/n moment? It was unplanned, I didn't realize what I wrote until after and I'm like oh shet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 632 33
A Pietro Maximoff x Reader story. I rolled my eyes playfully " I'm not saving you up every time you get injured Blondie!" "Yes you are." He smirked a...
213K 4.3K 26
~ "Sometimes I watch them, and I realize that he has touched her in ways I did that very night, and it infuriates me to the core" ~ He turned to me...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
266K 40.2K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ