The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 47

160 3 1
By HiiPower_333

Jessy's POV

A faint sound of a voice came from my left ear but there was no sound on my right like I have water blocking the sound. All I hear is mumbling and then fading into nothingness. My whole body felt numb and weak unable to feel blood flowing in my veins. Even my organs felt like it stopped working and I am in a frozen state. 

The moment my lungs took in the air I gasp loudly snapping my eyes opening into the blinding white light. The air felt icy cold but it felt good to be able to breathe properly. I scan the place realizing I'm in a lab of some sort. I groan sitting up finding myself completely naked my skin is covered with dirt and dry blood with me on top of a steel table where they clean the dead. 

The buzzing in my right ear stopped and the ringing faded away. I got up from the table my eyes scaning for any clothing. 

It looks like an ordinary lab with basic lab equipment everywhere. The whole room is ice cold causing my skin to erupt with goose bumps. I heard a voice coming this way making me take a step back hiding myself in sight behind the the cold metal shelf. 

"Yes I have her body she's dead sir, I have confirmed it." A women spoke. 

I peak through the shelves seeing a brunette holding a phone on her ear talking to someone. I can tell she's a vampire, a normal one. She enter the lab swiping her card across the scanner. Her eyes widening finding the table where I lay is empty.

"Lincoln we have a problem-

Something snap in me as I hear his name and it was like a big punch in the face reminding me of my tasks. All that had happened for the past hours flash across my mind pure anger burst in me. I ran behind in a fast speed she won't even know I'm standing behind her vampire or not. I grab her by the neck causing her to gasp shock. I lift her off her feet letting her struggle to breathe. I grab the phone from her hand and place it against my ears. 

"I'm coming for you Lincoln." I said emotionless through the phone dropping it to the ground. 

I let my hand crush around her breaking her bones making her stop squirming in my hold. I drop her to the ground stripping her clothes off and wearing it myself. I quickly tied my hair up loosely feeling the gun powder in my hair and blood. I felt disgusting and the thought of me killing all those people makes me sick to my stomach. I grab the card from her pocket and head outside and vengeance is clear in my mind. 

I am perfectly aware that this isn't just a normal lab and from what I can hear from the distance. There are security cameras at every corner. I open the door leaving the cold air behind. I jump up and down in the spot warming up my legs for a fast through this building hidden from any human eye can see. As I ran past I can hear the alarm that I have set off and the cameras trying to catch my movement. 

As I step outside I can feel eyes on me and I know I look like I've just murdered a bunch of people and buried them. I'm sure my face is plastered in every news around the world and the thought of that had my throat tightening remembering all their screams and how they begged me to stop. 

I freeze squeezing my eyes shut to get rid of the images. I rub my temples, my mind is a broken thing. I breathe deeply trying to collect myself. 

I let myself focus on one thing hunting down Kane. As much as it pains me to arrive infront of the carnival where they dropped me off. My heart dropped seeing all the families of my victims surrounding the area placing flowers and candles in respect for them. This guilt in me is the worst I've ever felt and as I continue to stare at them my hate began to burn deeper and killing the people who did this to me it's not enough anymore and I'm afraid nothing is going to change this anger. 

I let my eyes wonder to the tire marks using my senses to follow where they went. I ran along the road until the tire marks came to a stop infront of a gray cement building. I open the door listening for any footsteps and voices inside. No body seem to be inside but as I move deeper inside the place I can hear a slow breathing. I enter a room, my eyes landing on the chair where I've been tortured. 

My throat suddenly ached remembering the burning feeling running down to my throat and lungs than towards the core of my organs. My blood is still fresh around the room and I can smell the burn in the air. 

Than I heard that voice, that deep mocking voice that triggered my anger to spike up. I didn't even think twice about my actions I ran up to him grabbing him by the neck. His eyes widen dropping his phone, I tilt my head smirking seeing that fear that would flash across his eyes. I grab him back to the place where he tortured me. He kicked and scratch trying to get out of my hold. 

I shove him on the chair clasping the cuff around his wrist. 

"You're suppose to be dead!" He growled.

I turn back around facing the tools he use to torture me but he preferred using his hands most of the time. My eyes snap to the electric device you attach on their fingers. I grab them turning back around giving him an emotionless look. His eyes widen slightly seeing what I'm holding. I move towards him stabbing it right though his thigh. He gave out a scream clenching onto the chair. I stab the other one twisting it deeper hearing the crack of his bones. 

"How are you alive?" He hissed in pain. 

"I guess I'm God's favorite." I flash him a smile earning a scowl. 

"I saw your dead body, it's impossible." He shook his head trying to understand. 

"Maybe you should have burned me while you had the chance." 

I got up and got the other two long bars, turning back to him and stabbing him with it on his collar bones feeling it break and the sound of his bone breaking like a brittle stick. 

"Fuck you!" He growled tugging on the cuffs and I can tell from the look in his eyes he wants to strangle me, that hostile look that only I could bring it out from him. 

I walk over to the machine flicking it to life grabbing the same remote he held. I lean against the table watching as he glares at me with so much anger he began tugging on the chair restlessly even though the bars I pierce through him dug deeper everytime he moves. 

"Who is your boss?" I asked. 

"I'm not-

I press the button not wanting to hear his witty comments when all I want is to rip him a part for what he has done to me. He hissed, his body convulsing in and out with electricity coursing through his limbs. I press it off, feeling my anger rise up and that's all I have to hold on because all I want to do is break down and cry because I feel so tired. Tired of everything. I'm tired of being what I am. 

"Wrong answer." I said with no emotions and I think that's what had him freezing. 

He breathe heavily groaning in pain. I grab the needle he gave me to not heal piercing it in his veins. I grab hold of a small knife. I stab it on his forearm but not quiet to the bone deep, I drag the knife down to his wrist slowly causing him to scream in pain. Blood spilling out of his skin to the chair.

"Who is your boss?"

"I'm not telling you." He spat. "So you can torture me all you want." 

I notice a spiky whip chain laying on the table, I wrapped it around my knuckles turning around to face him again. I form a fist making contact with his jaw, I can feel how the spike claws at his skin taring it apart as I roughly punch him. Over and over his head is thrown back, blood dripping down to his neck covering his whole face. He pant trying to breathe evenly but his nose is too broken for any oxygen, his eyes too swollen to see through and his cheeks have cuts opening the flesh from all the impact of my punches. 

"Who is your boss?" I asked one more time straightening. 

"Fuck you." He said weakly spitting at me with as much strength he held. 

I look over at the clock my time is wasting. I turn back around unrolling the spike whip around my knuckles. My eyes skim over the devices, I was about to pick up a spiky neck brace but I froze my eyes landing of a big tank of battery acid with a long tube funnel stuck on it. I walk to it grabbing the bottle and dragging it closely. Kane peak through his swollen eyes cringing at the slight movement. He gave out a faint gasp seeing the label. 

I grab the tube walking to him, he clenched his jaw glaring at me. I grab hold of his chin staring right in his eyes with no remorse for his pain. I held the tube up blocking his nose for him to breathe, he tug on the chair roughly causing the chair to rock. 

Counting three minutes went by and he still hasn't let his mouth open desperate for that air and I got to admit I'm impressed with him. I grab the bar that is sticking out from him and gave it a twist, roughly pushing it back deeper. He growled in pain gasping loudly, I forcefully stuck the tube as fast as I can down his throat causing him to choke. 

"There you go, it wasn't so bad was it?" I smirk as he continue to choke gagging at the tube. 

I walk back to the battery acid, his eyes widening as much as he can. He shook his head at me knowing what is about to happen. I am going to make him feel the way he made me feel as he shove that poison down my throat and let me choke in my own blood. 

"One last time Kane who is your boss? Or I am going to have you drown you in your own blood." I put my fingers around the tap that controls it. 

He held my gaze looking unsure if I'm really going to do it but the fear in his eyes still flashed over him. I twist the knob watching as the white see through liquid slowly fill up the tube and as it reach near his mouth he began to shake his head frantically mumbling and choking at the same time. I stop the acid looking at him.

"What was that? Are you ready to talk?" 

Slowly he nodded not daring to move an inch just in case that acid pours right in his mouth. I walk towards him and roughly took it out in one swift movement. He gasp coughing frantically, leaning forward. 

"Who is he?" 

He raised his head up a small smug look appear on his face.

"Your father." He said in a raspy voice. 

I stiffen leaning back and the amount of anger that is coursing through me is hard to explain. The amount of betrayal and the amount of pain is nothing I have ever felt because as he opened his mouth I hoped that Lincoln is the name he would speak. I hoped that my father had nothing to do with this. I still hoped that even the slightest bit he wouldn't dare think he could do this to his own child but he did anyway. He has always done things to break me down. I shouldn't be surprised anymore, I shouldn't hope anymore because the only thing I keep getting is this pain that would soon be replaced by anger.

"How?" I clenched my teeth. 

"A scientist came to Lincoln a long while ago talking about how he can change the form of vampires. About how he can make them stronger and faster but Lincoln didn't like that idea. He didn't want a new breed of strong vampires trying to take him down, he always wants to be the most powerful. I heard he killed him, beat him to death and rip him apart to the bones but Lincoln had another thing coming. The scientist injected himself with that experiment before he talked to Lincoln and he was brought back to life. Hours went by and there was no scratches on him, no stitches for his limbs to be connected. He became a new man, a stronger vampire." He smirk at me. "Your father is going build an army of them changing the generation of what vampires are. He is going to make us stronger that nobody, not even you can kill." 

I turn my back on him trying to collect my thoughts but all these information is screaming in my head. I squeezed my eyes shut feeling the pounding on my brain against my skull. 

He than began to laugh like a mad man echoing around this silent place. This rage quickly came over me grabbing another electrocution bar. In a fast movement I spin around and shove it down his throat but not deep enough for him to die.

"That's when you are wrong Kane." I neared him lowering myself so we are eye level. "I will kill every one of those things and every vampire who will stop me because I will burn this country to the ground before I would let my father take over one of the most powerful country in the world." I clenched my jaw tightly.   

He shook his head begging for me not to do what he knows what I am about to do. He shook his head frantically screaming slightly, begging me to stop. I stared at him and the pain inside increase, the numbing pain had my mind completely frozen to it. 

"There are no heroes left in this world, no amount of good that can conquer evil and no pure goodness because it simply does not exist. I am no hero because a hero would never do what I am about to do to you." 

He begged me one last time, one final plead in the eyes, one more tug on the cuff desperately trying to get off. I press the button not looking away, I never looked away anymore. I focus on their eyes as they their life slowly fade. I use to throw up after and get so sick at myself that I would sit outside for two hours trying to get rid of the image. I use to cry and feel a little guilt for what I have done but I don't anymore. 

I will never feel bad for torturing people like him that kills and tortures kids as an entertainment. 

He scream ontop of his lungs, his whole body began to shake rattling the chains up against the metal chain. His body tense, his throat lit up smoke rising from it. Blood spilled out every where clogging up his throat but that didn't stop him convulsing rapidly. His whole muscles tensing. The noise of hearing him drown in his own blood and the frying of his flesh had my gut twisting painfully. His eyes widen as much as possible blood trailing down from his sockets. 

I watch as his flesh burn and blood spilling out. I watch as he screamed an agonizing scream. I watch him struggle to cope with the pain. I watch as he finally drowned suffocating in his own blood falling limp against the chair.

I put a leather gloves on and thrust my hand through his chest griping his dead heart. I can feel the steam of what the device created. I dropped his heart on the floor, the smell of the burnt flesh had me wrinkling my nose in disgust. I took the gloves off and head outside. 

My throat tightened hearing his voice in my ear about my dad's plan. Fear seem to be a never ending emotion and as much as I hate to admit it to myself. I am terrified of what is about to come. 

I remember everything that had happened while I turned into that thing. I remember every detail and I feel myself being torn apart by the memories but the worst thing is that I can't show it. I can't let this break me apart, not now, not when tonight is the night we attack Lincoln. I can't let my mind be distracted with pain that I keep burying inside. I feel dull and numb and I don't know how I am suppose to feel about this. 

I found myself back home mindlessly opening the door. The house is deadly silently, no sound is heard. I walk through the empty house finding no one here but as I was about to go to my bathroom and clean this blood off I stop midway my eyes looking out towards the window seeing them a few meters ahead. 

They are all sitting around on the feild just staring up at the sky like they have nothing to worry about. I slightly smile looking through the window a small amount of happiness rush in me to know they are here. 

A loud howl came from Snow his head poking up lifting it from Alex's lap staring directly at me. He wiggle his tongue poking it out. Alex turn to look her eyes completely brightening up, her whole face tore into a big grin. 

"Jessy!!" She gasp.

She jumped to her feet running as fast as she can towards me. A familiar warm feeling spread across me as she jump on me catching her on time. She had her legs wrapped around me locking her arms around my neck. 

"You came back." She grinned hugging me tightly. 

I wrapped my arms around her closing my eyes feeling my throat tightened at the thought of not being able to see her and hold her like this. I was dead but that didn't terrify me one bit, but it hurt me to know I never said goodbye to her. I never had the chance to tell her she's the one that brought me out of my depression and that she's the one that held my love for the first time.

I saw them one by one coming towards me with shock written all over their faces staring at me up and down. I let my eyes linger for a little longer on Dominic who held the same amount of shock, his eyes glassy and wide. 

Chester and Luke tackle us into a hug blocking my view from Dominic. 

"I can't believe it! It worked!" Luke yelled excitedly. 

Looking into Luke's eyes had my mind flashing with these image of me stabbing him on the throat. The faint struggle for him to breathe as he clutch his neck with blood spilling over him. The image of my dad laughing along with Kane proud of what he did to his daughter. 

I tense placing Alex down softly, my chest tightening. Their smile drop seeing the look on my face. 

"It's your dad? He did this?!" Dominic growled angrily. 

Slowly my eyes snap towards him surprised he knew who exactly is responsible for all of this. 

"How did-

"Don't you blame yourself for this Jessy." Dominic moved closer. 

I backed away slightly squeezing my eyes shut raising my hand on my pounding head.

"Get out of my head." I growled trying to put my guard up but I can't feel anything, something is very wrong. Something is different, something is missing.

"Jessy." Dominic spoke softly moving towards me. "It's okay don't freak out." He spoke to me like a scared animal.

"You're reading my mind?" I became scared for his answer. 

Slowly with cautious movements he nodded. I breathe heavily trying to put up my guard, trying to block him out but as much as I try nothing is happening. I can't feel my fingers tingling, I can't feel the warm sensation racing up my spine. 

My eyes snap towards Luke. 

"Use your powers on me." I nodded at him testing if my abilities are still with me. 

"Jessy-

"Do it!" I yelled in anger. "Please." 

He raise his hand an electricity ran across his fingertips, he stares at me concern. I nodded at him to take the shot. He raised his hands and shot it towards me, I clenched my jaw trying to block the current of electricity shooting towards me. It shot straight on my shoulder causing me to hiss in pain. 

A sudden rush of panic course through me as I stare down at my hands. 

"No," I whispered. My abilities cannot be taken away from me. "No." 

"Jessy, I brought you back to life.There are risks and maybe when I brought you back your powers are just gone." Annabel step forward. 

Tears burn in the back of my eyes. I suddenly felt weak, felt like the only strong qualities about me was my ability to control people and block powers from any attack. Now I feel worthless and my father has everything to do with this. He took this away from me. 

"You're not worthless." Dominic spoke.

He looked at me knowingly, I felt tears trail down my face shaking my head unable to think because I know he would read every bit of what is going through my brain. I shook my head at him backing away walking towards the open field in the back of the house. 

Our abilities is what makes us special, it was the part of me I did not regret having because it made me feel powerful. Like I could do anything I want in the world and it doesn't have to be a bad thing. It made me feel proud because that's the one thing a vampire could be really be proud of themselves is that rush of power. It's the feeling of freedom. No matter what ability you held, either a dark gift and that with every touch you destroy everything under your touch or a beautiful gift bringing a life back from anything. You learn to love the ability you have and it's something no one can take away from you. 

I look in the distant blinking away my tears having the one thing I was proud of myself being ripped from me. 

I know time is ticking and there is no time for this but I can't help but get choked up knowing that it's all gone. Memories of Dominic and I at the ball using our abilities for our entertainment, having a little innocent fun. It's all gone. 

I can feel his presence behind me slowly walking towards me. 

"Don't you ever use that on me." I growled angrily glaring at the distance. 

"I-

"You don't get to do that to me, not ever." I hissed facing him. 

Instead of his angry eyes whenever we begin to shout at each other, he looked at me with understanding. He took both of my wrist pulling me towards him even though I resisted. He raised my hand and kiss my hands, lacing his fingers with mine. He pulled me staring at me deeply, his hands tickling my cheeks softly almost making my eyes flutter. 

"I know, I know." He lean his forehead against mine never taking our eyes off each other.

"Promise me." I demand. 

"I promise." He smiled slightly. 

His eyebrows came together whenever he is thinking deeply as he stare at me. Both his hands cupping my face not leaving a space. 

"I thought I lost you." His voice wobbled a bit. 

I feel my eyes shine brightly with tears ready to shed. I remember the horrified look he held when I begged him to end it but I knew he would do it. He wouldn't let me kill more innocent people, he knew I would rather die than let it happen. I remember feeling a sense of relief, the pain completely vanish the moment he pulled my heart out. I didn't feel pain at all, it was more like I have been holding my breath for too long and he gave me back my air. 

"You could never lose me, I'm yours remember." 

A smile broke into his face making him look younger. He press his lips against mine, I can feel the urgency to feel each other, standing right here right now. I can feel the need and reassurance. I can feel the burning hunger right in the core. 

The taste of him had my mouth water begging for more. He deepened the kiss pushing his tongue through my lips tasting every part of my mouth. He pulled away pressing small kisses on my face making me smile. 

I see Annabel walking towards us with the rest following. Oscar smiled warmly at me but I can see the hurt in his eyes seeing me in his arms instead of his but their is no bitterness in his eyes and I don't think he could even hold any. 

"You said you brought me back to life?" I pull away from Dominic but his hands lace through my fingers holding me tightly against him. 

"Yes just like what Brax." 

"And Brax had negotiate so what is my deal?" I asked. 

Annabel stared at me sadly making me tense.

"You have 10 years to live and you die again, that was the deal." 

I gasp softly, to my right I can feel Dominic stiffen squeezing my hands tightly. Everyone stare at me sadly pitying me. Alex walk up to me hugging my waist making the pain deeper knowing I can never look at her in the eyes and see a beautiful mature young lady. I can never watch her get old and turn out to be wise old women knowing everything about the world. I kneel down the tears began to pour down as I stare at her feeling like she's my little girl. I could never watch her fall in love or even watch her wear a white wedding dress. I hugged her tightly my eyes landing to Dominic who held a heavy emotion, a deep frown taken upon his lips, no longer smiling. 

I smile in reassurance nodding at him. I am not sad I will be dead sooner than I thought, I'm sad because I don't get too spend an eternity with the people I love. I get to lose the family I have standing beside me again. I can do it, 10 years is okay. 10 years is more than I am suppose to get and I am so lucky to have it. 10 more years with my family. 

"Thank you." I look up at Annabel who smiled at me warmly. 

"It's time, let's hunt down the false king once and for all. We'll end this." Annabel said determined. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.2K 33
After stealing his enemy's daughter, Daniel Volkov never expects to be the one who gets captivated. ⚠️ WHOLESOME & ANGSTY MAFIA ROMANCE ⚠️ She press...
44.8K 884 35
Dominic Ivan Volkov is the next in line to rule his mafia. running a mafia comes with many things power, strength and your own people. No weakness. U...
33.2K 1.1K 53
River Vincent returns home after being abducted 10 years ago by one of the biggest terrorist groups and has to find her way back into society. But th...
177 0 19
Avony is a girl who is kidnapped right after her family is murdered and taken to a place where she and a lot of other kids and teens are killed by wh...