❤"...one day, you'll knew..."...

By WriterGURL133

The girls's heart cried when they saw the boys, but they just meet and they feel like they known each other b... More

Chapter 1:Meeting
Chapter 2: That FACE😶
Chapter 3: Gosh😶
Chapter 4: A Misterious Message
Chapter 5: You and I😶
Chapter 6: The STARE👀💋
Chapter 7: The STARE(PART 2)
Chapter 8: Meet you again💋
Chapter 9: Meet you again(PART 2)💋
Chapter 10: The truth?
Chapter 11: An ACCIDENT?💥
IMFORTANT NOTE
Chapter 12: Something....♥
Chapter 13: Creeppyyyyy Guy😱😬
Chapter 14: Blossick❤
Chapter 15: Holds me TIGHT❤
Chapter 16: Little boy and the Mistery Box
Chapter 17: You and I❤
Chapter 18:OH MY!??😱😱
Chapter 19: DREAMING??
Chapter 20: Memory who??☺
Chapter 21: Fixed??
Chapter 22: Prom#1
Chapter 23: Prom#2
Chapter 24:Prom#3
Chapter 25:Prom#4
Chapter 26:Prom#5
Chapter 27: Drunk BC😱
Chapter 29:ANOTHER BOX?
Chapter 30:Why with that FACE?
IMPORTANT NOTE2
Chapter 31: The truth☺️
Chapter 32:You make my heart skip a beat💙
Chapter 33: Your Smile❤
Chapter 34: Totally messed up
Chapter 35:She knew??💙
NEW TITLE
Chapter 36: Boomerbbles💙
Chapter 37: Maybe its time...
Chapter 38: Butchercup💚

Chapter 28:Drunk BC#2

1.3K 46 15
By WriterGURL133

Heyooo😁 Im back😊

Enjoy😄

Butch's POV

'So she already know?'
.
.
.
.
.
"Buwt, I dont remember you" She said. "See this drwess? I saw picwture of us and I see this drwess then I wear it bwut I dont know why its still can fit in" She said and giggles a little. "Bwut... I cant remember you anyway" She saif and I let out a sighs.

"Who are yow." She said and thats words hurts me a lot. I just stay silent for awhile. "Why are yow silent???" She said and I just shake my head.

Then she suddenly stand up."Where are you going?" I questioned her. "Having fun!" She said and went to the dance floor.

I look her from far. Then she wave at me as I wave back. "Come!" She shouts. I just shake my head. Then she went towards me and pull me. "Come on, Butchie boy." She said as I stand up and I follow her.

TIME SKIP

"Lets go." I said. "No, I still wanna dawnce" She said. I grab her waist but she still struggle to go away. "Let me go!" She said. "No!" I said. "You as my 'boyfriend' will let go of me your 'girlfriend' to gp dawnce!" She order me as I let go her. "Good" She said.

"Now, lewts dawnce!" She shouts while pulling me. As I smriks the carried her.

"Nooo!" She said. I puy her in mu car. Then as Im in my car too. She get up and open the door but I grabs her closet and locks the door. As I sighs. "Now, be a good girl." I said. "Aye..." She said as I smile.

Then she finally close her eyes and fall asleep. 'Such a troublemaker'

***

As I arrived at her house, I carried her to her room and put her gently on her bed. Before I leave, I kissed her forehead.

Buttercup's POV

I feel a kiss on my forehead and I open my eyes, I see Butch already want to leave. Then I grabs his hand. 'Is this a dream? I guess I've already fall in love with this guy' I thought.

Then he looks at me, I stood up then I hugs him. "Am I dreaming?" I said. 'If this a dream, I want to do thisto you' I thought and I kiss him. 'I miss you' I thought and as I let go his eyes widen as I smile to him and everything went black.

😁😁SO???

VOTE😂👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.7K 20
After having their hearts broken by the RowdyRuffs' disappearance, how will the girls handle it when the boys come back 5 years later?
19K 843 21
Blossom and her friends has been a mental hospital for a while now. Blossom has BDD, Bubbles has axiety, Buttercup has a eating disorder. They just t...
34.8K 565 40
Falling in love is not easy at all. Mostly if it involves impossibles measures to be together. This is the history of Blossom Utonium, leader of the...
9.4K 154 14
"BRICK MOVE IT!" I screamed at my ex-husband "Shut up woman! I can't believe you dragged me into this!" he yelled back at me After years of being div...