Coffee Shop (Camila/You)

Da camrenkordied

Based on the one shot/Imagine, Coffee Shop (G!P) In which Camila starts working in a nearby coffee shop on th... Altro

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -

- 37 -

13.3K 394 101
Da camrenkordied

I had felt so comfortable, I was the most comfortable I had ever been since the first night. My face was buried into her chest as she securely held me in her arms. The warmth of her body and the coolness of the blanket covering us. Nothing was heard throughout the apartment, it was complete silence and it was heaven. That was until my deep pleasant dreams were abruptly cut off. The radar chime from Y/N's phone echoed throughout the room and my heart dropped. My eyes shot open due to the instant feeling of anxiety from years of waking up to this alarm.

It was torture, it was the signal of hell.

"Babe, I swear to fucking God." I huffed loudly when she didn't even start to move.

"Hmm." She hummed tiredly and I subconsciously slapped her side.

"Turn it off." I was immediately pissed off and she kicked through her irritation.

"Y/N." My voice became stern and she took a deep breath.

I was so upset from my sleepiness that I turned my back to her, facing the wall as I snatched all the blankets.

"Whore." She whispered but I ignored it as I kept my eyes closed trying my best to fall back into my dream.

The phone was shut off and I finally felt at peace again almost immediately falling back asleep. But my subconscious still heard her quietly shuffling around and getting dressed for work. She made her way to the bathroom where I officially fell back into my deep slumber.

In a matter of minutes which only felt like seconds I was woken up again by her lips. She kissed my jaw ever so softly and nudged her nose against my cheek.

"Baby-"

"Y/NN!" I whined tiredly as I let out another huff.

"Stop, you have all day to sleep, just give me one kiss." She spoke into my ear and I quickly stopped my mini temper tantrums.

I cracked my eyes open just to lean up and press my lips against hers. She softly chuckled while I reclosed my eyes and kept them shut as she leaned back, "I love you." She whispered and I breathed in deep.

"I love you." I replied lowly and I heard her footsteps walk down the hall.

I heard the familiar jingle of her keys and then the door was opened and closed. The sound of her leaving left an impact on the beating of my heart. It was much faster than it was before, so, I rolled to my side so I could fall asleep again. My anxiety would go away if I fell asleep. She'd be back in no time.

-

"I can't do this." I sighed as I watched the TV from upside down.

"Yes, you can. By the way, how fucking cute is it that you two are kinda living with each other." I heard Mariana say on the other end of the phone.

"I miss everyone." I sighed not knowing who I missed more.

"I miss you guys, I miss my college friends, I miss my family, I miss Y/NN-"

"Y/NN is in the same damn city as you!"

"I don't care." I pouted as I slid off the couch onto the floor.

"I feel lonely." I sighed as I shoved my face into the camera with a big breath.

"Go explore, Mila, you're in a different city for once."

"I'll get lost so fast the hell-"

"Good, go get lost, go do something. Don't waste your summer waiting for your girlfriend to come from work. She'd want you to keep yourself busy." She pointed out and I then got a small idea as I hummed.

"I'm gonna go get her lunch." I gasped and she sighed out a small laugh.

"Do not and I repeat do not base everything you do around her. Do something for you." She clicked her pen as she wrote something down.

"Uhm duh that's the point, cause hopefully she'll fill my stomach later." I smirked not thinking too much about it and it got silent.

"Oh my God... did you guys- did you?!" She stumbled over her words and I was shocked to say the least.

"Uhm Marielle never told you?" I chuckled deeply as I looked back at the tv.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my GOD! I'm- I'm- wait!" She yelled out and I laughed softly as I got up from the floor and walked to the room to get dressed.

Suddenly Marielle's face popped up in the corner as the bright Miami sun shined down on her, "Yo." She smiled lightly and I could tell she was at the beach.

"You knew she's been deflowered?!" Mariana yelled loudly and I groaned out while Marielle smacked on something.

"Oh yeah, around her birthday. Bitch, where have you been?" Marielle flipped up her sunglasses while Sandra poked her head into the shot.

"Heyy-"

"Wait, so, I need details-"

"Y/N has a big ole doink and popped the hell out that cherry." Sandra commented and I closed my eyes at that.

"Why do I feel like that mom from Mean Girls? I'm so proud of you, I- this is a huge deal."

"I think it's sad that all of you are that happy I lost my virginity because no one was interested in me when I was there." I laughed through my embarrassment as I slipped some shorts on.

"You're no longer lonely!" They screamed out and I giggled as I checked my phone battery.

"Okay, but false, you had a couple boys who crushed on you, you just didn't like them." Mariana commented as

"Exactly. The feeling wasn't mutual."

"I'm so glad you didn't give it up to that bum Michael." Marielle sighed out with a shake of her head.

"He was such a douche to you." She added and I briefly thought back to my relationship with the Australian boy.

"We both acted out to each other it wasn't just him. Things weren't meant to be." I quipped with a shrug,

"Thank God." Sandra and Marielle spoke in unison causing me to softly laugh.

They both started to talk about something else while I slipped on something different. As I slipped on a bra and a different shirt I wondered where he was about now. One thing I was appreciative about Michael was his ability to focus on his job. He was really into his band and I knew they were going places. I had absolutely no interest in him due to how in love I was with Y/N but I was curious. Anyone ever randomly think of an old friend they had and just wants to see what they look like now? Exactly.

"Camila is the weird one for putting on pants first." Sandra commented and I frowned slightly before peeking my head into the camera.

"You don't?" I asked while my other two friends stopped talking.

"Yeah? You don't Mar?" Mariana asked and Sandra started to laugh.

I giggled at how quick the reaction changed and I strolled myself into the bathroom to get finished. Once I did finish up and I was satisfied with myself I unplugged my phone and ordered an Uber. Plugging my phone back in due to fear of it dying in the middle of the city and not knowing my way back. I kept up with the vehicle that was picking me up as I tried to look around the area Y/N worked. If there was any food so I could get her what she may like. It was almost as if food was a third companion in this relationship.

I'm glad we didn't see each other all the time unless we'd be lifted out of the apartment by a crane. The truest kind of pure love of toxic waste. But, it was so good and I could never stop myself-

"Wait a minute." I frowned quickly as I looked down at the price.

"Oh hell no-"

"What?" They all asked in unison.

"Fifty dollars!" I screamed feeling panic wash over me and they remained silent.

"I glanced at it as five dollars, oh my God I didn't know she worked that far away?! Why didn't they put her closer?!" I yelled out loudly and scrambled to get my debit card.

"Just go- we know you have over four hundred on that shit. You'll be fine." Marielle blew me off and I closed my eyes knowing if I canceled I'd still have a ten dollar cancellation fee.

"Come on, you'll be fine-"

"I wasn't planning on spending a hundred dollars for one trip."

"Mimi... if you don't stop being a cheap princess and just go. You'll earn that back just as fast. Act like boujee bitch for once." Mariana tried convincing me and I just exited out of the FaceTime to go back to my Uber app.

"I can't cancel, he's near and I'll feel bad." I mumbled as I slumped into the couch.

"Of course." Sandra snorted as I heard the seagulls squawking in the background.

I eventually said my goodbyes to my friends so I wouldn't lose any battery life as I walked out the apartment. I didn't necessarily have a key so I had to leave it unlocked. Nothing was valuable in here, all of the dorms had the same thing in each room anyway. When I watched the vehicle that was assigned to me pull in I took a deep breath.

"Today better be the best."

_

Once I got there I was shocked to say the least, it was actually a really small building. The driver almost passed it and I wondered how she could even get paid well. I checked around to see if there was any food places near me but it was all ten to twenty minutes walks; and it was too hot for me to be walking when I was trying to look okay.

So, when I walked in, a man at the desk looked my way and smiled while I was mistaken for the looks of the place. It didn't look the best on the outside but it looked very nice on the inside.

"Hellooo, how can I help you today?" He asked as he looked up at me with a polite smile.

Then that's when I got nervous, I didn't wanna get her in trouble if I came to visit her.

"Uhm, i-is Y/NN- I mean Y/N! Is she here?" I anxiously laughed and he smiled softly at me.

"You must be uhm her girlfriend... I'm sorry, I'm so bad with names-"

"Camila." I answered and he nodded with another smile.

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm sorry about that. But, come on she's in the back, I'm Ricky by the way." He commented as he shook my clammy hand and I quietly apologized.

"This isn't a problem, right? I don't want to disturb anyone or the job." I shyly admitted as I walked with the owner of the business.

"Of course not, we're not really busy. Some days we are but it's okay- she in fact does work too hard though. Maybe you should tell her to let up, she might listen to you." He chuckled softly and we reached a door while I looked around.

"I'll do that, thank you." I breathed out a smile trying to understand how this company had enough money to hire interns.

"She's in there with another intern, she's new." He opened up the door and made his way back down to the front.

"Oh yeah, definitely, that house would be perfect. That woman that came in from Tacoma was looking in Burien. It's perfect, let me go tell Rick-"

"Bello, hi!" She stopped herself when she finally looked up and I smiled.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I'm intruding I just wanted to come down here and surprise you." I apologized again and she just shook her head as she stood up from her chair.

"No, don't apologize, I'm happy you're here." She grabbed my hands the best she could due to the binder in her own hand.

"But, this is one of the three interns that are here, the other two have the day off. She's new-"

"It's my first day, I'm Jasmine." The beautiful, beautiful woman smiled and I loved her face.

"You're so pretty, wow. Hi." I giggled and she smiled widely as she looked at us both from her position.

"Well geez." Y/N mumbled and I snapped my eyes to hers just to quickly smile.

"Hush up, so are you." I playfully rolled my eyes at her while the girl tapped her pen.

"Y'all are cute." She chuckled and Y/N's eyes trailed down to her as mine stayed on my girlfriend.

"So, what was happening before I came in?" I asked and Y/N cleared her throat and looked down at the binder.

"I might finally get the chance to sell a house today. I just need to sell the idea to Ricky first." She explained as I saw lots of market stuff along with one particular house with all the paperwork to it.

"Go ahead, don't let me stop you." I smiled tenderly and her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Okay, great, my break is in five anyway so we can leave soon. Unless he says yes then we'll be on our way to Burien." She then quickly kissed my lips and brushed past me while she darted out.

"She's very energetic and focused." Jasmine chuckled as she clicked through the email to see if anyone was in contact to look at a new listing.

"Oh, you should see her when she's playing a game. She's extremely competitive... especially to herself." I made my way to Y/NN's chair and sat down.

I then noticed a few Polaroids in a frame and I hummed reading each quote. I want to memorize your taste like my favorite coffee. Only love can dig you out of this. The sun came up and I was looking at you. For you, the stars. I then noticed these were from a little while ago. I felt butterflies swarm my tummy wondering if that was all. Hoping she did have more. It was the closest thing for me to read her thoughts from before.

Then I glanced over at Jasmine's side and my happy sigh was cut short when I saw that a playful Polaroid selfie was taped to her computer. I thought she was new- whatever, Y/N was good at making people feel welcomed. I leaned back in the chair as I slipped my phone out. Then almost too quickly I heard the door open and I watched her slide into the doorway.

"Get that woman on the phone." She smirked and Jasmine clapped lightly before raising her hand and they gave each other a high five.

"Wait, so, what's her name?" She asked as Y/N playfully sat on my lap while she faced her coworker.

"Uhhhh..." She opened up the binder again and I saw a sticky note with the name, "Jillian Harris."

"Gotcha." She then hesitantly punched in the number as she picked up the phone.

"Hi, is this Ms. Harris? Great, my name is Jasmine and I'm from RD House Real Estate and we have some good news. We do have some new listings in the Burien area and if you're up for it we can have one of our.... agents meet you at the property-"

Y/N was now lightly jumping around happily while we both tried to keep in our laughter. Jasmine was confirming the location and soon enough she hung up.

"Go!" Jasmine shooed her with a cute smile and I watched their exchanges.

"Ooh I can't wait, come on babe, you're with me today." She happily grabbed my hand and I glanced at Jasmine.

"We'll be back soon Jasmine!" Y/N cheesed like an excited child at Disneyland.

Y/N practically dragged me and her binder out of the small building. I honestly haven't seen her this excited and I was loving it. What a workaholic this beautiful woman was, hard work pays off and I was glad she was satisfied with her work. When we did leave the building I saw a nice, content smile on Ricky's face. I slipped into her heated truck and she looked at me with a very happy smile.

"One day, I'm going to own a business like this." She smirked and I liked how she knew what she wanted.

"But it'll be bigger, unlike this one." She murmured cutely and I giggled knowing it was the smallest business I had seen.

"How are you even working here?" I questioned as we drove off and she wet her lips.

"Their business is actually much bigger than their headquarters. They have houses and condos ready to sell all over the city. I went with Ricky to one condo in downtown and babe, it was amazing. They're actually doing really well." She eased my suspicions and I nodded wanting to hear more.

"They plan on expanding but it's harder to buy a property around here. That's why it's good, because once a property is open then it's bought extremely fast. They're super smart for basing their business here. Even if it's a risk." She started to subconsciously ramble on about her job and I was fascinated by her excitement.

"I mean like, the average time a house or property is up for sale in a healthy market is four months. But in Seattle, it's eleven days. It's insane." She smiled as she drove down the street in her rumbling truck.

"Would you start your business out here?" I asked her and she hummed shrugging her shoulders.

"I dunno, it would have to be the perfect time. I would need like three times the money I have now to buy a property, renovate it and make it into a business-"

"But couldn't you just buy a home and then sell it to someone else? Then save enough money from your sales to have your own headquarters?" I tried to get on her level and she smiled at me.

"That's the original plan." She shimmied her shoulders and I nodded finally understanding now.

"You got this." I smiled to myself and leaned my head against her shoulder.

_

I stayed in the truck so I wouldn't have any bad impressions on her or get in the way of her work. I saw a normal mom in her mid-thirties with two kids running around. I could tell she was stressed and I was happy that Y/N was probably the one to close this deal and make her move a little less problematic. Y/N used that bright smile and guided her and the kids into the house. She tried to wave me over but I just stayed put still feeling nervous of ruining anything.

I could see how the kids followed her voice as she held open the door and I breathed out heavily. She was the epitome of wifey material and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. For the remainder of the time waiting I scrolled through my social media pages just to see Shawn getting more and more attention. As much as I was upset with him I was proud that he was finally doing what he wanted to as well.

I felt like I was the only one just continuing being a college student, as much as I tried to convince myself that I was on top of my game... I wasn't. I was still writing songs for no one to sing or to listen to let alone read them. I needed to get back to the studio. Hailee helped me through my nerves and I was never going to let Y/N hear me sing-

"Hey!"

"Jesus!" I jumped with a sudden yell when she popped up at her window.

"Come on, she doesn't want you inside this hot truck. Neither do I, I promise we're almost done-"

"No, no, no, I'm not bored. I just wanna get out of your way."

"Baby. You're not, come on." She moved to my side of the truck and opened up the door.

She led me up to the house and showed me around with the papers in her hand. I heard the two little blonde boys scream from inside a room and I smiled up at her. I saw that the mom was in the kitchen and Y/N quickly sneaked a kiss. I blushed harshly with a giggle and she tried her best to remain professional.

"Nice, right?" She asked me and I nodded silently again.

"Yeah, it really is. How much?" I mumbled lowly and she looked down at the paperwork.

"Like sixteen thousand-"

"Okay, wow, time to leave." I quickly said in one breath and turned around causing her to laugh.

"Trust me, when we're older that'll be nothing." She whispered in my ear as her hand ran up my back to my neck.

"Oh?" I smirked, "You have nice dreams."

"Dreams? They're more like goals." Her eyes squinted and I raised my eyebrows.

"You sure you wanna live with my annoying self?" I chuckled as I watched one of the little boys run into the living area.

"I live with your annoying self now." She retorted with a teasing smile and giggled softly, "And I want to continue living with you."

My hand came up in a habit of holding the pendent against my upper chest. I caught her smile as she started to walk towards the kitchen. I then happily looked around wanting this with Y/N, I was grateful for the chance I had with her now. We could play house until summer was up, we could really do this.

The thought spurred me on and I couldn't wait til we left.

____________________

Alright my home skillets I don't ever normally get sappy but I just wanna say that I legit love every single one of y'all, y'all fr keep up w these stories that I make and honestly it is the only thing that keeps me going. The fact y'all love it so much and you give me views and comments fucking makes my soul THRIVEEE, HONEY BUNS and I'm so thankful for y'all. (Btw ur a musty whore if you think this is cringe) cause this native-mayo bitch got a rough life and y'all make it a little better.

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed and IF YOU DIDNT

HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT BEAUTIFULS x

- Maddie

__________________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.1K 144 1
A dance through time - past and present moments, and a look at the relationship of two girls, a trip to Barcelona, and promises made throughout their...
49.4K 931 22
One shots that is written with all possible respect but let a bitch dream about the beautiful women walking on earth wlw Might be some slow updates...
102K 3.7K 62
now you are mine. - a shawn mendes and camila cabello fanfiction
31.2K 2.6K 45
Opening her eyes Camila found herself facing the crotch of a pair of black jeans. In her surprise she knocked her coffee cup causing it to splash dro...