Just Dudes Being Guys (or gay...

By intiintiinti

Everyone thinks Jeno and Jaemin are hot guys who have been friends since childhood. They're like, bros? Call... More

prologue
1. friends with benefits
2. fetish
3. confusion
4. mission failed
5. cooking? cooking!
6. a real deal
7. movie night
8. straight as a ruler
9. jolly ride
10. fluttering
11. the moon
12. experiment
13. realisation
14. confession
15. encounter
16. consequences
17. q&a
18. extreme gayness
19. moomin boy
20. secrets
21. ashamed
22. planetarium
23. babysitting
24. the waltz
25. heartbroken
26. high hopes
27. talent show
28. complicated
29. acting
31. prelude
32. first time
33. visit
34. date
35. friendship
36. awkward
37. boyfriend
38. destructive
39. love&hate
40. lust
41. mystery of love
42. new page
43. fangirl
44. nocturne
45. priorities
46. forever
47. changes
48. prom night
49. monogamy
50. aftermath
51. epilogue
LOVE!

30. drunken love

4.6K 330 340
By intiintiinti

one more chapter, since I'm depressed to no end, and need your love.

The boys immediately stop their flirting in front of Jeno, which is no surprise. They are both too kind to hurt him, since it seems like he's having a tough time at the moment.

They enter the house where loud music is bursting and people are everywhere around. Jaemin's eyes widen as he pokes Renjun's side.

"Hey, this is hecka fancy party. How come all of your friends are so rich?"

Renjun just shrugs, "No idea, really. Apparently, I'm just a magnet for gay and rich people"

"There are tons of people here.. I've never met so many in my entire life", Jeno clumsily observes his surroundings.

"Haechan is one social butterfly. He is a careless and flirty joker, who happens to be rich, but hey, you guys get surprised at this knowing that we study at the best school out there? Every other kid is rich as fuck in our school. Jeno, you have your own house, lmao. Jaemin.. Well, I don't know you that much, but your outfits are hecka dope"

There they see a girl carrying food and drinks, and she flashes Renjun a smile, causing the boy to whistle.

"Dayum, issa hot chick. Gotta go, guys"

Jaemin grabs him by his hoodie, "Honey, you want me to stab you at someone's birthday?"

Renjun gasps and scrunches his nose as he remembers that he must be pretending to be the younger's boyfriend.

"I'm-, I'm sorry. Banana-, whaat? Babynana"

They turn to Jeno who's face screams confusion.

"Um.. Renjun? What the actual fuck?", the black-haired boy raises his eyebrows in question.

"I'm just not used to dating him yet, okay? My inner hetero is showing up"

Jeno shrugs and plops on the sofa, surfing his phone.

"He's hella introverted, that guy..", Renjun mutters stuffing food into his mouth, "Let's go, Jaemin, we're gonna have fun"

But the younger can't take his eyes off Jeno, who seems too depressed to even make friends at such a crowded place.

"You go, Imma stay with him for a while"

Renjun looks at him confused then lets a sigh, "I think Imma ship you two, you are so painfully in love, I'm always thirdwheeling, but I aint complain at this point. Real life drama"

Jaemin pats his shoulder and heads towards Jeno. He shoves his hand into the pocket of his jacket and takes out a small pink toy. He then puts it on his face and sits beside Jeno,

"Heyyoww, Mishterr Jenoww. My name is Pinkeu-bear, I cheer up antisocial but kind guys like you"

The older looks at Jaemin and the boy bats his eyelashes in a cute way,

"Heyow, pinkeu-bear, you sound like my precious Jaemin. This is good but strange", Jeno smiles happily and caresses the toy.

Jaemin has never felt so much in love in his entire lifetime. That simple sweet act makes his heart go through a rollercoaster of feelings and he doesn't know how is it possible for him to love someone other than this amazing naïve and sweet creature named Jeno. Maybe, he thinks at the back of his mind, maybe he feels the same way but something makes it hard for the boy to embrace his feelings.

"I don't want you to be so emo. Can you stop it?"

Jeno takes the boy's hand and starts playing with it,

"I can't help being emo, it seems like my life fell into a pile of shit"

Jaemin leans closer to look into the boy's eyes, "You.. look like Sasuke"

The older starts laughing hard, "You're so freaking random but adorable at the same time"

Jaemin frowns pouting mockingly, "I know right. Sasuke-kun"

"I know right. Sakura-chan", Jeno frowns, mimicking the younger.

"WTF! I aint Sakura, I'm narutOOOO", the boy makes a rasengan with his hands.

"But you said narutOOO in sakura's voice, lmao"

They both keep laughing pushing each other when a boy approaches them,

"Hey, you wanna drink with me? I've got noice whiskey here"

The two look at each other, then at the boy.

"Sure, I'd have a drink with sakura-chan", Jeno pokes the younger.

"Staaaph it, you're gonna scare the guy, if we go crackhead mode", Jaemin turns to the stranger, "I'm Jaemin, this is Jeno"

The boy shakes hands with them eagerly,

"I'm Mark", he hiccups pouring the drink into glasses and passing them to the boys, "and I'm already drunk, so don't worry"

-///////-

Jaemin and Jeno get drunk after some glasses of whiskey and start dancing like there's no tomorrow.

"Gashina" starts to play and they totally lose it acting like a couple and copying the dance.

Jaemin mockingly shots the older and he grabs his heart, squeezing his eyes. Meanwhile Renjun is nothing better, grinding on three girls at the same time while dancing.

"I'm a daddy here, wwoohhoo, fight for me, babes"

They keep on dancing and drinking until the ground starts to float under Jeno's feet. Apparently, the boy has a terrible alcohol tolerance. He holds onto Jaemin for dear life and barely mutters,

"Take me home.. I'm gonna die at my own home.."

The younger complies and immediately grabs Jeno by his waist, leading him to the exit.

He catches a taxi and the boy falls asleep inside as soon as they get in. Jaemin looks at him and puts a hand on his flushed cheek.

"He's got a temperature"

They arrive to the older's house and Jaemin heads straight to his bedroom. He helps the boy take off his shoes and heads to the kitchen, searching for some medicine. Finally he finds some powder and makes a hot drink, rushing to the older's bedroom afterwards.

Jeno sleepily looks at him, then grabs his glasses from the drawer. He fixes them on his nose and observes the hot liquid offered to him.

"Drink it. You have a temperature"

The boy complies and empties the cup in some minutes while the younger looks at him, with a hand on the older's forehead.

Jeno puts the cup on the drawer and faces Jaemin, "Thank you, my precious"

Jaemin just shakes his head slightly and he looks at him for a while, observing the younger's face. Then he raises his hand to Jaemin's face and starts to gently rub the boy's lips with his thumb, causing him to shudder and emit a sigh.

Their eyes meet and his thumb travels to the boy's nose, eyes, cheeks.

"What are you doing?", Jaemin softly utters but doesn't stop him.

Jeno gets closer and closer, putting his forehead to the younger's finally. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I don't know, my dear Jaemin. I'm so drunk. I'm trying hard not to kiss you"

"You don't need to, my love. I will"

Jaemin takes the older's hand from his face and puts it on his pounding heart before capturing his lips for a soulful kiss.

I don't know, to me, Jaemin and Jeno perfectly match each other. I can't break this otp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 19
[Lee Jeno + Na Jaemin] Everyone sees it. The temptation, the love, the lust. Everyone knows that Jaemin and Jeno, have a thing for each other, even t...
145K 9.9K 59
Renjun likes candles. Jeno likes to set things on fire. And Jaemin... Jaemin just loves cute boys.
156K 7.9K 24
when jeno and jaemin, two rivals in high school who despise one another's guts, fall head over heels inlove with the school's popular, mean fuckboy w...
224K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...