When daddy left

By VictoriaRandu

What are you going to do when your past is still in the present when the person you cherish is destroyed by t... More

curtains up!!!
sweet confessions
out of town?
secrets
Flashback
Get serious girl.
Really? Hope it wasn't that bad
I sneaked into your room
Wet nurses or nannies
Yvania you're doomed
final decision??
Decision pt 1
Decision pt 2
Buzzed
Symphonies
Mariah Walker
Alone
Twinky winky
Lilly
Ten hours
20 questions
Good at goodbyes
Sugar and spice
Realisation hits
Blast from the past pt1
Blast from the past pt2
Chill pills?
Big Fat Elephant
My angel
More than a broken heart
'Mr husband'
A beating heart of stone
Brownie Bae pt1
Brownie Bae pt2
No longer a baby
Something came up
I lied
Touché
Dear self voice 1
Dear self voice 2
Jealous boyfriend
Losing end
Home bitter home
Whichever way you want
Poor me
Ethan
Going green
Sooner or later
Not so fast
My what?
The good boyfriend
Total strangers
Designer suit
Perfect host
Ghost
What about a thankyou
Nothing holding her back
Mummy
Makeouts and reunions pt1
Makeouts and reunions pt2
complicated

Still mad at me

4 1 0
By VictoriaRandu

              Y'vania's POV

Thirty minutes later and I'm seated at a corner booth of Florence dinner waiting for Connor.

This must be worth it. I didn't sneak out of my apartment leaving my mum and friends just to come here and do nothing.

He isn't letting me worry myself over nothing and if this is a trap I'm going to..to..I'm going to kill every living and nonliving thing that lives under the Charles Miller roof boyfriend or not.

I'm going to ensure..

"Y'vania.."

"Y'vania are you okay?"

"Do I look okay to you? I'm warning you if this is a set up I'm  going to.."

"Hey no one is setting anyone up I'm just here to talk Y'vania calm down."

"I'm calm. Talk."

"You're not. Look me in the eye and say you're okay. See you're even shaking."

Why is he so annoying?

I turn my gaze at him.

"I'm oka-"

Whoa!

I didn't realize he looks exactly like Anthony when he's serious. The last time I saw him, he was all smiles and cracking jokes.

"I'm okay Connor just tell me Anthony is fine and I'll calm down."

He laughs briefly exposing his annoyingly white teeth. I'm about to snap when he speaks up.

"Anthony is fine I guess. The last time I saw him was at the hospital where he handed out a resignation letter and as usual had a fight with daddy."

"As usual? That doesn't strike me as the Anthony I know?"

"I know but it's so complicated ever since the day he found out about the baby he's changed he's always getting into fights with our parents. Right now I don't know what he's up to. I know he listens to you I need you to come with me just to talk to him."

"Who came up with this idea? I know it wasn't you because first you didn't have my phone number and you didn't even know where I live."

He sighs running his hand through his hair in defeat.

"Okay I'll tell you. I stole your number and address from Anthony and the idea was my dad's. He wants to talk to you in person and he knows that Anthony is going to listen to you."

Is it the trap I was thinking about?

"If your parents think I'm up for some blackmail job then go back and tell them to kiss their tails I'll find Anthony and talk to him on my own accord."

"It's not what you think Y'vania am on Anthony's side and I know what he's going through. I'm just making sure that none of this breaks us apart."

"What does your father want from me?" I ask as a waiter approaches our table. He opens his mouth to speak but shuts it up when he notices the waiter a few steps from us.

"Welcome to Fl-"
"Just save us the talk and hand in the menus." I speak up staring at him starting to get impatient. His eyes go wide and he flashes a wide smile as I mentally roll my eyes. Connor stifles a laugh but stops when I narrow my eyes at him.

Typical Millers.

"YFS Brown I never thought I'd see you in person I love your work...

I heard you're a big time slut how  do you win the hearts of all rich boys?

Haha that was my imagination. I'm used to everyone critisizing  me that I don't see this one who doesn't ask anything about my drama of a life.

"...can I get an autograph?"

"Uh oh yes of course." I speak snapping out of my imagination taking the piece of paper from him. I turn it seeing a painted photograph of my smiling face.

I look at it smiling remembering the day I took that photo. I was with Daniel at his mother's house. He posted it on his Instagram and I think that's how it went viral.

"Someone's quite obsessed with.."

"Shut up Connor." I say slowly as I sign my name at the bottom giving it back to him. He smiles and walks away after handing us the menus.

"You see. Not everyone judges you the wrong way. People love your work and some don't care of what others are saying."

"Okay doctor philosopher thanks for the speech." I say focussing on the menu realizing how hungry I am.

"Okay sister in-law, back to the main topic."

His words make me snap my head faster than fast only to see him smiling mischeviously.

"What did you just call me?" I ask narrowing my eyes.

"No offence. Just addressing things the way they are. I know you're swooning in there."

I resist the urge to drop kick him and sigh loudly signalling the waiter and making my order.

Truth is I'm actually doing a happy dance in my head dreaming of the day I'll be with Anthony without any obstacles.

Anthony. I hope he doesn't get into any form of trouble.

"Um..you said Anthony is back home at the moment?" I find myself asking.

He turns to me and nods then quickly makes his order and goes on,

"But he was talking about coming to see you. I'll give him a call." He says reaching for his phone.

"No. I'll just call him myself."
"And what about coming home with me?"

"I have to think about it Connor how do I know if your daddy isn't planning some suicide mission."

"Its okay you have the time. I'm still around anyway. I'm currently working at the Hamptons hospital for two weeks."

"Okay. I'll let you know when I make up my mind."

                ~~~~~~~~~~

"Seriously? He really wants to talk to you?" Lilly asks surprised.

"And do you think I'm going to fall for it?" I ask back throwing my purse on the couch but unfortunately it ends up hitting Daniel who for some unknown reasons is playing videogames with Matt and Jake. He shoots me a glare and goes on playing.

"Someone decided to lower his tail and stop sulking around." I say staring at him. Lilly rolls her eyes and goes back focusing on what I just told her.

"Your boyfriend Ethan was here afew  minutes ago." Daniel says stopping the game and stares at me playing with the strap of my purse. He's trying to get back at me.

"He's not my boyfriend Daniel. We broke up and you know it very well you just want to annoy me."

"I always forget that part. Sorry. He was looking for you."

"Where's my mum?" I ask changing the topic as Lilly gives me a confused look.

"At the backyard talking to Javier."

"Javier? Why? What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Someone is just being a perfect host." Daniel says going back to his game.

I walk through the back door seeing my mummy talking happily to Javier. Her expression changes when she sees me. I'm about to say something when she stands up and walks past me back into the house making me wonder what he's been talking with Javier.

"Guess someone's still mad at me." I speak up with a chuckle sitting next to Javier.

"Y'vania. We need to talk."
"What is it am I in trouble again?"

"No but soon you'll find yourself in deep trouble. I suggest you don't get out of this house without some guard." He says handing me his phone. He goes on,

"Looks like Lizzy O'conell is ready to strike."

With a shaky hand I take the phone from him and focus on the screen my blood turning cold as I dissolve each and every word in my mind.

I slowly raise my head my eyes meeting his.
"Does anyone else know about this? The board?"

"No one just me and you so far. I got that from someone who works for Lizzy. I paid him to give me heads up on what the lady is planning."
I nod returning my gaze on the screen re-reading the short message my head starting to feel lighter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 2.9K 35
{{Believe in the unimaginable when it comes to love.}} Jane was just an ordinary girl when one day everything came crushing down her life. She lost h...
171K 10.1K 42
"They say life is fragile, and we're not all guaranteed tomorrows." My name is Phoenix, and despite my name being a bird that rises from the ashes...
7.8K 277 22
I smiled as I watched my closest friends be happy. That's all I've ever wanted, right? Make those around me happy, but it's hard sometimes. It's hard...
284 6 5
"If two ex-lovers can remain friends, it's either they're still in love or they never were." In her case, she is still inevitably in love with him...