You Are My Destiny

Door shwathii

Pragya and Abhi, both have likely different pasts.. When both enter into a bond of marriage, what they will d... Meer

CHARACTER SKETCH
1 - MR. ORANGUTAN MONKEY
2 - WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
Mrs. Abhishek Mehra
Suniye!!!
Her Buddhu... His Lava
Never Miss Her
The Invisible Love, I had for you..
Mahaan Husband
Budding Friendship
Getting Addicted To You
I Hate Everything of Yours
You Too Leave Me, Pragya
Ruhi, My First Love
Changing Equations
Colorful With You
I Can't Lose You Again..
Clearing Our Insecurities
Christmas Eve..
A Beautiful Morning
Pragya - Ruhi
Everything Happens Only For Our Good
My Reply to him
I'm Damn Possessive About You
Your Every Feeling is Contagious to Me
I Wish I could Make You Mine
Not Your Damn Explanations Again
One Last Time
No One Wants to Fight for Me
HIS LETTER
THE SAME PRAGYA
MERE VACHAN
HER TWO WISHES
Again A Slap :P:P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAGYA
HAPPY MARRIAGE
The Marriage Evening
Coming to India
FAMILY REUNION
ANGRY DAD
We Complement Each Other
EPILOGUE - I'LL FIND YOU ALL THROUGH MY PATH
Author's Note

LAVABUDDHU

1.3K 142 58
Door shwathii

Thank you everyone for all your heart-felt wishes 😍😍😍😍here goes the second update of the day💕💕💕

........................................................................

His pragya.. The same pragya.. he saw infront of his eyes.. Her sun-kissed face was adding more beauty to her.. Her tears were glistening in the sunlight.. Abhi got up from the couch, and went near her.. She turned her face, facing the floor...

Abhi in a merely audible voice,

ab: pr...ag..ya...

pragya slowly raised her eyes to lock with his eyes.. Tears were overflowing from both their eyes.. He gently cupped her face with his one palm..

ab: how are you??

pr: why do you care??

ab: yeah.. i shouldn't.. how is suresh??

THUD....

pragya slapped abhi hard on his face... Abhi held his cheek....

pr: are you insane?? are you any mahaan?? leaving your wife to live with someone else.. in which country, they do like this?? huh.. the choice I made in my life was worst.. The choice of my parents is even worst.. I don't know what they saw in you, so that they got me married to you.. You were in love with someone in the past right.. Weren't you able to see the love I have for you from my eyes?? Then why the hell you kissed me that night.. When you weren't able to even bear or think about a situation like that, how come you were able to spit those words on me.. what did you tell?? "I'll set you free from this relationship".. Now do it.. Remove this mangalsutra off my neck.. Wipe the kumkum off my maang.. Remove the rings that you made me wear on the day of our marriage from my toes.. Remove our engagement rings off my hands.. Remove the earrings off my ears that you gifted for christmas eve.. Do all these, and then tell, "I'll set you free from the relationship"..

ab: pragya..

abhi tried to stop her helplessly...

pr: and what was that?? "Don't blame pragya for anything.. She is an angel in my life".. Oh really, this is what you give back to your angel right.. better you could have killed me for this.. I'd have happily died.. Tell me one thing.. Amn't I worthy enough to be considered as a person's love.. For him also I was a choice.. Now for you also I am a choice.. Yeah He humiliated me.. But I chose to be behind him still.. Coz.. I loved him.. But he never showered the love that I craved.. Thank Goodness.. I don't even get his image even in my sleep.. After the end of my college, till I married you, there was always an unbearable pain in my heart.. But I didn't became insane.. I was my own self only.. He never dumped me by showing a dream life ahead.. But what you did you do  you know, you held my hands and took me into a dream-world.. Only you and me.. You took me for time-travelling and visualised our future.. But all of a sudden, you pushed me off that world.. Do you think, this is fair?? Is this correct?? I became insane without you.. If I tell you something, you can never believe that.. Without my conscious, I was about to kill myself.. Can you believe??

Abhi stood silent..

Pragya held his tee's collars..

pr: why are you making me to suffer like this?? do you even have any idea about how I'm suffering??

pragya sat on the floor totally broken..

Abhi stood still..

ab: I know.. I know about that sleeping pills incident..

Pragya was shocked..

pr: even then you didn't come to me?? how rude you are?? and you claim that you love me?? okay.. you love me, but will never mind, even if they put me in coffin right..

ab: pragyaaaaaa...

abhi's voice echoed the room..

ab: yeah I came to know about it.. But I know about you too.. the one who encouraged me to move on in my life, will never take such stupid decisions.. my girl is a warrior and not a coward.. when purab told me, I badly wished to be in your side.. But I know, all their conclusions about assuming you to commit suicide, were mere misunderstandings.. And also I came to know about it, only after a day they admitted you in hospital.. Within hours, arjun told me whatever you told to aaliya and bulbul..

pragya stood up and again held his tee's collars..

pr: when.. when he told everything to you.. didn't he told you that I was craving for your presence at that moment???

ab: he.. he did..

told abhi with tears..

pr: how cold-hearted you are??? I didn't expect you to be like this..

ab: how can I pragya?? I know what all you have for me is a mere infatuation.. it's not love..

Again a hard slap...

pr: dare to call my love as infatuation.. I will never mind killing you then..

ab: it's you who told that you love suresh.. you couldn't go with him just because you married me.. then what am I supposed to do?? I love you pragya.. Your smile is important for me.. Your happiness is important for me.. Since I found that it is with suresh, I din't wished to be a hindrance anymore.. So got out of this game..

pr: when did I tell I love suresh???

ab: that day.. In federation square.. when you told suresh, "I Love you suresh.. But I can't come just like that.. I've got married.. I can't cheat my husband.. I'm bound to a relationship.."

pragya was beyond pissed..

pr: did you hear it completely??

ab: no.. after you confessed, i left the place immediately.. I couldn't bear anything more.. I couldn't hear anything more..

pr: why on earth you are a cashew nut always?? if you had heard what I told that day, completely, we would have been in so deep love today.. but you.. you just ruined everything.. you just ruined everything..

ab: what are you blabbering to convince me??

pr: am I blabbering?? okay.. tell me one thing.. purab bhai and arjun bhai were your partners in crime right..

ab: vo.. when they came here in search of me, they found me.. I only forced them to keep this truth under wrap..

pr: didn't they tell you anything about me??? didn't they tell you that suresh didn't visit me even once in India..

ab: Actually, I know suresh is not in India now.. He is in US with his bhai for business..

pr: who told you this??

ab: Ruhi.. but not directly.. you remember, Rahana, my college-mate, ruhi's best friend, I came to know through her..

pr: you had enough time to check with everyone in the world, but not me right..

ab: pragya.. why don't you understand?? I have purab and arjun to keep a check on you.. 

similarly I used rahana to keep a check on him..

pr: huh.. fine.. didn't she tell you that, suresh was unaware of my stupid stunt??

ab: yeah.. I thought that you didn't wished to bother suresh...

pr: oh god.. I don't find any logic here.. if I am so in love with suresh, why would I have asked about you to aaliya??

ab: that.. I know I am a good friend for you.. In that regard..

pr: stupid regard.. Really I thank god, at this moment, that ruhi di got a lovable soul like shivaay jiju and not a moron like you.. and it's my karma, that I got stuck with you I guess.. are you really naive or are you acting to be naive???

ab: pragya.. why don't you understand??? when you have confessed it on your own, that you love suresh, even if God comes and tell me an alter fact, I will not believe..

pr: that's the problem with you.. why do you just stick on to that one side argument?? though suresh uttered bullshits to me, he had his own side of truth right.. and it's you who brought it to light for me.. similarly, why didn't you believed that, I'll have a side of truth.. or like a continuation to that scene.. why didn't you think like that??

ab: I was broken at that moment and I wasn't able to think anymore..

Suddenly abhi felt dizzy and he sat down on sofa.. Pragya rushed to him and sat near him..

pr: suniye.. suniye.. what's wrong???

ab: don't get panic.. it's nothing.. didn't eat since morning.. that's it..

pr: are you mad????

pragya quickly opened her bags and gave him the biscuit pack and water bottle..

pr: you wait for few minutes.. i'll cook something for you..

ab: there is nothing to cook.. only a bread loaf is there..

pr: are you surviving with this bread alone??

ab: at times..

pr: I don't know what to do with you?? wait.. I'll toast that for you..

ab: you don't need to do that for me..

pr: and may I know why??

ab: there is nothing between us..

pr: huh.. really?? 

pragya was enraged...

pr: then remove this mangalsutra with your own hands.. i'll leave your house.. I'll never mind if you die or stay alive..

ab: plz pragya.. plz..

pr: huh..it's simple.. remove it.. or leave me to toast..

abhi heaved a loud sigh..

ab: okay.. go to kitchen..

pragya rolled her eyes and went to kitchen.. She luckily found some eggs in kitchen.. She made few egg toasts and ghee toasts.. She served it in a plate and came to abhi..

pr: here eat this..

ab: u too..

pr: I know.. u eat first..

there was an eeric silence.. only his eating sound and plates clinging sound was heard. pragya broke the silence..

pr: so only purab bhai and arjun bhai were with you or your entire family?

ab: no only purab and arjun.. even bulbul and aaliya has no idea about me residing here..

pr: hmmm.. and you were the one who saved me yesterday right??

abhi got the food choked in his throat.. he started coughing hard..

pr: aaram se.. aaram se..

pragya passed a glass of water to him and patted his back to make him calm..

ab: how did you know??

pr: I felt your touch.. but still, I convinced myself that it could not be you.. but now seeing the tee you are wearing, I can confirm it..

ab: you noticed my tee???

pr: yeah.. I did.. though I couldn't see your face behind the scarf..

abhi smiled at her..

pr: why are you smiling??

ab: you are the only one who can always catch me red-handed..

pragya smiled at him in return..

by then abhi completed the food..

ab: I'm done.. Thanks for them...

pr: that's my duty..

ab: no it's not..

pr: yes it is.. I carry the mangalsutra you tied on my neck..

ab: pragya.. you don't need to force yourself..

That was the third slap of the day.. Like rose day, kiss day and hug day, that was a slap day for them.. especially for him..

pr: you are one moron and it is useless explaining things to you.. I'm residing in xyz hotel, room no 123.. if you ever understand, what I feel for you, come there and let me know.. and if you have any doubts,

pragya thrusted a pendrive in his hands..

pr: use this pendrive.. it's my e-diary.. all the scripts are encoded.. the decoding key is "LAVABUDDHU"..

told pragya, and rushed out of the house immediately...

STAY TUNED FRNDZ..

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.1K 350 14
𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...
10K 925 4
They were close. Sometimes like friends. Sometimes like professionals. Sometimes like mates. He is her solace in this hypocrite world. She is his onl...
2.4K 245 9
sacrificing,risking our life and happiness for parents happiness is something we all do without thinking about the consequences. sometimes we do but...
19.3K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...