Just Dudes Being Guys (or gay...

Por intiintiinti

Everyone thinks Jeno and Jaemin are hot guys who have been friends since childhood. They're like, bros? Call... Más

prologue
1. friends with benefits
3. confusion
4. mission failed
5. cooking? cooking!
6. a real deal
7. movie night
8. straight as a ruler
9. jolly ride
10. fluttering
11. the moon
12. experiment
13. realisation
14. confession
15. encounter
16. consequences
17. q&a
18. extreme gayness
19. moomin boy
20. secrets
21. ashamed
22. planetarium
23. babysitting
24. the waltz
25. heartbroken
26. high hopes
27. talent show
28. complicated
29. acting
30. drunken love
31. prelude
32. first time
33. visit
34. date
35. friendship
36. awkward
37. boyfriend
38. destructive
39. love&hate
40. lust
41. mystery of love
42. new page
43. fangirl
44. nocturne
45. priorities
46. forever
47. changes
48. prom night
49. monogamy
50. aftermath
51. epilogue
LOVE!

2. fetish

9.5K 507 929
Por intiintiinti

Jaemin is a horny bitch in this book, just saying. Enjoy.

Jaemin is lying on his bed watching a dance practise before learning the moves, while the older is sitting just in front of him. The honey haired boy looks up at his friend and dreamily examines his face. After god knows how much time he unconciously mutters:

"Hey, Jeno"

The older just hums.

"You look like Sasuke"

"Hmmmm..What?", he lifts his face a little facing Jaemin with a wtf face.

"You know, I mean, no homo but, your skin is so milky..and your hair is so black and tough..and your eyes are dead serious rn, while you're playing minecraft", the way Jaemin says such things is so scholarly that makes him look even creepier.

"Bitch, tf u sayin, I'm not playin freakin minecraft, I'm watchin love shot dance to learn later", Jeno slightly hits his friend with his fist

"Ooooh, goood. U wanna do sexy moves to uwu yeojas? I'm burning just imagining you in a suit like in the mv", Jaemin bites his lower lip keeping an eyecontact.

"Jaemin..."

"What?"

Jeno rubs his neck awkwardly.

"Are you sure you're not gay?"

"FUCCCCCCCCCC YOUUUUU", the younger quickly jumps up facing his friend.

"No, seriously, why do you keep hittin on me these days. Are you being like this on purpose or what?"

Jaemin takes both of his hands in his and smiles widely.

"Just jokin, man. And your bein too serious and dumb these days. Maybe you're gay yourself, getting into panic"

"No, you've been staring at me the whole time I was sittin here, it's kinda creepy you know. I'm feeling uncomfortable and..and", Jeno audibly gulps.

"And what?", Jaemin's eyes travel on the older's face.

"Aroused?", Jeno looks away avoiding eye contact.

"Damn, that's what I've been more than a year with you", Jaemin softly runs his fingers along the older's pale arm.

"We need some sexual...idk how to say.. sex thing in our lives", Jeno stiffens under the soft fingers massaging his skin.

"Exactly", Jaemin's other hand touches the brunette's nose as softly as possible.

"I like the way you look, you look like Sasuke, Idk why tf I like him in this way but..Your nose, Jeno-yah, it's so sexy ohgod"

"Lemme touch your chin, Jaemin you are freakin pretty from this angle, I'm thinkin dirty stuff about your chin tf is wrong with me", Jeno breathes heavily.

"Same"

with this word Jaemin cups his face quickly and attacks the trembling lips hed been having wet dreams about the previous week.

Jeno clutches the honey haired boy's waist instantly shoving his tongue into the wet cavern of his friend.

okaaaaay.this is it for now.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

433K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
1.3K 24 27
Slowly but steadily they fall in love... Jeno has been best freinds with his bandmate, Jaemin for as long as he can remember. But what if there's mor...
56K 3.8K 30
Jeno has always had the power to make people lust with just a single glance. He considers it a fun game, a stress reliever, or maybe a little help fo...
220K 7.9K 116
jaemin_dance You've been really weird lately, Lee Jeno LeecatNo something changed and it's your fault jaemin_dance what have I done now? LeecatN...