Her Story (Remington Leith) (...

By nerdy_girls_221B

Katherine has always been a socially awkward cinnamon roll. She is childhood best friends with Josh Dun. At t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Epilogue
Authors Note
Mr. Doctor Man

Chapter Thirty Three

243 9 2
By nerdy_girls_221B

Today was the last show of the tour. We were back in Paris. I had a feeling something was going to happen, but I had no idea what. Everyone on the bus was acting weird. It was making me worry. They wouldn't tell me what was going on. I was so confused. I was on edge, I didn't know why everything had to be a secret. Emerson was the only one who hasn't treated me different today.

He actually agreed to take me out for breakfast and walk with me around town until sound check. Luis agreed to hang out with us too, he brought his camera to film some stuff for Royal Television. We didn't mind.

I was dressed in my regular leather jacket, a white Palaye shirt, black skinny jeans which had the cuffs of my jeans rolled up to the ending of my black and white high tops. As of right now, I was arm in arm with Em walking around Paris. The beautiful buildings swallowed us as we walked. Colors from people's clothing make the town seem bright. Luis was taking photos of us and doing some filming.

He got a video of me and Em dancing by a fountain and captured me almost falling into it. Thank God for Emerson Barrett Kropp. I was extremely happy. He was my distraction from all the weird stuff happening back on the tour bus.

I was a little scared to go back, but all that melted away as Emerson took us to a small coffee shop called Lomi. I was really excited because they had latte art there and I had always wanted to try it. When I put the warm liquid to my lips, I felt my heart beat out of my chest, the feeling was out of excitement.

The coffee tasted amazing and absolutely fresh. It tasted better than anything I had ever tasted before. It tasted like the coffee beans were freshly delivered and turned into the beautiful creation such as art.

Soon enough we had to head back to the tour bus which I was dreading, but I knew everything would be fine. They wouldn't keep something big from me, right?

I shook the thoughts from my head as we entered the cursed bus. I was ordered to stay with Jason and Austin which kind of sucked. I was stuck with awkward father figure Jason and Disney loving merch man Austin. Not that I didn't like them. I just wanted to know what the secrets were. I hated being kept in the dark. It was the worst thing you can do to me.

I was a big ball of anxiety at today's concert. I didn't know why. But it just seemed like everyone was on edge. They all had something to hide and I wasn't apart of it. Even Luis and Emerson started to get awkward.

"Hey, Kat, I was ordered to come get you and get you dressed. We have a surprise for you. Come on," Hannah gripped my hand pulling me away from the left wing and out into a dressing room.

Dresses were hung all around along with makeup spread out on the makeup table. I was so confused. Why did I have to get dressed? We were in Paris...

Hannah handed me a black dress with black heels. The dress has a slit in the side and was long. It ended at my feet with the heels. She added a gold chain belt along with a black choker. She did my make up which was just a black smokey eye and winged eyeliner with gold glitter in the corner of my eye. I looked hot.

The dress fit my slender figure perfectly. I looked gorgeous, she curled my hair making my teal tips fall just above my small breasts. I looked stunning for once in my life. Hannah stood back and admired her work before rushing me out of the room. The concert was over and done with. The boys had already met their fans and everything.

Hannah called an uber. I was still very confused. Why wasn't she dressed up? What was going on? Why was everyone being so secretive?

I began to grow frustrated as I was ushered into the Uber. Hannah made me put a blindfold on. I had no idea where anyone was, and it annoyed me. I just wanted to know why nothing made sense. I wanted to be caught up with whatever was going on. Was I getting a surprise dinner?

No? Cause Hannah would be dressed up too right? My birthday isn't for another month..so it couldn't be that. What could it be?

I was so lost in thought that I hadn't realized we had arrived. Hannah, or so thought, opened my door and helped me get out of the car. The grip felt more masculine, familiar if I must say.

"Take off your blindfold," The person now known as Remington whispered in my ear, this sent a shiver down my spine. I quickly did as I was told, anger pressuring up in my body, begging to be released. My hands shook as I ripped my blindfold off.

This revealed my boyfriend with a bouquet of blood red roses and a small grin on his face. He was standing in front of a glowing Eiffel Tower. He was wearing combat boots with a black and white suit. His hair was in its usual spikes, and his silver chain was still draped around his neck, but he wasn't wearing his usual red and black makeup. Instead, he had a clean face and a smile that shines brighter than the lights behind him. All the anger in my body decreased.

"Hey baby," He smiled. I gasped and wanted to run into his arms. The only thing stopping me was the heels I was in. "I have dinner reservations and a little surprise," he winked. He grabbed my hand and steadily helped me into the tower. Our hands were intertwined. I heard the snap of a camera which made me chuckle and shake my head. Fucking Luis.

As we walked in, we had to climb some stair-like things but were ushered into a restaurant. Couples were scattered around the place, but the window seat was reserved just for us. It had Leith on a white card to prove. I smiled.

He pulled out the brown chair that was cushioned and reminded me of the chairs in the hospital. I took my seat. The chair was extremely comfortable unlikes those that resided in those dreaded hospitals. I smiled.

The date went extremely well, Remington and I shared a bottle of white wine and ate some steak. It was delicious. I never knew a place could make such amazing food. It was almost like it dissolved in your mouth.

Remington then led me up some more stairs and made me stop. I was confused. We had made it to what seemed to be an elevator. He pushed me inside but made me go up alone. I was a little surprised by the gesture.

I was alone...and it was beginning to get cold. He sent me to the top of the tower. Where I would probably have an anxiety attack because we were up so high.

What if the tower fell over?

What if I just got pushed off the side by the breeze?

What if my heels got caught in a crack and I fell off the roof?

I'm gonna die

Oh my god. I'm gonna-

My thoughts were cut off by a ding letting me know that I had made it. As soon as the doors opened, I saw everyone who had been on tour including the Veil boys, and Fall out. I was so surprised.

I analyzed everyone. They were dressed fancy aside from Sebastian who looked like he always did. Him in his fucking suits, I swear.

I began to look around until I found Remington who again had the flowers back in his hand. He handed them to Hannah as he approached me. I walked out of the elevator and onto the metal floor. My heels clinked along which made me internally cringe. I felt like a bad bitch though, not gonna lie. Heels make a woman feel empowered sometimes.

Remington pulled out what seemed to be a little black case and got down on one knee. I gasped. Tears pooled around my eyes cascading down my cheeks.

Wise men say

"Katherine Walsh, I know we have only been dating a few months," Remington started.

Only fools rush in

"I knew when I first laid eyes on you that I had to make you mine. I know..I was stupid at first," He chuckled.

But I can't help

"I knew that when you were laying in that hospital bed that I love you more than I ever have any human being."

Falling in love with you

"I know we have our ups and our downs, but I don't mind."

Shall I stay

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on. And the only person I want to lay my eyes on."

Would it be a sin

"The only person I want to wake up to on the morning." he trailed off.

If I can't help falling in love with you

He opened the case to reveal a small ring, no diamond just a band. It was gold.

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Tears cascaded down my face and sniffles echoed around the walls. I looked into his eyes, they were becoming red and puffy, like he was holding back tears.

Darling, so it goes

"Will you-" He choked up

Somethings are meant to be

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Tears came pouring out of my eyes along with his.

Take my hand

I nodded my head, he stood up and placed the ring onto my ring finger and kissed me.

Take my whole life too

Cheers erupted around us, I knew they all got that on video.

Cause I can't help falling in love with you

"I love you," I whispered

"I love you too," he kissed me once more. Fireworks were set off behind us, I chuckled into the kiss. This was so worth the wait. I was happy. This day couldn't have gotten any better.

"Now, I need to do that to Jenna," Tyler mentioned. We all laughed but agreed. I was so happy that everyone came to Paris just for this beautiful moment.

We all turned and watched the fireworks explode up into the sky. That was how every kiss felt. It felt sparks, like fireworks, and just pure lovely. I continued to wipe my tears which made most of the boys soft. They all came and hugged us both congratulating us on how far we had come.

God, I couldn't have asked for a better family.

"Congratulations Jerk," Daniel laughed.

"Thank you Dick," I smiled, pulling him into a hug. I cried a little bit. This was actually real..it happened.

"Welcome to the family," Emerson and Sebastian hugged me.

"Mrs. Kropp," Hannah smiled and embraced me into a hug.

"Katherine Kropp," I muttered to myself. That has such a ring to it. This made me cry even more. I was officially family with these boys. I loved them so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 229 18
PLEASE BE AWARE I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 ITS GOING TO BE LOWKEY CRINGE "Is it bad that I want the bad boy of Palaye Prep, and my mom hates him and...
653 48 24
Karla was put into an orphanage when she was 8 years old after living with an abusive mother since her father died when she was four. When her idols...
12.4K 495 39
He said it was love at first sight. But I'll admit, it took a little longer for me. Ten years ago when I met the black-haired rocker I'd learn to lo...
137K 3.9K 191
just a bunch of palaye royale imagines because they're one of my favorite bands be prepared for slow updates August 15th,2018-Janurary 22nd,2019 Lo...