Our Not So Perfect Runaway St...

By Imagine4me

A sequel to "Can't Hurt Her •Princeton Love Story• This story explains the complications of Princeton and Di... More

Good Mornings
Jokes Gone Wrong
In Contact
Jacob To Princeton Real Quick
Do Not Disturb
Fun Nights
Problems
New Hiding Spot
Unexpected Visit
Going Home
Blocked
Blurry Vision
"We're Perfect."
Clusmy
Lets Talk!
Waddup Y'alllllll
New Lust
Different People
Night Shift
Jobs
Strawberry
Love In The Air
Guess Who's Home
Explanation
No More Ex
Friends... Again
Bye Diamond
I Won't Hurt You
First Date
I don't wanna lose...
Trust
Meeting Steve
Bringing Up The Past
Change of Mood
Taking Care Of My Baby
Future Planning
Guest
Jackass Dad
Thanksgiving Twist
Nothing
Put in Werk
No Peace
We Won't Make It
It's Okay
Insecurities
Our Christmas
Fiancé ♡ Fiancée
Wedding •Part 1•
The Wedding •Part 2•
Not a Chapter But Plz Read
I'm Your Hubby

Bad Judgment

4.3K 134 76
By Imagine4me

-Princeton's POV

I place Diamond back on the floor and she stumbles a little. We both laugh at each other and fix our clothes. I see Diamond's hands shaking and I smirk stepping over to her. Gosh she's so nervous around me

She looks up towards me. "What you doing?"

I start buttoning her her tight uniform dress staring at her boobs. Three years has done her some good. Diamond giggles. Damn I've missed her laugh.

"You live around here?"

Diamond bites down on her lip as if she's wondering if she should answer me. I wrap one arm around her waist and the next around her neck. I kiss her passionately pushing her into the wall. "You live around here?" I repeat.

Diamond quickly nods. "Like down there. Somewhere." She points back.

I pick up my coat from the floor. "Let's go."

I start dragging Diamond out the closet but she stops me. "Wait."

She makes me turn around. "What you don't wanna finish this."

Diamond shakes her head. "I think you're fiancé misses you."

I smile and go over to her reaching my hands down and around her on her ass. "She doesn't need to know this."

I can see that Diamond is falling for me but she shakes her head. "I'm sorry I can't."

"You already fucked me." I chuckle. "Stop frontin'. Let's go back to you're crib."

"No Jacob. You have to go back tho Chanel." To my surprise she walks out and goes into a room with lockers everywhere. I had now idea she had enough guts to walk away from me. She opens a locker and takes out a coat swinging it over her arm. "Um thanks for saving my job."

I step over to her knowing she has a weak spot for me. "You're welcome baby." I place my hand on her cheek rubbing it with my thumb.

She places her hand on mine and takes it off of hers. "I've got a boyfriend. I can't do this to him."

I chuckle. "You lair."

Diamond groans. "I'm serious. Why do you think I don't have a boyfriend?"

I roll my eyes. "You don't have a boyfriend Diamond. I know that much."

I can see the heat growing in her face. "I have a boyfriend."

"Where is he?" I ask smirking.

Diamond moves from me and slowly walks over to the door. I lean against the locker crossing my arms. Let's see how this works out. Diamond looks back at me. "I have a boyfriend." She repeats. I continue nodding she knows she doesn't have one.

Diamond leans into the hallway. "JIMMY!" She screams then looks back at me with a I told you face.

"Is Jimmy imaginary?"

Diamond groans rolling her eyes. "Why do you think I don't have a boyfriend? What you think I don't date?"

I nod. "I know you don't."

All of a sudden a chef about my age or older comes out covered in flour. I bet a thousand that's not her boyfriend. Diamond wraps herself around this Jimmy dude that looks shocked at her touch.

She kisses him and I bite my tongue wanting to pull her off of that immature chef. Diamond begins to pull away but he wraps his hand around her neck kissing her deeper. I raise my eyebrow looking at the intensity of that kiss. Maybe Diamond has found a man... nahhhhhh.

Diamond steps back. "Jacob meet Jimmy my boyfriend." She wipes her mouth laughing a little.

Jimmy looks at her and Diamond smiles at him. "Wassup man. Me and Diamond are totally going out." By what I hear I think the only thing Jimmy is capable of doing is cooking. He sounds like an idiot.

"See." Diamond says smiling.

I grab her waist and drag her to me. Diamond sighs. "Princeton come on now. My boyfriend's over there." She's really sticking with this story.

"Hey Jimmy boy you mind if I kiss her?"

Jimmy shrugs. "Go ahead." And then he walks off.

Diamond smacks my chest and I let her go rubbing myself. "Ow."

She sits on a bench in the middle of the room. "Okay I don't have a boyfriend." She admits.

I sit down next to her and pull her on my lap. "I'll be you're boyfriend."

Diamond tries to keep in her laugh but chuckle and fixes her glasses. "Don't tease me like that."

I take her chin and tilt it down. I peck her lips. "I'm really sorry about how I treated you before."

Diamond smiles. "Thanks."

I place my hand between her thighs biting my lip at her. Diamond shakes her head and squeezes her thighs together before my hand can go any further. "Stop Jacob." She moves me and slides off my lap.

I sigh and kiss her neck. "I know you want me."

"But you have a fiancé."

"I'll break it off." My words slips right through my mouth and on to her skin.

Diamond freezes and I can feel her neck stiffen. "What?"

"I will." I tell her not completely sure if I would.

"You'd do that for me?"

I nod and push her back on the bench and crawl over her. "I'd do anything to have you."

Diamond raises her eyebrows. "You're serious?"

I nod and kiss her. "Yup."

"I don't believe you."

I look her I the eyes. "Diamond I'll drop anything for you I swear."

Someone text Diamond and she looks at it smirking. "I have to go." Who's that text from? She's with me and she wants to leave.

I take her phone before even thinking. "Who's this?"

Diamond snatches it out my hand. "Don't take my phone."

I get up sighing then place my hands around her. "I just told you I'd drop my soon to be marriage for you."

Diamond rolls her eyes. "I'm not stupid."

I run my hands through my hair. "Can we talk soon?"

Diamond nods. "Call me. My number hasn't changed."

I nod and she walks down the hall. I stand there thinking then follow behind her quickly. As we're walking I fix myself more making sure I don't look like I just had a quickie.

I reach to take Diamond's hand but her boss calls out for her. "Diamond we should talk." He has an evil smile. I don't trust this dude so I follow behind her. "Alone." He says placing his hand on her shoulder.

Diamond looks back at me. "I'm fine." She laughs at how protecting I'm being and I clear my throat noticing how clingy I'm being.

-Ray's POV

"I'M NOT CHEATING ON YOU!" I yell at Miley my girlfriend who always seems to think I'm cheating. I wouldn't be cheating if she was good in bed. Smelling like fish but see I love her so I'm not gonna end it.

Miley stomps her foot like she scaring somebody. "Stop lying to me Ray!"

I lean against the wall groaning. "I'm so sick of this shit! Stop questioning me."

"Stop cheating!"

I almost pop off but then I remind myself that I actually do cheat. "I ain't cheating on you. Come smell my dick if you want to. I ain't cheating." I wash up before I come home. I ain't stupid.

"Then where we're you today?"

I open the front door. "You know what? Imma let you think about how stupid you being."

Miley runs after me. "Wait Ray." She takes my arm. "I'm sorry baby."

I shake my head. "Imma see you tomorrow." I hop in my car and text Diamond at a stop light.

RayTrendy: Mad as hell

MyG: Kk

The text may not make sense to you but I smirk from it. I can't be texting her saying let's fuck when Miley is constantly stealing my phone while I sleep. I head over to her house. And get there pretty quick. Don't judge us but I have a key to her place.

"Diamond!" I yell out and throw off my shoes.

I check every room. I guess work ran late. I plop on her couch in the living room and turn the tv on. I smile remember that she cooked. This is like my second house really. I take food out and sit back down scrolling through Instagram.

I hear sniffling and stretch my head over to see Diamond come through the door. She wipes under her eye and drops her bag along with her coat on the floor.

I put my food down and race over to her. She wraps her arms around my waist and cries into my chest. We don't just fuck for your information. Diamond's my best girl friend and we went out for a while but it just didn't work out. I love her to death though and I hate seeing her hurt.

"I'm going in the shower." She says and walks away.

I sit on the couch. "I'll wait." There's no way I'm leaving her like this.

She comes out like a hour late wearing a sweater with shorts. Diamond sits down next to me looking down.

"I'm an official slut." She says shaking her head.

I turn to her surprised. "No you aren't."

"I fucked someone.... that's getting married... in a closet... at work."

I raise my eyebrows. "Oh wow."

Diamond groans. "See even you think I'm a slut."

I shake my head. "No I don't. But who did you do the nasty with?"

Diamond blushes and he mood shifts a little. "Jacob."

"As in Perez?" I say laughing.

She nods and smiles. "I mean I know it's wrong but Ray he got so much sexier. And he's cocky which makes me want him even more. And it's wrong but damn Ray he's just so fuckable."

I chuckle. "Why you sad then?"

Diamond turns to me and I can tell I'm in for a story. "Okay so we were in the closet and he was kissing on me and it's not like I completely forgot about that bitch Chanel but while he's kissing on my chest my boss comes in."

"Oh really?" I smirk.

"Yes now, he fired me then Jacob paid him so I could keep my job and my boss was happy because he paid him like a whole bunch of money then he left us alone and while we were leaving he called me. So I went over to him and Ray you won't believe what he said to me." Her eyes get droopy and sad. She picks up my food and puts a spoon full in her mouth.

"What he tell you?" I'm getting really interesting to me.

She forces a swallow and takes a breath. "He thinks I'm a prostitute. And it's not even the worse part. He told me that a bunch of guys at the dinner have been asking for me and he's sure they'll pay. I can't believe this shit."

I laugh and she hits me glaring at me. "I'm sorry but you can't be taking this seriously."

"No ones ever called you a prostitute."

"Well I'm not a girl."

Diamond rolls her eyes the sits back into the couch crossing her arms. "There's man prostitutes... I think."

"I know you not a prostitute."

"So what? I'm surely a slut. I can't even get a boyfriend. I fuck you, and you're in a relationship and I just fucked Jacob and he's in a relationship and on top of that I haven't seen him in years. What is wrong with me? I'm pathetic."

I tilt Diamond's head up since she was looking down with teary eyes. "Diamond come on now don't cry over someone's stupid opinion."

"It's the truth."

"Why do you even work at the place?"

She turns to me. "I need money to pay my rent."

"You're dad is rich."

"So what! I'm so sick of people telling me about my dad and his money. I'm twenty I can't be leaning on my dad like that."

I sigh. I guess that was the wrong thing to say since she's heated. "Don't those guys there hit in you and touch you."

She shrugs. "I don't want them to. It's not like I enjoy it."

"But you take it?"

"No I move away or tell them to stop. I'm not suppose to slap the guest, even though Miranda does she can get fired for that."

I chuckle at the thought of Miranda. She's funny as hell. "So you gonna do the thing your boss wants you to?" I'm test her don't worry.

Diamond jumps a little. "How dare you! I would never! Fuck you Ray!"

I put my hand on her shoulder. "If you not gonna do it than you not a slut."

She sighs. "Whatever."

"Diamond just quit."

She shakes her head. "How am I gonna pay for this place?"

"They don't treat you right there. How about I help you find a new job." I say smiling.

Diamond cheeses. "You will?"

I wrap my arms around her and pull us down on the couch. "Yeah I promise."

•*•*•*•*•*•

15 comments till next update!!!

What do you think about Diamond's boss's judgment on her????

What is she don't get a job? 😩 She gon be broke.

Do you really think Jacob would have ended his relationship with Chanel?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 450 12
**Sequel to Fight for Yourself** Taylor has been hurt before. Bad. How can he ever love again? Steven wants Taylor. Bad. How can he make him see jus...
673K 15.4K 50
**Sequel to Life At Its Finest** Conrad Grimmie never loved anyone, until his bestfriend's little sister came along. Macy went off to college for fou...
462K 3.8K 40
This is for all of you Princeton lovers... So yea...
61.6K 1.8K 30
Heaven is heartbroken when Justin moves across the country to live with his dad. She hasn't spoken to him in months. One day he stopped calling and t...