A Thousand Words (Min Yoongi...

By Gamerwannabe96

One plane ride changes everything for Mariana when she finds her bias seated next to her. They build a romanc... More

Airplane
Airplane part 2
Checking In
Time To Admit It
Surprising return
Drunk Feelings
Making Day Plans
Parental Prodding
Group Date
Flying Back
Schoolwork Struggles
Movie Scare
Date Night Backfires
Apologies
Surprise Visit
Movie Night
Kang Seon
Date Day
Date Day part 2
The First Unforgettable Night
Casual Work Day
J-Hope's Birthday
Gone
Meeting The Family
A Sleepless Night
An Old Flame
Nerf Wars
Late Night Conversations
Radio Show
Midnight Payton
Style Change
Photoshoot Surprise
Running Late
Dinner And Movies part 1
Dinner And Movies part 2
Downward Spiral
Emotions Are Complicated
Nightmares
Friendly Advice
Even Ground
V-live
Work visit
Winter Watchlist
Blabbermouth

Photo Shoot

1K 30 3
By Gamerwannabe96

*February 10th*

Mariana woke up the next morning to her phone ringing on her bedside table. She tried to lean over and grab her phone to see who it was, but was promptly interrupted by a hug around her midsection. Mariana looked over her shoulder and smiled at Suga as he cuddled into her more, refusing to let her move away from him.

"Oppa, I need to answer my phone." She quietly said to him.

"No." Suga mumbled out as her phone directed the call to her voicemail. "Problem solved." He mumbled as he adjusted an arm around Mariana's rib cage to force her back down to lay with him.

Mariana chuckled to herself a bit and was just about to close her eyes again when her phone started ringing again, this time with a video call. Suga groaned in annoyance at the zig-zag vibration pattern. "Are you going to let me get that?" Mariana asked him with an amused smile.

Suga slumped his arm off of her, and Mariana immediately grabbed her phone and answered the call as she sat up against the headboard of her bed, her button up shirt covering any shoulder skin her spaghetti strap top couldn't. "Hi, Jin. What's going on?" She asked curiously as she noticed the 10 missed texts, 7 missed phone calls, and 4 missed video calls in her notification bar.

"We have a photo shoot in an hour! Suga's still there, right?" Jin asked in a slight panic.

"Yup." She confirmed and moved her phone so Jin could see Suga cuddled up to her side.

Jin sighed a bit in relief. "Good. He's adorable and everything like that, but you have to wake him up. Have him meet us at the location, we texted him the address." Jin stated as he walked out of the dorm door and locked it behind him.

"Okay, will do." Mariana confirmed with a nod.

"You're a life saver, Ana. Oh, and good luck. We'll see you later." Jin said before he ended the call as he was getting into a vehicle.

Mariana looked at the ended call screen in slight confusion. "Good luck with what? I don't have any tests today..." She started, realizing what Jin meant as Suga gently hugged his arm around Mariana. 'Aaaaaand, that's why he wished me luck. Hmmm. How to wake up Yoongi, when he doesn't appreciate being woken up.....that just sounds dangerous...' Mariana thought to herself and tried to decide on how to go about waking up Suga.

She wiggled around until she was laying back down facing Suga, and kissed his forehead before wrapping a leg around his, forcing their hips closer together.

Suga hummed at her contently. "Well, good morning to you too." He said groggily with a smile.

"Jin called. You have a photo shoot in an hour, across town."

"Oh, shit!" Suga exclaimed as he remembered the shoot and shot out of bed and into the living room where he left his jacket, still clothed from sleeping in his clothes last night.

"Huh. That worked better than I thought it would." Mariana said to herself and followed Suga to make sure he had all of his things.

He was pulling on a sock when he stopped and looked up at Mariana, who was watching him in her pajamas. "What are you doing? Go get dressed."

Mariana's brow furrowed in curiosity. "My first class isn't for another two hours."

"Nope. You're going to come with me to the shoot."

"What? No. I am not going to mess up my perfect attendance record because of a boy." Mariana said in amusement as she crossed her arms.

Suga stopped halfway through his last sock. "You've never missed a day of school?" He asked in surprise.

"Not since elementary school." Mariana stated with a proud smile.

"Okay, now you're definitely coming with me." He confirmed and finished pulling on his last sock.

"Suga, I'm serious. I'm not ditching." Mariana held her ground as she readjusted her arms over her chest.

"Don't make me take you to your room and dress you myself." Suga said with a mischievous smirk that showed he was going to get his way.

Mariana's eyes widened as she turned on her heel to hide the red coming into her cheeks. "What Min Yoongi wants, Min Yoongi gets." She stated with her hands out to her sides in surrender as she walked back into her bedroom and shut the door behind her.

**

Mariana came back out a few minutes later in jet black, skin-tight skinny jeans with the ankles tucked into a pair of black knock-off combat boots, and a loose fitting, white, A-line hemmed top with a green and black unbuttoned flannel shirt on top. She had her phone in one of her front pockets, her wallet in a back pocket, and her keys in the other back pocket, her black and white BTS logo lanyard hanging off her keys and out of her pocket, swinging a bit as she walked.

Suga turned to look at her as she walked over to him, tying her hair up into a ponytail. Suga suddenly completely forgot about the small pot of ramen and shredded steak he'd been cooking them for breakfast on the go.

"What?" Mariana asked with a little curious smile as she dropped her hands back to her sides.

Suga just continued to intently look her over, his eyes focused on only her as he was in his own world.

"Earth to Suga..." Mariana said as she waved a hand in front of his face. "Suga, you're going to burn the food." She said with a little chuckle.

Suga turned to the stove and turned the burner off. "There." He started and took a couple of steps over to Mariana. He wrapped his arms around her waist and firmly pulled her to himself.

Mariana laced her fingers together behind his neck. "Did you find something you like?" She asked him with a little smile.

"Yes, I did." He confirmed with a smile and bent down a bit to kiss her.

Mariana contently kissed him back. "Not that I'm complaining about our current position, but shouldn't we be shoveling in breakfast and getting to the photoshoot?"

Suga sighed a bit as he stepped back from Mariana. "Yeah, probably shouldn't be any later than we're already going to be." He agreed and led her over to the table where they quickly inhaled some breakfast, and left the dishes at the sink.

Suga helped Mariana quickly clean up before throwing on his shoes, and digging through all of his pockets, looking for something. Suga groaned a bit and threw his head back when he couldn't find anything.

"Lose something?" Mariana asked with a curiously raised eyebrow.

"My face mask..." He admitted with a little sigh.

"I've got you covered." Mariana reassured him before she went to her coat closet and dug through something on a top shelf that Mariana had to stand on her tiptoes to reach.

She walked back over to Suga and looped the straps of a black face mask over his ears. "Adorable." She said with a smile.

Suga quirked an eyebrow at her and took out his phone, looking at his reflection in the powered down phone screen. "Cat whiskers?" He started in confusion, but the connection quickly hit him. "Lil' meow meow. You personified my meme..." He said with a slightly amused smile as his head bobbed down.

"I had to." Mariana said with a little smile and handed him a solid black mask for him to switch.

Suga swapped masks, looping the cat whiskers over Mariana's ears. "You look way cuter in that. Come on, we need to get going." He said and grabbed Mariana's hand as they rushed out of the apartment to get to the photoshoot.

**
"He's here!" Jungkook alerted the group as a taxi dropped Suga and Mariana off, prompting the photoshoot's crew to start scrambling so they could get Suga ready as quickly as possible.

"Finally." Namjoon said with a sigh of relief as all the members congregated to one spot.

"I thought Ana had classes today?" Jin asked their group as he turned to look at Jimin.

"She does." Jimin confirmed with a curious quirk of his brow as he watched Suga and Mariana approach them.

Suga was quickly walking over to the group with Mariana, the crew around them quickly starting to usher Suga through wardrobe, and hair and makeup. He barely got to say he'd be right back to Ana before the crew members had led him away from her.

"Hi, guys." Mariana greeted them with a smile.

"Don't you have classes today?" Jimin asked with a scorning brother tone.

"Don't scorn me, it's not my fault." She started with a little chuckle. "My classes don't start for around another hour, but Suga threatened to dress me himself, and then probably throw me over his shoulder and take me with him. I opted for keeping my dignity intact." She explained with a little amused smile.

The group couldn't help but laugh a bit. "That does sound like Suga-Hyung." Jungkook agreed with a nod.

"You were so proud of your perfect attendance record though..." Jimin stated, a bit bummed for her.

Mariana shrugged her shoulders a bit with a half smile. "Oh well. This is way more fun than math history anyway."

"Math history? Really?" Taehyung asked in sympathy.

Mariana nodded her head, as she pressed her lips together. "I needed a filler class, and made a poor decision..."

"But math history? Nothing film or art related like normal people?" Hoseok asked with a little amused smile just to tease her a bit.

"I'm already in Art Theory, and Animated Art 101. With my regular history, language, and culture classes. I needed one more class to have enough classes to be a full-time student." Mariana explained with a little chuckle.

"Is the teacher at least any good?" Jimin curiously asked.

Mariana nodded a bit "Yeah, I'd say so. She makes the class a bit more bearable."

"Well, good." Jungkook started before the boys were called over to start the photoshoot, Mariana following them, and making sure to stay out of the photographers' ways as much as possible.

They did all of the group shots first, and then pairs and small groups, ending on individuals. The boys were really good about hanging out with Mariana between their shots, especially Jimin, who was constantly making sure she was having fun.

"So what do you think?" Jimin asked her with a smile as he sat next to her on a bench.

"I knew a lot of time and work went into these things, but this is crazy. We've been at it for almost four hours, and had three different spots."

Jimin smiled at her in agreement. "It's a full day. But it's a calm day for us too when this is the only thing we have scheduled."

"Is this the only thing you guys have scheduled today?"

"A fan sign for a few hours tonight. Nothing after that."

"Oh, that's right! I almost forgot since I thought I was going to school today instead." Mariana started with a chuckle. "Do you want me to come to the fan sign too? Or we could all meet up afterward and have a movie night at my place."

"Both, duh. I already figured you'd be at the fan sign now." Jimin pointed out with a smile as Jin approached them.

"Was that ever in question?" Jin asked as he sat on the other side of Mariana.

"Not since Suga decided to "kidnap" me." Mariana joke with a little chuckle.

"I did no such thing. You came willingly." Suga stated in amusement as he came up from behind them and stood in front of Mariana. "One of you is in my spot." He said and looked between Jimin and Jin.

"I think you're mistaken. We were here first." Jimin pointed out with a smile.

Suga thought for a moment. "True enough." He started before he pulled Mariana up, turned around with her, and pulled her back into his lap as he sat down on the bench in her spot. "I like this better, anyway." Suga said contently as he hugged his arms around Mariana's waist to keep her in place.

"Why are you turning so red, Ana?" Jimin teased her, prompting red to flush into her cheeks.

"I am not!" She defended with a smile, only bringing more red into her cheeks.

"You're so cute when you blush." Suga told her with a smile, Mariana promptly pulling the band out of her hair, allowing her hair fall into her face and hide her cheeks.

"How would you know? You can barely see over her shoulder. "Jin teased him a bit through a chuckle at Mariana, who was quietly biting her lips together in amusement as Jimin laughed.

"At least I don't look like an asymmetrical twig." Suga seriously, yet playfully shot back, everyone erupting in laughter as Suga held on tighter to Mariana to keep her from tipping over as she laughed.

"What is going on over here?" Taehyung asked in amusement as he walked over with the other boys.

"Who broke Ana?" Jungkook asked with an amused smirk.

"That." Mariana started as she sat up and fixed her hair, opting to leave it down for now. "Was a group effort of three." She said as she waved her finger in the air between Jimin, Suga, and Jin.

"Three? I only see Jimin and Jin." Taehyung joked with a smile.

"I'm not that short!!" Suga exclaimed in exasperation.

Mariana turned enough so that she could look at him. "You're still taller than me." She tried to comfort him.

"Not by much..." He mumbled so that only she'd hear as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Mariana just smiled at him and leaned her head against his for a moment.

"Who's down for movie night at Ana's tonight after the fan sign?" Jimin asked the group, and everyone agreed as Mariana sat up straight, Suga keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"Sounds good. I'll head home when we're done here and dig out my extra chairs before I meet you guys at the fan sign tonight."

"Sounds like a plan." Jin confirmed with a little nod before they all got up to head to their vehicles. Suga decided to grab a taxi with Mariana since he was the reason she got there in the first place, and he made sure that she was home safe and sound before he met the others back at their apartment to get ready for the fan sign in a couple of hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 419 48
𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 , 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , & 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 🔞 Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
2.7K 251 44
Status- Completed *Based on true incidents that happened throughout BTS' journey* " Was he really clueless? Or did he outsmart their fate?" A BTS x...
473K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
122 2 11
what happens when you lose the person you're in love with.. what happens when you also lose your best friend because of it to.. this is not a y/n st...