Our Moment - Hendall

By upallnighttonight

Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles have been a high-school couple before the X-Factor. But whilst Harry was in b... More

Our Moment - Hendall
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y s e v e n
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
e p i l o g u e
M E R C I
I answer your lovely questions

f o u r

2.5K 47 1
By upallnighttonight

-Kendall-

"To where?" I recognized Kim's voice, as I turned around to face her.

"Coachella," I repeated, earning a frown from her.

"I don't know, honey," My mum trailed off.

"Why not, mom? It's amazing and there's great music!" I pleaded, with a desperate look on my face.

"Kenny, things happen in Coachella, there are drunks everywhere," Kim whispered to me, making my hopes shatter.

"I don't think it's safe, it's filled with hormonal teenagers and-" My dad started at say and I cut him of by scrunching my face in disgust about his thoughts.

"Of course not dad! I'll be with Ruby and Kylie and a couple of more friends, you've already seen them and approved," I said, as the three of them shook their heads disapprovingly.

"Why don't you come with me then?" I turned to Kim, in hope of a positive answer.

"You know I've got a baby now and a fashion line to work on," She said, smiling sympathetically at me.

"Sorry Kendall, but it's a no-go," My dad said firmly, as my mum put her hand on my shoulder for comfort.

I sadly walked out of the kitchen, into the happy and dancy atmosphere, to be greeted by a pair of arms lifting me off the ground.

"Why the sad face, lil' sis?" Rob asked, spinning me around setting me down, laughing loudly, making me giggle a bit.

"Mum and dad and Kim," I shrugged and he nodded understandingly.

"Don't let the get to you, shit happens," He replied, ruffling my hair before walking up to an old friend of his.

+ +

I sleepily headed to bed, cleaned up and changed into my pajamas, when Kylie entered my rooms and shut the door behind her.

"What did they say?" She asked excitedly, making me feel more crushed.

"No-go," I repeated Dad's words, as I pursed my lips as Kylie's dropping smile.

"What? Please tell me your kidding," She pleaded, but I shook my head, sighing out loudly.

"Dammit! I was really looking forward to it," Kylie wailed, as I rubbed her back comfortingly.

"Why'd they say no?" She inquired, settling comfortably on my bed next to me.

"Kim says it's not safe, dad says they're drunk teens there, mum agreed," I summed it up, Kylie scrunching her nose up in disgust.

"Ew, hell no. Why don't they trust us?" She said, making me sigh sadly.

"How many days until Coachella?" I asked, a flame of hope flickering inside me.

"Five days, why?" Kylie asked, sitting up straight.

Then we've got five days to prove them wrong," I spoke determined, followed by Kylie's nodding.

-Morning-

"Morning sweet dad," I waltzed into the kitchen, planting a large, extra-noisy kiss onto my dad's cheek, as he sipped his coffee and set his newspaper down.

"Just a thought, Kenny, you aren't being extra nice so that I'd allow you to go, are you? Just a thought," He said, eyeing me through his reading glasses.

"What? No! Of course not! I completely forgot about it, what was its name?" I acted dumbfounded, as I started the coffee machine and pulled out a mug from the cabinet.

"Morning my lovely father, you look great today!" Kylie walked into the kitchen, giving my dad another slobbery kiss on the cheek, making him smile a little.

"I don't know what got into both of your heads today," He mumbled, as he drained his coffee cup and walked out the kitchen, heading to the front door.

I smiled devilishly at Kylie, as she retuned the smile, the same thought running through our minds.

"Is mom up yet?" I inquired, tossing Kylie a donut, which she caught perfectly.

"Nope, breakfast in bed?" She asked and I nodded, immediately setting a pan on fire and grabbing pancake mix from the pantry.

"Pancakes or eggs and bacon?" I asked, taking a sip from my coffee.

"Both," Kylie replied, as she poured two glasses of juice; Draining one and setting the other onto the tray.

I got the pancakes and eggs and bacon ready on plates, setting them gracefully on a tray Kylie had prepared, along with a mug of coffee and a glass of juice, with a small vase and flower in it.

"Voila!" Kylie sang, as she set the syrup bottle down, after she had drawn a heart on the pancakes and arranged the eggs and bacon in a smiley-face.

"Think it's gonna work?" I whispered, as I carried the tray upstairs, accompanied by Kylie.

"It better, because I told everyone that I'm going and they're all jealous," Kylie said, before we entered our mother's room to find her yet awakening from her slumber.

"Morning mom!" Me and Kylie both chirped happily, as I set down the stand-up tray in front of my mother.

"Good morning girls," She eyes us for a while, before digging in into her breakfast.

"What's all this? This isn't about Coachella, is it?" She immediately asked, again eyeing us.

"Mom! I'm hurt! Can't we be nice without a reason?!" Kylie clutched her chest and dramatically covered her face, pretending to sob.

"We didn't know what you craved, so we got everything," I said, a little hopeful.

"Thanks girls," She said, as she ignored our presence, as she drained her juice cup.

"So, we'll leave now, if you need anything, just call," I said, as me and Kylie slowly backed out of the room, hoping she'd stop us.

"Kendall?" My wish came earlier than I had expected, as I ran to the bedside, a smile on my face.

"Yes mom?" I said, rather quickly, as I heard Kylie's heavy, excited, breathing from the doorway.

"Would you turn the TV on, please?" She asked, as her eyes went back to her breakfast.

My face fell and I was sure Kylie's did too, as I turned the TV on and winced as another ad about Coachella season came up.

I quickly changed the channel to my mother's interests and screamed in frustration inwardly as I walked out of the room, followed by Kylie's low frustrated screams and the frequent tugging on her hair.

"They'll drive me mad," Kylie groaned, as we lied down on the living room's couches staring at the black TV screen.

"Why the long faces?" Rob came into the living room, in his pajamas, as he turned the TV on and flipped to a football channel.

"We're trying to get something out of mum and dad," I carefully said, making sure not to say Coachella, in case he has a negative opinion about it.

"Ah, did you try breakfast in bed?" Rob asked, concentrating on his football game.

"Yup," Kylie said.

"Go out with them?" He asked, absentmindedly.

"What?" My and Kylie immediately perked up, eyeing each other with our eyebrows raised.

"Well, for example, Kylie could go out with mom and Kendall with dad," He explained, pointing at each of us, finally tearing his eyes of the game.

"Why split up?" I asked, Kylie nodding.

"So they won't realize that your sugar-coating everything for whatever you want," He said, like it was the easiest thought in the world.

"Thanks Rob!" Me and Kylie chorused, as we each ruffled his hair, earning light shoves from him.

"I'll ring up dad, while you get mom up," I ordered Kylie and she disappeared up the stairs, as I took my phone and dialed my dad's number.

-Kylie-

"This is so embarrassing!" I muttered of myself, as I bit my lip at the scene in front of me.

My mum was hugging Jaden, as she insisted on him tagging along, although I made up a lie about him being busy.

'It's okay' he mouthed to me, as my mom enlonged the embrace.

"Jaden would love to have some girl time with us," My mom spoke, making me blush furiously.

"I'd love that, Kris," He said politely, remembering what my mom had told him to call her.

As my mom walked in front of us, eyeing the shops and mumbling things to herself, Jaden fell into pace with me and smiled widely at me.

"So, you went for blue, huh? I like it," He commented on my hair, ruffling it gently.

I laughed and swatted his hand away, before my mom stopped at a shop and entered it.

"I'm not going in there," Jaden shook his head firmly, as I realized what shop my mother had entered: a lingerie shop.

My face reddened, as my mom gestured for me to enter, holding a lace pair of lingerie and calling out "Kylie, this'll fit you?"

"Go on," Jaden chuckled lightly at my red face, as he shooed me inside, before crossing the street to get to a ice-cream shop.

"Mom!" I wailed, as I entered the lingerie shop.

-Kendall-

Things are going pretty smooth, I thought as me and my dad placed our menus down and smiled awkwardly at each other.

"Any reason for this meeting?" He inquired and I realized he was getting uncomfortable.

"Relax dad, it's nothing, just some father-daughter time," I cooed, perfectly covering up.

"Alright," My dad said smiling, intertwining his fingers together.

"So dad, I've always wanted to know, was Kylie so innocent when she was younger?" I asked, smiling as he laughed at the question.

"Actually, she once.." My dad started narrating every detail about our childhood.

-Kylie-

"..and that's how she came out," My mum just finished telling me and Jaden the story of how I was born.

I winced and blushed through all her graphic descriptions and through Jaden's laughs and chokes on his ice-cream.

We were currently in the park, sitting on a bench and eating ice-cream, whilst watching ducks in the pond in front of us.

I still managed to get a 'selfie' with my mom, remembering Kendall's orders of 'photo evidence of happiness'.

"I better get going," Jaden said, after checking his watch and standing up.

"Do you need a ride? The car is just a few blocks away," My mom offered, but Jaden declined politely.

I got up to walk him a little, more like to apologize.

"Jaden, I am so sorry about today, you know, my mom can be a little.. embarrassing," I caught up with him, as soon as we were ear-shot away from my mom.

"It's okay, really, you should see mine," He grunted playfully, making me laugh.

"What is this really about?" He suddenly asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"It's just, well," I remembered Kendall's warnings about not telling anyone, but he was my best friend.

"Come on, Kyles, you can tell me anything, unless you don't want to of course, which I don't mind," He rambled on and I immediately shushed him.

"I know my secrets are safe with you, just as yours are with mine," I said, smiling, as a smile made its way to his lips.

"See, me and Kendall want to go to Coachella this season and-" I started to say, but stopped when I saw his eyebrow raise.

"What?" I asked, confused by his reaction.

"Are you sure you want to go? I mean there are drunks there and I don't want you near them," He scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly looking anywhere but my face.

"Jaden, you're beginning to sound like my parents," I groaned, as he sighed in defeat.

"I don't want you out there alone," He admitted, making me more confused.

"Kendall and her friends will be there, nothing will happen," I assured him.

"Now, show me that smile," I poked him, until a grin appeared on his face, making me smile too.

"Stay safe, alright?" We hugged tightly and he placed a quick kiss onto my forehead before walking away.

"Nice boy, isn't he?" My mom appeared behind me, mirroring my wide grin.

"Mum!" I groaned, realizing she has seen the embrace, but not heard the conversation.

"What? I thought you had left me, so I came to check," She defended herself, as we walked to the where the car was parked.

-Kendall-

"..and that's how I convinced my father to buy me a Beatles record," My dad finished, awakening me from my deep sleep.

I nodded enthusiastically, smiling as my dad honked the horn a couple of times.

My dad has been talking about the story of his life through lunch, dessert and now through the entire car ride.

"We're home!" I yelled, as I entered through the front door, so fast that dad hasn't parked into the whole garage yet.

"Is Kylie home yet?" I asked, searching the house with my eyes.

"Good to see you too sis," Khloe said, as she devoured a sandwich in front of the TV, Koutney sitting right next to her, with another sandwich, whilst nodding at me.

"Kylie!" I yelled, running up the stairs and dashing to her room to find her sprawled across her bed, with her large stereo blasting out Jaden Smith songs.

"Lemme guess, you met Jaden?" I folded my arms, as she stopped the music and greeted me.

"Yup, mom insisted, so I rang him up and he was down," She said excitedly, as I smiled at her.

It was obvious they both had a thing for each other, but neither would admit it. I had made it a mission for myself to bring them both together, but I got caught up with modeling and Coachella.

"It was like so embarrassing," Kylie narrated something about her with Jaden in a lingerie shop, making me zone out of my thoughts.

"The picture?" I interrupted her, and she proudly produced her iPhone, with a selfie of her and mom on the screen.

"Alright!" She cheered, as I showed her mine: I had one of the nearby diners in the restaurant take a picture of us, so that I could cuddle with dad.

"Coachella, here we come!" I sang, as Kylie turned up the stereo and we danced around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 256 18
In a world of celebrities and paparazzi, can two people keep there relationship strong when all the odds are against them? Or will everything come do...
15.6K 160 26
Sixteen year old Jeniffer Page moved to London to live with her Father. Her parents got into a divorse when she was 6. Her father works on X-factor a...
923K 20.4K 54
( ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ ) - ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ | in which harry styles and emette stevens dated briefly in 2017, but when she turned out pregnant, they broke up. still...
62K 686 73
Harry Styles x Kendall Jenner Fanfiction ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ? ยฉ๏ธHESmylovie All rights res...