t w o

-Kendall-

"I'm home!" I threw my bag, which was now filled with paperwork and pictures of my shoot, on the living room's couch and headed to the kitchen to satisfy my grumbling stomach.

I trailed into the kitchen, my nose taking in all the different smells, as my mom stood by the stove, stirring a large pot.

"Hey Kendall, how'd it go?" She greeted me, placing a warm kiss of my cheek.

"It was amazing mom, I met Emma herself! And she said I would become huge!" I recalled Emma's motivating words to me.

"She said what?!" Kylie entered the kitchen, still dressed in her pajamas, as she gaped at me in surprise.

"I know," I stared dreamily at the wall, recalling the photographer's words.

"How about you get ready for dinner? It'll be out in a few," My mom suggested, as Kylie insisted on showing her the photo shoot's pictures.

I jogged to my room, took a shower and wore my comfortable sweatpants and tee shirt.

"Kimmy!" I heard Kylie exclaim, as a baby's cries were heard.

"There's miss Teen Vogue," Kim pampered, as I walked into the living room. I greeted her and picked up North from her arms.

"We should do something tomorrow, as a celebration," Kylie suggested, followed by my family's agreement.

"What about the fair?" Khloe suggested, and everyone looked at me.

"Sounds good," I shrugged, gently swaying North in my arms.

"Show us the pictures over dessert," Khloe commanded, making me nod whilst giggling, as mom called us for dinner.

"Mum, what is this?" I asked, as I poked around my plate with my fork. It was a pile of gooey orange, brown and chicken.

"Chicken curry with Thai sauce, I did it through this new program on TV," my mom started to say, and we all groaned.

+ +

I helped mom clear away and bring out dessert, which was a large cheesecake. I recalled the photos and quickly jogged to my bag and retrieved them. I passed them around the table, quite proud of myself.

"This is amazing, Kenny," Kim exclaimed, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you," Kylie spoke to me, making me grin, before pulling her into a hug

-Next Day-

"The West's are coming in a few!" Kourtney pounded on my door, followed by more pounding on Kylie's door.

"I'm up," I hollered, to stop her yelling and checked my day-planner.

I was free the entire day, so I planned on making the most of of it.

I went into the bathroom, did my usual then got dressed. I wore a white low-cut top underneath a sleeves jean-jacket. I paired it off with ripped up Jean shorts and a pair of white converse. I applied some concealer and foundation, to give my face a natural tanned glow, then I was off.

"Lets go," I heard Kylie say  as we walked down the staircase, to be greeted by the Wests and my family.

We all piled into Kanye's large Jeep, which we all surprisingly fit into.

"So Ken, I heard Coachella season's coming up," Kylie said to me, wiggling her eyebrows, after making sure no one was listening.

"Yeah so?" I inquired, not understanding where this conversation was going, looking up from my phone at her.

"Please take me with you? I know your assistant manageress brought it up," Kylie pleaded, putting on her best pout.

"She did, but at the end of the day, mom's my actual manageress. I'll talk to her, okay?" I gave in, as she softly cheered and side-hugged me.

"Hello Six Flag Magic Mountain!" Me and Kylie hollered, as the car stopped and we hopped out, slipping on our sunglasses immediately.

We ran around like kids, earning laughs from the rest of the family, as we admired the big rides.

"No way, I'm not going on that thing," Kylie shook her head, follows by the rest's agreement.

It was down to me, Kim and Kanye who were brave enough to ride the Viper.

"Oh my God," Kim realized how high we were going, as I looked down and spotted human figures.

The next thing audible was Kim's loud screams, Kanye's laughs, my occasional laughs and screams and the whooshing of our bodies ripping through the air.

"That was incredible," I breathed out, as the ride came to an end, my hands feeling sore from the times I threw them in the air.

Kim was the first to run out, breathing rapidly, followed by her husband, who rubbed her back for comfort.

"I swear I heard Kim's screaming from down here," Khole spoke, as we approached the rest of the group.

"Where's mum and dad?" I asked, as I patted my flying hair.

"On the swans, paddling through tunnels on a river," Kourtney answered.

We rode a couple of more rides, until it was lunch time and my mom called us over.

We got back into the car, arguing over where to eat, as Kanye drove peacefully.

We ended up going to a restaurant Kanye and my dad chose. I was impressed by their choice; A French restaurant. We settled in and ordered Kanye's recommendations.

We had a lovely family conversation and I rested my chin on my hands, smiling at the family time we were having. Every since mum and dad signed off the reality show to a day each week, the family drama has decreased and we regained our privacy.

The food had arrived and we started eating, recalling funny parts of our day and laughing over them. We drove home, and I crashed into my bed, to tired to change.

"Kendall? I know your tired and and you've got work tomorrow morning, but I wanted to remind you about the Coachella thing, please consider it?" Kylie spoke, as she stood over my bed and kissed my good night, after I had grunted in response.