t h i r t y t h r e e

-Kendall-

I turned over, groaning as I hit my head. I sat up, frowning at the nightstand, as I rubbed my forehead.

I sighed, realizing I wasn't going to get anymore sleep. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out my toiletries bag and a pair of sweatpants and shirt, to change in from last night's clothes.

I opened the door and glanced down the hallway, before picking a door to open. I quietly gazed inside the room, to find Harry fast asleep on a bed, light snores coming out of his mouth.

I gently backed away and shut the door, turning around to his sister's voice.

"What are you doing?" She asked, frowning at me.

"I was looking for the bathroom," I kept my voice low, incase he had woken up.

"It's over there," She pointed to another door, as I nodded and walked to it, ignoring her frown at me.

+ +

"When did Harry come back from the hospital?" I asked, cutting the silence that filled the kitchen, as I picked up an apple and bit into it.

"A couple of hours ago," Gemma shrugged, no looking at me, as she made breakfast.

"Did I do-" I started to confront her, but Harry walked into the kitchen, shirtless and rubbing his eyes.

"Morning," He told me, planting a small kiss on my forehead, before sitting across me.

"Hope you slept well-shit, what's that, Kendall?!" Harry exclaimed, getting up and examining my face.

"You've got a bruise the size of England on your forehead!" Harry exclaimed again, when I asked him what the matter was.

"How did you not see that?! Harry spoke surprised, as he looked at Gemma.

"I told her it wasn't a big deal. I just hit my head on the side of your nightstand," I intervened, as Hurry turned around to get an ice pack from the fridge. Gemma flashed me a weak smile, before Harry placed the ice pack on my forehead.

"How's your mom?" I asked, as I held the ice pack to my forehead, Harry returning to his seat across me.

"She was very happy to see me," Harry spoke, with a smile in his face, as Gemma placed a plate stacked with pancakes in front of him.

"But she doesn't know you're here, so I thought you could surprise her," Harry spoke, looking up from his plate at me.

I nodded eagerly, as Gemma handed me a plate of pancakes as well, and I was about to tell her about my diet, when she merely shook her head.

"Sorry miss model, you aren't going to keep up with your diet with me here," She flashed me a smile, making me smile as well before I graciously picked up a fork and cut into her fluffy pancakes. 

+ +

After I had showered, I took off my clothes, and stood by my suitcase, observing the items inside.

"Kendall, may I come in?" Harry's voice is heard, as he knocks on the door.

He entered at my confirmation, pausing to look at me in my undergarments.

"Like them? I got them as a gift from my photo shoot," I spoke teasingly, as I twirled around, showcasing my Calvin Klein's.

"I can't wait for those pictures," Harry spoke, wiggling his eyebrows, before opening the small wardrobe that stood by the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked, as he rummaged around it.

"I didn't pack any sweaters with me and it is freezing outside, so I'm looking for one," Harry spoke simply, running a hand through his hair stressfully.