t w e n t y t h r e e

-Kendall-

"I am so exhausted," I groaned, as I entered the car followed by Kylie and Mom.

"I'll say! You've changed so many times!" Kylie agreed, as I rested my head back on the headrest.

"Any plans with Harry?" Kylie whispered to me, but the car was already too silent, so her words were audible to Mom.

I ignored the brief glance Mom gave me, as I returned to smiling at Kylie.

"Yeah, we were supposed to go sightseeing in an hour," I replied, after checking my wristwatch.

+ +

"Yeah, I'm by the fountain," His deep voice filled my ear, as I clutched my phone, looking around for Harry.

"I see you," I smile, before walking over to him, indeed right next to a big fountain.

"I am so sorry I was late. I finished the shoot later than I expected and I went back to the hotel and immediately fell asleep and-" My explanation was cut off by Harry's soft lips on mine in a short kiss.

"That was my hello kiss," He muttered, making me smile.

"It's alright, I understand," He adds, before intertwining his fingers with mine.

His smile mirrors mine, as we start strolling through the park in Paris.

"You came ready," I giggled, as he pulls out a tourist brochure from the back pocket of his jeans.

"I was born ready, baby," He replied sassily, making me laugh, as I took the brochure and looked through it.

"The Eiffel Tower isn't far from here," I concluded, after eyeing the brochure and recalling the park's name.

"Yeah, I figured," Harry chuckled, when I realized the top half of the Eiffel Tower was already in view over the park's trees.

"Harry, it isn't funny. I haven't gotten my glasses, okay?" I grumbled, after folding the brochure neatly.

"You still wear them?" He asked, a little curious, as he smiled at me.

I nodded, a little uncomfortable with the memory of my nerdy-self back in high school, especially that Harry was a witness to that.

"Bet you still look hot in them," He said, his fingers finding their way to my waist and gently tickling me.

I let out a laugh, squirming away, as he laughed along.

+ +

"Harry, stand still," I playfully frown at him, as he changes his position for the 5th time.

Harry presses the palms of his hands against the gravel ground and pushes his body upward, standing perfectly straight on his hands.

"Take it, take it!" He yells, and I obediently snap a couple of shots of his pose in front of the Eiffel Tower.

"You're crazy," I chuckle, as he attempts to heave his legs forwards in a full cartwheel, but he fails and his body drops onto the ground.

He sticks his tongue out, as he claps his hands to dust them off.

We took a couple of pictures in front of the tower, posing with silly faces and planting kisses on each other's cheeks.

+ +

"Harry, we'll go another time," I argue, as he pouts at me.

"Hazz, you'll catch a bad cold," I add, noticing goosebumps on Harry's bare arms from the chilly weather.

"The The Arc de Triomphe isn't going anywhere," I say, his fingers intertwining with mine.

"I thought it was always a great time to put a T-shirt on," He grumbled, making me giggle a little.

We decided on walking to a restaurant for lunch, the stroll silent.

"So, how are the boys?" I ask, my eyes focusing on my moving feet.

"They're great. They miss you," He chuckles, making me smile.

"You're lucky," I say quietly, feeling his head shift to my direction.

"You're an amazingly talented singer, you'll have a stadium tour starting in a month or so, have great boys there with you and-" I start to say, smiling.

"You. I have you," He adds, his thumb rubbing gently over my knuckles.

I chuckle when I hear him start to hum 'Count Your Blessings Instead Of Sheep' from White Christmas.

+ +

"The hell is a salad going to do to you?" Harry argued, after I had checked the menu and decided.

"Harry," I groaned, as he started picking out items for both of us.

"Hm?" He replied, playing innocent.

"I'm on a tight diet," I explained, folding my napkins and not meeting his eyes.

"Well, it doesn't mean you have to starve yourself," He argued back, making me sigh internally.

"Did you even have breakfast today?" He inquired, after signaling for the waiter.

"Y-Yes," I solemnly replied, looking away.

"Kendall, look at me," He calmly said, with a hint of humor in his tone.

I slowly met his piercing gaze, as his green eyes stared straight through my soul.

"Such a fibber," He gasps, throwing a napkin at me, making me laugh.

The waiter arrives and Harry orders, making me gasp at all sandwiches and croissants he listed off the menu.

"I hate you. My physique will be ruined," I say, playfully narrowing my eyes at him.

"You'll always look sexy to me, babe," He replied, making me throw the napkin back at him, as we burst out laughing.

+ +

"Here we are," He says, stopping in front of my hotel entrance.

"Thank you for today. I had a great time," I say, wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

His hands comfortably rest onto my waist, as he tightens the embrace, before planting a kiss on my forehead, as we pulled away.

"Bye," I say, before boldly planting a small kiss on his lips, and attempt to pull away. He holds me in place, deepening the kiss, and I feel my insides flutter when I hear him moan.

He smiles at me, before I turn and head into the hotel.