t w e l v e

-Kendall-

I spent the early afternoon sulking and occasionally crying about Harry and last night.

"Honey, what's wrong? You won't even come out of your room and you've got a shoot later tonight!" My mom knocked on my room door, which I had locked.

"I don't want to go," I spoke, as I turned my phone off to stop the notifications and messages' beeping.

"What's that supposed to mean?! You've-" Mom stopped abruptly, when the doorbell rang.

I heard her loud heels clicking against the floor, approaching the door to my room.

"Kendall, come out now, there's a guest," She spoke quietly and I sighed.

I got off my bed, my stomach rumbling for breakfast, as I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I ran a brush trough my hair, and wore a T-shirt and leggings, more presentable than my bunny pajamas.

I heard my mom laugh, accompanied by a deep, throaty laugh, as I descended the stairs.

I widened my eyes, as my 'guest' came into view.

Harry laughed along with my mom, as he ran a hand through his curls.

"Kendall, you never told me you knew such a gentleman!" My mom nudged me, as she smiled at Harry.

"Well, we'll bring you some snacks, we'll be right back," My mom pushed me to the kitchen and shut the door, before Harry or I could protest.

"So he's he rumored boyfriend, huh?" My mom fired questions at me, as I raided the fridge for some food.

"Yes, we're taking things seriously" I lied, as I filled myself a bowl of cereal and dumped milk on it.

"Well, he seems like a good boy," My mom commented, as she set her home-made cookies on a plate.

"I'll be gone now, your dad's at the office and Khole and Kylie are shopping, lock the house up before you leave," My mom commanded, as she headed out the kitchen, followed by me.

"So, Harry, I'll leave Kendall to you, I've got some errands to run, have fun!" She bid Harry a goodbye, and I set the cookie plate on the coffee table.

"Oh and Harry? Just try to get her some air, she's been sulking the whole day," My mom spoke, and I widened my eyes in embarrassment, as Harry nodded obediently and turned to me, his eyebrow raised.

"May I ask why you've been sulking around all day?" Harry intertwined his hands together, playing with his thumbs, and sat next to me on the couch.

"Didn't feel like talking to anyone," I lied casually, shrugging and draining my cereal bowl.

"Have you gotten any news from Irene?" I changed the subject, as I plopped my feet onto the coffee table.

"Yeah," Harry pulled out his phone, unlocked it swiftly and showed me the text.

It read:

You and Ms. Kendall J. should confirm your relationship. Plan an activity of your choice.

"Wow," I said, expressionless, after I had read the message. I stood up, stretched and took my empty bowl to the kitchen.

"So, what are we doing today?" I yelled from the kitchen, with fake-enthusiasm.

"Well, the lads really wanted to see you, but if you've got anything else planned," Harry appeared in the kitchen doorway, leaning against the doorframe, his biceps flexed as he folded his arms across his chest.