f o r t y

THIS IS IT GUYS.

-

-

-

-Kendall-

I took a deep breath, as I tightened my ponytail. The sound of my heavy huffs and my feet running on the treadmill filled the almost-empty gym, as I increased the speed onto the machine.

After a couple of minutes, I got off the treadmill and checked the time, before my phone rang. I glanced at my phone, almost wide-eyed. I picked the device and sighed, realizing it was my mother.

"Ken, where are you?" She asked, once I had answered.

"At the gym," I replied, before gulping down cool water from my bottle.

"Kendall, it's 8 in the morning, are you feeling alright? You know, after last night's party and all?" My mom asked and I inhaled a deep breath.

"I'm fine, mum. Ruby says working out in the morning is the most effective," I spoke, releasing the breath I was holding.

"Is that so? Okay then, be home in an hour because you've got work to do," My mom spoke, after pondering over my lie. We hung up and I returned to occupying my mind with the exercise machines.

+ +

I walked out of my bathroom, freshly showered and fully clothed, to hear echoes of a song interrupting the silence. I followed the source of loud music down the stairs and to the living room, where Kylie sat, scrolling through her phone.

"Oh my God, Kendall, you scared me!" Kylie exclaimed, as I turned the stereo off, making her look up from her phone.

"Why is this so loud?" I asked, irritated, as she rolled her eyes.

"It's loud because it's good. Damn, your boyfriend makes good music," Kylie spoke sassily, before picking up the stereo's remote and turning the music back on.

It took me a moment to realize it was indeed the band's newest album. I listened to the song that was playing, titled 18. My bottom lip trembled once I listened to the words. I dashed towards my room, safely letting out my tears.

He remembers, I thought to myself, as I hugged my pillow, muffling my loud sobs.

+ +

I numbly walked down the runway, as my instructor called out commands for me to follow.

"Shit," I cursed, once I had tripped again over my own feet and face planted the ground. I let out a groan, once I heard my instructor gasp dramatically.

"Kendall, there's a line for a reason. Follow the damn line!" She ordered loudly, making me frown.

I practiced walking down the runway a couple of more times, before I received a call from my mother.

"Dazed magazine wants you to do a little skit for them," My mother spoke, making me hold back an exhausted sigh.

+ +

I entered the Dazed studios and introductions immediately went around. I was lead towards the makeup area, where huge mirrors and dressers were placed, full of makeup items on top.

I was seated on a chair and a male began choosing out products.

"You've got a lot to work on," I spoke to him, as he began applying.

"No, not really," he smiled, making me struggle to hold a smile.

"You are beautiful," his words made my mind instantly replay the times Harry had spoken those words to me, sincerity filling his voice.

Our Moment - Hendallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें