e p i l o g u e

MADE IN THE AM.
MADE IN THE AM.
MADE IN THE AM.
-

-

-

-Kendall-

I flipped my hair over my shoulder, as the makeup artist ran a makeup brush on my cheeks. She quickly scurried away, once the countdown had started.
I flashed a wide smile, just as the cameraman nodded, meaning the camera was recording.

"We're back with Kendall Jenner, everybody," Ellen exclaimed, and I smiled widely as the audience clapped loudly.

"So, tell us Kendall. Everyone's dying to know, how's the famous boyfriend doing?" Ellen's words made the audience go wild,  as I shifted in my seat.

"He's great, I miss him. He's been gone for a month now," I spoke, a sad smile on my face.
Harry and I haven't talked at all since that day because we couldn't just act like everything was normal. My tongue threatened to speak the truth, but I bit my tongue, hoping it wouldn't show on TV.

"And did he have anything to do with your decision on taking a break?" Ellen asked, as I gathered my breath.

"Erm, no, not really. Harry always supported me, he always made sure I was comfortable with what I was doing and of my parents were. It was a decision of my own," I spoke honestly, as the audience clapped.

"So you've known each other and dated before any of you became famous, right?" I nodded at Ellen's question.

"Is Harry still the same? Or has something changed about him?" I smiled at her question, as I remembered high school Harry.

"No, not at all. He's just become more muscular. He's still the same person I loved a couple of years ago," I spoke, as the audience hooted loudly, making my blush.

"And you both met each other's families? How was his family?"

"Oh, his family is extremely caring and sweet, they're like my own," I spoke, mainly describing Anne.

+ +

"You've been invited to the British Fashion Awards!" My mom exclaimed, as she held up the invitation card.

I choked on my water, as I slammed the fridge door shut, the cameras recording at all.

"And guess who'll be there," Kylie sing-songed, as I repeatedly cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Harry's on tour," I stated, distracting myself by checking my phone.

"Uh, no he's not," Kylie continued to sing, and I restrained myself from rolling my eyes

"Their tour ends a day after the award show. Is there a reason you're avoiding him?" My mother spoke, and I silently eyes the cameras, before shaking my head.

"No, of course not. He just has a really busy schedule," I explained, sighing.

"I think taking a break from modeling was a good idea, Kenny," Kylie smoothly changed the topic, as Kim walked in.

"Yeah, you seemed exhausted all the time," She piped in, playing with Kylie's colored hair.

"I'm glad you understand," I spoke, nodding.

"I just don't get why you'd want a break," my mother suddenly sighed, and I rubbed my temple in frustration.

"Mom, modeling is exhausting, it isn't just walking down a runway," I defended myself, hiding the true reason on why I wanted a break.