e i g h t

(A year after Coachella)

-Kendall-

"I'm here," I spoke before I hung up on Ruby for the 7th time that day.

"What took you so long?" She asked, appearing in the doorway, taking my purse and handing me my usual coffee.

"LA traffic is unbelievable," I sighed, as I took in the new studio we were shooting in.

The studio was much smaller, but with the familiar aroma around: people rushing around; others preparing the background or cameras or lighting; people with papers and others laughing on their time-out.

"Kenny, you should get ready," Ruby led me to the dressing room, for my first outfit of the day.

-

"I'm exhausted!" I sigh, as I take my purse from Ruby's stretched hands and start to head out the door, Ruby saying she'll stay a while longer.

I opened the door and pressed the elevator button, only to freeze when something hits me.

I took the scent in, before starting to subconsciously follow it.

I wanted to find the source of that amazing fruity-sweet but independent scent and get that fragrance.

I heard some whines and laughs from the other side of a door, but that didn't hesitate me.

I pushed the door open, only to be greeted by a pair of awfully familiar eyes.

My breathe to hitched in my throat, as I took a good look at my surroundings.

I was in another studio, the same size as ours, except there were 5 muscly-toned guys sitting on a couch, holding a crystal pink bottle.

"Hello?" One of them spoke, as the all stood up, my head spinning from the strong aroma.

"Hi?" I asked confused, wondering why I had even followed the smell.

"Hey, your Kendall Jenner!" A blonde one exclaimed, with a hint of accent in his voice, as he and the others nodded enthusiastically at me.

"Mind telling us what you're doing here?" His raspy voice froze me all over again, as he spoke cooly, not bothering to look my in the eye.

"I happened to smell the fragrance and I just wanted to find out where it was coming from," I spoke innocently, as he stared blankly at me, my eyes trailing to his familiar soft curly hair.

"So, you like it?" The one with blue eyes and brown, messy hair asked me, the rest glancing at me, clearly holding their breath.

"May I?" I asked the tanned one for the bottle and he handed it to me, watching as I spritzed some on my wrist, inhaling it in deeply.

I glanced at the well-designed bottle. It was honestly wondrous.

"Amazing, it's like another world," I honestly commented and I could've sworn I saw Harry smile.

"Thanks!" One with a buzz-cut exclaimed, as the blonde one hugged me happily.

"I better get going," I announced, as I checked the time on my phone.

"Alright, we'll see you around here!" The brown haired blue-eyed one exclaimed, as the lads waved me off, just as a woman entered.

"Ms. Kendall Jenner?" She asked, pointing her finger at me, as I nodded.

"I'm Irene, One Direction's publicist," She held out her business card for me and I politely took it.

"I was wondering if you could squeeze some time in your busy schedule to meet me in my office, maybe tomorrow?" She proposed and I noticed Harry watching the interaction.

"Sure, I'll be there," I replied, after I had checked my schedule on my phone.

She smiled lightly and I returned the gesture.

"Have a good day," She bid me goodbye, as she entered the room the guys were in.

I stole a look at the room, just before Irene had shut the door and I saw Harry looking straight at me, with worry etched all over his face.

-

-

-

-

A/N: I'm so sorry if this is not exactly how you wanted them to meet but like the name of the book, duh!

PLUS the next chapter will be HAROLD'S thoughts on the meetup!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW.

Vote and Comment to make my day xx

Our Moment - HendallOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara