t w e n t y e i g h t

Between Us looks amazing. I'm in love with the shape of the bottle and everything about it

Here's a long chapter to make up for my late update =^_^=

-Kendall-

"Shall we get started, miss Kendall?" Someone knocked on my door, as I sucked a sharp breath.

I took a last look at the mirror, before opening the door and smiling at the assistant, who lead me toward the shooting set.

// 2 hours later//

"That's a wrap!" I yelled playfully into the megaphone, and everyone clapped and cheered.

I shook hands with everyone, before walking towards my room to get changed.

I quickly texted my mom, telling her the shoot went smoothly, before my phone started ringing, Kylie's name flashing onto the screen.

+ +

I nervously played with my thumbs, before pulling out my phone and glancing at the blank screen. I had received calls from everyone, except Harry, and that was making me slightly nervous because I had grown accustomed to his calls every night.

I sighed, as I felt the petals of the roses he had gotten me. I shook my head, deciding I wasn't going to be so dependent on a guy. I picked up my phone and dialed a number.

+ +

"Kendall, this is Hailey and my sister, Bella," Gigi introduced the 2 females next to her.

"You're Kendall Jenner!" Hailey exclaimed, and I nodded, smiling politely, after they had given me friendly hugs.

"Shall we go?" Bella asks, as we stepped out of the hotel I was staying in and entered a black car that Gigi drove.

+ +

-Harry-

A frustrated cry escaped my lips, as I tugged at my hair. I stood up and paced around my room, biting my lip.

I finally walked out my room and quietly descended the stairs, the lads have already gone to spend time with their families, so there was no one to help me get my mind off Kendall.

I laid down onto the living room's couch and grabbed the TV's remote off the table in front of me. I pressed a button and  the TV turned on, some young reporter talking. I muted the volume, staring sideways at the TV, as I rested my head onto the pillows of the couch.

I frowned when a picture of Kendall, with a couple of girls with her, came onto the screen. I highered the volume and sat up straight, curiosity filling me.

"Kendall Jenner has been spotted entering club White, in Paris. Alongside the Hadid sisters, Gigi and Bella, and Hailey Baldwin, the girls entered the French clubbing hot spot, leaving at 4 in the morning!" The reporter exclaimed, as pictures of the females entering popped onto the screen.

I frowned, before turning the TV off and running upstairs to grab my phone.

+ +

I frowned, when I heard Kendall's slow voice on the other line.

"Helloo," Kendall spoke, before randomly giggling for no reason.

"Hey Kendall, it's me, Harry" I spoke.

"Haarryyy, you finallyy calledd," She spoke, slurring every word.

"Y-Yeah, sorry about that. Are you drunk?" I spoke quickly, changing the subject.