n i n e t e e n

BACK-TO-BACK UPDATE, I DESERVE AN AWARD.

Enjoy x

-Kendall-

"This is happening, this is happening!" My mom kept repeating to me, sounding almost as excited as I was.

I smiled in awe, as I boarded the jet, along with my mother and Kylie.

"How long until we get to Paris?" Kylie asked, as she sat across me and we buckled up.

"11 hours and a half," My mom replied, and Kylie sank in her seat, making herself comfortable.

I felt my phone buzz, and I checked it. I smiled, realizing Harry had texted me.

H: Good luck x

I replied.

K: Thanks 11 hrs and a half 'till I get there ! Wish you could make it :(

K: My nerves are all over the placee. :/

H: stop biting your lips, love. I know you'll be fine. Trust yourself ;) the lads say hi.

I smiled at how much he knew me, as I release my lower lip from my teeth.

"Texting Harry?" My mom spoke, and I looked up at her, a smile on my face.

I nodded, and she smiled at me knowingly.

"He seems like a good boy. When we get back, we should have a proper meeting," My mom said, before indulging herself in a newspaper.

I sighed, as I leaned back into the seat and stared out the window.

**

"Kendall, over here, over here!" The paparazzi yelled, as I exited Paris' airport with my mom and Kylie.

We stopped for some pictures, before getting into a black Range Rover, which drove us to our hotel.

"Mom, I need a car like this," I spoke, admiring the interior of the Range Rover, as it reminded me of Harry's car.

"We'll see," She simply replied, as we exited the car and walked into the hotel, dragging out suitcases behind.

**

"Welcome to the backstage of Paris Fashion Week! This is your dressing room and these are your dresses for the runway," A tall woman explained, waving her hand to a rack of outfits.

"I'll leave you to get to know your fellow models. Get ready in half an hour," She instructed, handing me a list and walking out the room.

I scanned the list. It was basically when I had to walk the runway and with what outfit.

"Come in," I replied to the knock on my door.

"Oh my God, it is her!" I heard a voice squeal, as a couple of tall models walked in.

"Duh, her name is written on the door," Another replied, making me laugh a little.

"Hi, my name is Gigi Hadid," One stood in front of me and gave me a hug.

"Kendall," I replied, and they glanced at me, almost weirdly, for my lack of use of my last name.

Every one of the group came over, introduced themselves and hugged me, before taking pictures with me.

"This is so exciting," Gigi squealed, as she Instagrammed a selfie we had taken.

"Let's go introduce you to the other models," She spoke, before taking my hand and dragging me out of my room to socialize.

**

"Yeah, wait, hang on a sec," I said, before my phone had interrupted a conversation with Gigi.

"Hey Harry," I smiled, as he FaceTimed me.

"Hey Kendall, still nervous?" He asked, smiling.

"Yes, a lot. But, I've made a couple of friends," I admitted, his dimpled smile inducing mine.

"Oh my God, is that Harry Styles?!" Gigi exclaimed next to me, as she looked over my shoulder to get a good look.

"I am a huge fan," She rambled on, before Harry could even greet her.

"So it's true! You both are together!" Gigi looked at me, pointing an accusing finger at me, with a smile on her face.

I shrugged, as Harry laughed.

"I'll call you when I get somewhere quieter," I yelled to him as all the models started squealing at Harry on my phone's screen.

He nodded, before he disappeared off the screen.

The models immediately started bombarding me with questions.

"We've only just met!" I exclaimed, interrupting a dirty question.

"Girls! Get ready! The show will start in half an hour!" The instructor woman clapped her hands, and immediately, all the models scurried off.

Gigi helped me find my way back to my dressing room and promised she'd come back to take my to the makeup room.

"Right, where were we?" I said, after I had called Harry and he picked up.

This time he was somewhere different, sitting in a leather chair and much more brighter.

"The show'll start in half a hour and I'm so fucking nervous," I bit my lip, as I set the phone on the dresser and looked through my list, before finding the correct outfit.

"Don't worry love, you messed up in practice, so you'll do great at the show," Harry said, smiling widely.

"Thanks for the boost of confidence," I laughed, as I started removing my clothes.

"I'll call you back, alright? You're turning me on," He whispered the last part, as I slipped on the dress. I laughed and waved at him, before he hung up.

A knock came on my door, and Gigi's blonde head poked inside.

-

-Harry-

I sat next to Nick in the first row, directly in front of the runway.

"You think she'll be surprised? That Nick Grimshaw came to see her show?" Nick asked, before we started laughing at his ego.

A woman walked out, holding a mic and the audience clapped politely.

"Welcome to Paris Fashion Week, where you'll see all the latest designs by our respected designers," She spoke, and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I unlocked it and smiled at the picture she sent me, with a couple of kisses with it.

Nick nudged me, to direct my attention to the model walking down the runway.

-Kendall-

"Kendall, you're up now. Good luck," The instructor said to me, as she looked up from her clipboard and gave me a small thumbs up.

"Next up, please give a warm welcome to her. Her first time in Fashion Week, put your hands together for, Kendall!" I heard my name, followed by loud claps and a loud whistle.

I took a deep breath, before heading out to the bright lights.

I smiled briefly, as camera shutters were heard and my eyes darted around, before spotting a familiar figure.

I tried to contain my excitement, as Harry hooted loudly, and I reached the end of the runway, striking a pose.

I recognized famous designers, which made my heart beat faster.

I turned around, and started walking the opposite direction to Gigi, who winked at me, as she modeled her dress away.

-

A/N: Hope you're all liking it so far..

It gets more interesting, I promise!