n i n e

Sadly, I haven't bought nor smelt 'Our Moment' but that's how I imagine it to be and a little help from fans' reviews :)

-Harry-

I need her. I miss her. I want her back. I want an explanation. I want to hold her in my arms and hear her soft voice. Her contagious laugh. To look into her brown-hazel eyes and get lost in them. To hear her speak a little French. To hear her rant about how imperfect she is, although she's everything to me. I miss waking up to her silly voicemails or texts. I miss how she whispers to me in the middle of the night, about her insecurities, thinking I couldn't hear her, when I could hear everything she says.

She was everything to me.

She still is and I need her to see that.

That's why I've researched until I found a studio right next to hers, and convinced management to move the perfume launch there.

A year ago, in Coachella, I met a girl called Kylie, so I googled her and found out that she was Kendall's sister and that Kendall was there in Coachella.

The same time as I was.

I'm a fucking idiot.

I'm so fucking blind.

How could I have missed her?

(Recently)

When she walked into the room, my eyes couldn't meet hers for a split second.

It was like meeting the Queen, unbelievable.

She was there, the first real love of my life, standing right in front of me, after 4 years and I couldn't even look her in the eye or demand for a fucking explanation on why she left me.

I'm so pathetic.

"Mate? What's wrong?" Louis nudged me, as I bit my lip nervously, watching Kendall leave.

"N-nothing," I lied, quickly turning away, hearing Louis scoff at my lame excuse of a lie.

"So, let's prep you lads up for tomorrow's big launch!" Irene exclaimed, as she got seated I front of us, firing questions at us as though she were an interviewer.

"So, Harry, are you interested in, let's say..Ms. Kendall Jenner?" Irene slyly asked, making my choke on the water I was gulping down.

"The fuck?" I cursed, as I wiped water from the corners of my lips and eyed my damp T-shirt.

"Answer the question," She frowned, in a demanding tone.

"I'm leaving," I snapped, before getting up and walking out the door, ignoring the lads' calls for me.

I got into my Range Rover, frowning. I inhaled sharply and slowly exhaled, calming my growing anxiety, imagining if I was asked that in front of millions of fans.

How could she ask that?

She doesn't know, my subconscious reminded me, as I started my car and quickly sped off.

-

"Hello?" I sighed, as I picked up Louis' 5th call that hour.

"Where are you mate? It's our Xbox and pizza night tonight! You promised you wouldn't bail out!" He cried in the phone, as I heard Zayn calling Niall out for cheating.

"Yeah, I'll make it, Lou, I just wanted to run an errand," I fibbed again, before I hung up, feeling guilty at the secret I was keeping from the lads.

I made a turn, on the way to my residence.

-

"Harold's here!" I heard Liam announce, as I inserted the key into the slot, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"How'd you-?" I asked, amazed as I entered the living room to find the lads, as usual, laying across the couch, except for Louis and Niall, whose eyes were fixed on the large TV, their hands moving quickly across the controllers.

"Harold, you're on in 5 minutes!" Louis announced, as I raced upstairs to change.

I looked out the window, at the sky full or stars.

I pictured her in our bed, sleeping peacefully.

What are you doing now, Kendall?

-

-

-

A/N: just wanted to give you a peek at his thoughts.