t h i r t y s i x

-Kendall-

I silently walked around London, occasionally pointing out cool shops or people. 

Harry sighed, annoyed at the silence, as the muffled sound of fast music caught my attention.

"You want to go clubbing?" Harry asked, almost in surprise, when he saw my gaze on the club. 

"Alright, stay close to me," He spoke seriously, after I had nodded. I felt like consuming some alcohol to rid my mind off all the thinking and stress.

We got in, and I immediately walked towards the bar, Harry's hand laced with mine. He frowned, once I ordered a couple of shots, and drank them quickly. I put down the last glass, toppling over the seat a little.

"You alright?" Harry spoke in my ear, over the music.

"Never been better," I slowly replied, feeling the effect of the drink.

"Let's dance," I spoke to him, as he hesitantly nodded.

+ +

-Harry-

"Kendall, what are you doing?" I asked in awe, as she attempted to heave her top off her body, but my arms stopped her.

She didn't reply, but focused her gaze on my lips, before kissing them. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck.

"Kendall, you're drunk," I spoke sternly, as I pulled away, ignoring her pleas.

"You're right. Maybe I should have more," Kendall spoke, abruptly jumping off me and walked towards the bar, as I quickly caught up with her.

+ +

"Why are you cold?" Kendall moaned, placing her fingers on my arms and feeling goosebumps, as I struggled to unlock the front door, with her in my arms bridal style, but I succeeded. 

"Maybe it's because you threw your coat across the club and I had to give you mine," I chuckled, feeling my teeth begin to chatter.

I quietly pushed the door shut, after I stepped into the warm house. I helped Kendall remove her shoes, as she mumbles incoherent words, half-awake.

I picked her up again and carried her upstairs, her arms hooking around my neck safely.

I stopped in front of my room and kicked the open door wider, before settling her on the bed.

"Harry, kiss me," Her soft voice filled my ears, as I helped her out of her dress.

"I just want you to know that I'm yours," Kendall quietly spoke, after I had asked her why she wanted a kiss so badly.

I sighed, before placing my lips on hers. She enlongated the kiss, her teeth gently grazing my lower lip.

"Kendall, we can't be doing this. You're drunk," I sighed, pulling away from her, once she had started to unbutton the buttons of my shirt.

"Go to bed, love," I whispered to her, as her eyelids slowly lowered, and I lowered her head onto the pillow.

"Harry, I hope no more blondes will walk into your house," Kendall's words made me bite my lip in guilt, as I shut my eyes, wishing she hadn't seen her. 

"I know you have lots of questions, but just remember I'm yours too," I spoke to her, as I kissed her forehead and quietly exited the room.

-

-

-

I'm a bit delirious because I wrote this at 7 in the morning, with literally no sleep from last night, excuse me if the chapter is short!

Anyways, the end is nearing and all will come to light! x