t w e n t y n i n e

So there's a little note at the end of the chapter.. please take the time to check it out?

-Kendall-

"Kenny, come on, wake up," My mom shook me and I sat up straight, thankful sunglasses covered my sleepy eyes.

"I told you to get enough sleep, this is an important meeting. Besides, why are you wearing sunglasses indoors?" My mom scolded, making me roll my eyes before removing them.

A man walks in, followed by several other people, as me and my mom stand up to greet them.

"Hello, I'm Kris Jenner and this is my daughter, Kendall," My mom introduces me to all the staff, as I shake hands with them, trying to remember their names.

+ +

"Hey Kylie," I yawned, as I descended the stairs, meeting Kylie and Norman, her dog.

"Afternoon, Ken," Kylie spoke, with a hint of sarcasm, as Norman ran around my feet.

"You've been asleep for 3 hours, straight," Kylie commented, as I swiped an apple from the fruit basket and bit into it, savoring its sweetness.

"I-" I started to explain, but Kylie's phone started ringing.

"Oh hi! Yeah, I have time to talk," Kylie spoke, before walking out the room towards the backyard.

I shrugged and head back to my room, turning my phone on, surprised by the amount of messages and missed calls from one person.

"Hey Harry. I am so sorry I haven't replied to the billion texts and calls you sent me, I had a meeting early in the morning then I just fell asleep for 3 hours straight," I explained, as I laid down on my bed, on my back.

"It's alright, how are you?" He asked, making me sigh.

"I..I'm fine," I replied automatically, frowning at my lie.

"Kendall, are you alright?" Harry asked again, sensing something.

"I..I don't know, I haven't been feeling okay lately," I admitted, pursing my lips.

"Are you sick?" He asked, concerned.

"N-No.." I couldn't form any words to describe my dark emotions.

"Kenny? Does it have something to do with being the sister of-" Harry started to ask but I cut him off.

"Yes. Yes it does," I say, uneasily.

"Oh Kendall," I heard his sympathetic voice when I sniffed a tear away.

"It's just too much to handle sometimes, isn't it?" He said, reading my thoughts.

+ +

"Harry, why are we here?" I asked him, as we met up, dressed in gym clothes.

"We're here to help you," Harry replied, as he pushes the door to a boxing gym open, leading me inside.

"I come here when I'm down, it helps me clear my head," He explained, as I look around, my eyes landing on the small boxing ring in the center of the room.

"Put these on," Harry handed me a pair of red boxing gloves and led me towards a punching bag.

"Go on," He positioned me in front of a speed bag and I glance at him.

I raise my hands and punch it lightly, causing him to chuckle.

"I thought you were tougher," Harry shakes his head, a smile still on his face.

I decided to prove him wrong, so I punched the speed bag repeatedly, making Harry whistle in astonishment.

"Keep going, love, I'll be over there," Harry pointed towards the boxing ring.