t h i r t y n i n e

I apologize for late updates because I recently started school and there is so much work to do.

Plus, I'm feeling a bit sad because if you know anything about me, my ultimate wish is to go to a One Direction concert, especially on my birthday (which is in October) but there is no way my parents are letting me go to the UK/Ireland (bec they'll be there around October this year) in the midst of the school year. AND the band's taking a break and apparently won't tour their fifth album..? I'm going to miss them, but I hope they're happy.

-

-

-Kendall-

I sighed, as I moved the last box of my dad's belongings into his new house.

"That's all of it," he announced, and I nodded, looking around his new house.

"Do you really have to move out?" I asked meekly.

"Kenny, the contract said I had to move out before the twenty-second, which is tomorrow," his words, made my eyes widen at the date, realizing it was soon.

"Thanks for helping me with this, Ken," he patted my back, and I nodded, recalling Kylie talking  about her date with Jaden.

"I'll miss you," I admitted, as I felt his  arms around me in a hug.

"I know you're having a tough time nowadays, but I'll always be around," His words made me smile through my tears.

+ +

I quickly gulped down the pills with a glass of water, when I heard Kylie walk in.

I ignored the weird glance she shot at me, as I coughed harshly and opened the pantry door.

"Kendall," Kylie's voice made me bite my lip, as I pulled out a packet of chips.

"Hm?" I hummed, acting absentminded, as I searched through the fridge and pulled out a soda can.

"You're not supposed to eat that, you're on a diet, remember?" Kylie's words made my release a low sigh of relief, and I nodded, before returning the snacks and heading to my room, Kylie following.

"Are you going to Scott's party tonight?" Kylie asked me and I unlocked my phone and checked my planner.

"I'm not really sure, Kyles," I admitted, averting my eyes away from her disappointed face.

"Okay, but everyone is going," Kylie spoke, shrugging before shutting the door behind her.

I hugged my pillow, as I laid onto my bed, and took a deep breath. My mind immediately flooded me with memories of Harry and I. His smile, his laugh, his jokes all came into my head, and my eyes started to brim with tears.

I miss him, I realized, as I glanced at my phone, before shaking my head and looking away.

I occupied my time by going on social media, only to have the band's tour pictures all over the Internet. I couldn't stop myself from looking at the pictures.

He looks so happy, I thought to myself, before looking around.

I quickly sprinted out of the room, after negotiating Kylie's offer.

+ +

I adjusted my orange skirt, as I refrained from sighing in discontent. I kept remaining myself that I was the one who accepted the offer. I searched around Kylie's dressed for a bottle of perfume, until a certain one caught my eye.

"It's an amazing fragrance," Kylie spoke, as I held the pink bottle, recalling the day it brought me to Harry.

I glanced at her, snapping out of my thoughts, and nodded, before setting it down.