t w e n t y f o u r

-Kendall-

"Morning, Kyles," I yawned, as she smiled at me.

"Morning," She replied, as she passed me a plate of pancakes.

"Are you sure you should be eating that?" My mom's voice sounded, making me sigh.

I sighed, ignoring the plate piled high with hot pancakes and syrup, and swiped an apple from the fruit bowl instead, hoping it would satisfy my grumbling stomach.

"Kendall, we've got a meeting in an hour and a photo shoot," My mom announced, flipping through her agenda notebook.

"But we didn't have anytime to go sightseeing or shopping and we're leaving after tomorrow," Kylie groaned, and I sympathized her.

"I'll figure something out, okay?" I say, after my mom announced that my schedule was too full.

She nods slowly and my mom clears her throat.

"You should start getting ready, Kendall,"

+ +

"That's a wrap!" The photographer called out, and I broke out from my pose.

Cheers and claps sounded, as everyone complimented me.

"The issue will come out next week," The photographer spoke, and everyone cheered again.

I was escorted to the changing room, where I happily wiped off my heavy makeup and sighed in content.

My phone started ringing as I slipped out of my dress and unfolded my casual clothes.

"Hello?" I spoke into my phone, as I slipped into my jeans.

"Hey Kendall, it's Gigi," I recognized her voice, as I remembered the bubbly blonde.

"What's up?" I asked, as I set the phone on speaker and slipped my white turtleneck, adjusting the woolen sleeves. I slipped on my boots and took a look at my reflection in the full length mirror.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come sightseeing with me? Today?" She asked, as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Sure, I'll just check my schedule," I replied, before she bid me goodbye.

+ +

-Harry-

I started another series of sneezes, just as I heard the room's door unlock.

"Morning, Nick," I spoke, my stuffed nose and sore throat making me sound funny.

"Are you catching a cold?" Nick asked, eyeing me closely.

I glanced around at the blankets I was bundled up in and the tissues that surrounded me.

"Yeah," I replied, laying my head down onto the pillow and shutting my eyes, feeling a headache coming on.

"I'll have room service get you some soup," I heard Nick say and pick up the phone's receiver.

I thanked him, and my phone instantly rang.

My eyes flew open at the sound and I stretched my hand to the dresser, picking it up, as Nick talked to room service.

"Hey babe," I smiled, after reading Kendall's name onto the screen.

"Hey-are you sick?" She asked, as I heard distant voices on her side on the line.

"A little, nothing to worry about," I casually spoke, before launching into a series of sneezes.

Nick handed me a tissue, helplessly chuckling at me.

I thanked him, and focused on Kendall's call.