t h r e e

-Harry-

"Coachella? In a week? How long will that be? A week too? Alright, I'll think about. Love you, too," I hang up, as the lads eye me and shake their heads.

"What? Gemma's basically bribing me!" I defended myself, as I gulped down the last of my drink and turned my attention to the city lights visible from the airplane's small window.

"You know she's into that stuff and Coachella happens to be on her bucket list," Liam said and the lads nodded in agreement, trying to make me feel guilty.

"Why don't you lads go? I'm sure your siblings would love to," I bargained, and they all shook their heads sideways.

"I'm going camping with the Edwards', Perrie would murder me if I didn't come," Zayn said.

"Believe it or not, all my sisters are grounded," Louis exclaimed, making us laugh in awe.

"Not into that stuff," Niall casually said and Louis added.

"We've got training at Man United's headquarters!" They both high-fived, earning jealous glares from the rest of us.   

"I've got an event at my hometown, can't miss it," Liam spoke.

"So, Coachella it is, huh?" I muttered to myself, as we buckled up, getting ready to land in Los Angeles.

-Kendall-

"Kylie, since your birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, I talked to my assistant manageress and a few people and they've agreed to have you on the Vogue shoot with me!" I said, laughing as Kylie started screaming in glee and jumping up and down, before attacking me with a huge hug.

"Thank you so freaking much!" She yelled, hugging me once more, before I sent her off to get ready.

"This is the best early birthday present ever!" I heard her say, before she dashed up the stairs.

"Now how will anyone top that?" My mom groaned, entering the kitchen, where the commotion was happening and kissed my forehead.

"You made her day," She smiled at me.

"I know," I smiled back, before gulping down my breakfast happily.

-In the Car-

"Kylie? I except you to be extremely nice to everyone because I'm going to talk to the assistant manageress about taking you to Coachella, okay?" I said, as I buckled my seat belt and ordered Kylie to do the same.

She nodded solemnly, before excitedly giggling, making me chuckle.

+ +

"Ruby, this is my sister, Kylie. Kylie, meet Ruby, my assistant, more like friend," I introduced them and Ruby instantly hugged Kylie, complimenting her on her choice of clothes.

Kylie kept on greeting everyone, with her innocent smiles and waves; I smiled and raised my eyebrows at her. It looked like she really wanted to go to Coachella.

"That's my assistant manageress and of course you know Emma," I whispered to Kylie, as we eyed the two women, before entering the dressing room to get ready.

Kylie entered first, exiting with an amazing pink knee-length pink dress, prefect for the spring theme we were shooting for.

I entered after her, changing into a light green dress, with the straps going around my neck, when I heard a loud curse.

"What do you mean I've got dark hair?" I walked out to find Kylie arguing with the hair stylist, who kept apologizing.

"Ms. Emma wants hair all brunette, to match the spring theme," The hair stylist explained and I raised my eyebrows at Kylie.