t h i r t y s e v e n

-Harry-

"Morning, love," I smiled at Kendall, once she appeared in the kitchen, her eyes seeming tired and dull.

"My head's literally going to explode," She groaned, once she sat next to me, and I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Eat breakfast and I'll get you some medicine," I negotiated with her, as she groaned, placing her head onto the table.

"What happened last night?" Gemma asked in awe, once we all were seated and began to eat.

"Kendall had way too many shots and she decided she wanted to strip in the middle of the club," I relayed, making Kendall cover my mouth, embarrassed, as Gemma roared with laughter.

"Did I..say something?" Kendall quietly asked, as Gemma got up to answer a phone call.

"No, not really," I shrugged, not eyeing her, as I remembered last night's conversation.

"Mum's coming this evening!" Gemma exclaimed, making me grin.

"That's great," Kendall exclaimed, as she side-hugged me.

"The lads visited her last night and she's been great since," Gemma spoke, making me and Kendall laugh in glee.

+ + 

"Do you really have to go?" I asked sadly, as I watched Kendall stand by the front door, running her hand through her hair.

"I've got to work," She reasoned with me, as she checked the contents of her handbag for the fifth time.

"It's just mum came home and I really wanted you to try her crème brûlée," I admitted, making her laugh.

"I'm going to miss you," I spoke seriously, as she looked up from her bag at me.

"You're going on tour, so this is the last time we'll see each other," Kendall realized, as she frowned.

"No, it's not the last time. We're going to call and FaceTime while you get undressed," I spoke, as she blushed at the memory, playfully rolling her eyes.

"I love you, Kendall Jenner," I spoke seriously, as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you, Harry Styles," She replied, making my heart warm up. I planted a long kiss on her lips, as I felt a tear fall from her eyes.

"Just like the day by the pool," I heard my mum's voice, as she walked in, seeing me and Kendall staring into each other's eyes.

"Mum, you're interrupting something here," I groaned, as I pointed to Kendall and I.

"Sorry," She chuckled, as Kendall giggled, wiping away her tears.

I watched as she bid my mother a long goodbye, promising to call and text. She hugged my sister tightly, before they exchanged smiles. She glanced at me one last time, flashing me a small smile, as she exited the house.

I couldn't help but jog to her, planting a kiss on her lips for the last time.

"Oh God, Harry, let her go," Gemma pulled me away, as Kendall slowly got into the car, and rolled down the window.

"I love you!" I yelled dramatically, as Gemma pulled me towards the house.

"All the love as always, Harold!" She yelled back, making my grin widen.

+ +

-Kendall-

I sighed loudly, after I had finished a 3-way business call with my mom and and a photo shoot organizer. I smiled, once I received a text from Harry.