Permission

By MyAllTimeLows

When Mia and her twin brother Mikey's parents go away for 2 months. Things are bound to happen. Read to find... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
!!NOTE please read!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
important
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 pt 1
Chapter 41 part 2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

chapter 28

4.3K 47 15
By MyAllTimeLows

Our very heated makeout session was interrupted when a drunk kid came stumbling in and threw up on the floor which completely ruined the mood.

"Until next time..." Justin winked and got dressed. I smirked at him while he walked out of the room. I soon followed.

After a few more drinks I went to find a bathroom. I opened the door and my
mouth fell open in shock. Maddy and Cameron, Zach's cousin, were making out. I quickly closed the door. There goes that idea. I found Zach and asked him if I could use his bathroom. He sighed and led me there. He opened it up and I heard moans from inside. Then I saw dark brown messy hair
and piercing eyes. Justin looked up from the blonde slut he was kissing. It was Jessica. My heart dropped out of my chest. I couldn't fucking believe it. He turned around and froze. Jessica sent me a menacing smirk and it took all my self control to not punch her in her fakeass face.

Justin looked startled for a split second and then decided to play it cool and leaned against the table.

"Oh hi Mia. I wasn't expecting you," what. a. dick.

"Fuck you Justin Alexander Robbins. I hope I never see you again." and with that I spun on my heel and stormed off.

JUSTINS POV:

I was drunk. Once I left Mia I ran into Jessica. She said she wanted to so me something and we ended up in the bathroom doing...stuff. When I saw Mia there I felt bad. She looked heartbroken. But she broke my heart first. I didn't care. When she and Zach left I went back to Jessica and stayed there until we were kicked out at 3 am.

I got to my house and slammed my head on the wheel when i finally realized how badly I messed up. I forgot that on the steering wheel there was a horn. It blared through the neighborhood and at this point i didn't care. I sat there without moving my head with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Mia was an amazing person. I don't want to lose her. I was lost in thought but my mom came storming out of the house with an annoyed look on her face. I slowly lifted my head up and her face softened when she saw my tears. She knocked on the window of my car and I got out.

"What happened sweetheart?" my mom asked.

"I think I lost her. Mia hates me." I said.

MIKEYS POV:

Mia was sitting on the couch binge watching american horror story. She looked horrible. she had bags under her eyes and her hair was a mess and her clothes were very wrinkled.

"Hey Mia. Noah and Zach are coming over in an hour." I said while pouring myself a bowl of cereal.

"Just what I need right now!" Mia got up and stalked upstairs.

I wonder what that was all about.

~a few weeks later~

MIAS POV:

Maddy and I were walking down the hall when she suddenly punched me.

"Ow!! What the fuck maddy??!" i shouted out earning a glare from my bio teacher. I mouthed sorry and turned back to Maddy. She was pointing at a flyer for the december dance.

"I'm not going. I don't have a date," I said with a frown. Not that I wanted to date but like...i don't even know.

"Come on! Connor and I are going!" she said tryin to get me excited to spend 4 hours in a hot gym with horny teens grinding on each other.

"Good for you. I would go but my last love interest was about to fuck Jessica when I walked in soooo ya know." I said.

"Understandable but please come with me please!" she was begging me and I can't say no. She's my best friend.

"Fine but i'm not gonna dress up." I said defeatedly. She jumped up and hugged me and ran off to her next class. I rolled my eyes. I had free period so I went to the music room to practice.

I went directly over to the bass and sat down and started to play a jazz piece that I was performing with a few of my friends who weren't in my band. Me on electric bass, along with a pianist, guitarist, alto and tenor sax, drummer, trumpet, and trombone. We were performing during intermission for a play at the performing arts center a few roads down from our school.

I was so caught up in my music that I didn't notice when Justin came into the room. I looked up and saw him and glared daggers into him.

"Get the hell out of here." I scowled.

"You can't avoid me forever. I'm in your band remember?"

"Well I don't have to see you unless i'm there so byee," I packed up quickly and hit his shoulder as I walked out of the room. I felt his eyes trailing me as I walked down the hall to find another place to relax.

~~£|£|££~|¥¥\¥|¥~+]*|€!\!!|!\?{??{{>>]^|*~+{++{

okay hi i updated!
thank you so much for about 70k reads i remember when i had 700 reads and i got so excited

but anyways vote comment and follow and whatever

ask me questions please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 58.5K 33
𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 α₯«α­‘ 𝑩𝑢𝑢𝑲 𝑰 "𝑰'π’Ž π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’‡π’–π’„π’Œ π’šπ’π’– π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Žπ’š π’˜π’Šπ’‡π’†. 𝑢𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑰'π’Ž π’Š...
559K 6K 17
Nia finds herself in a situation with her best friends cousin Michael, they both catch feelings for each other and begins sneaking around on the low.
42.6K 1K 23
...
136K 4.7K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...