Coffee Shop (Camila/You)

By camrenkordied

Based on the one shot/Imagine, Coffee Shop (G!P) In which Camila starts working in a nearby coffee shop on th... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -

- 14 -

12.5K 472 167
By camrenkordied

"Karla Camila!" I heard Shawn yell at me as I stayed put in my bed currently at seven pm.

I grouchily looked up at him as I watched my Netflix, "Stop. Bothering. Me." I kept my earbuds in and he stood in front of my bed.

His arms crossed and I looked back down at the screen that was playing Chocolat. He then looked at me again, "There's no getting through with you until something great happens out of nowhere, huh?"

"Nothing great will ever happen." I huffed and he chuckled knowing I've had the shittiest week.

Was it a shitty week or just a shitty day? Am I that really dramatic? Waste my time in two weeks-

"Here." He then reaches over to his desk and suddenly throws a small gas station bag at me.

I looked inside just to see three bags of chips, a few candies, and a couple chocolate bars.

"When you said to get you tampons I forgot to give that to you." He admitted as he grabbed his leather jacket causing me to frown.

"You're just gonna leave me after you admitted your love for me?" I joked as I held the bag of snacks in my arms.

He suddenly cleared out his throat and shook his head with heated cheeks, "You're funny." He commented and I slid my laptop onto my dresser.

I leaned up on my knees and watched him walk to the door, "Don't leave me." I pouted as the sweater I was wearing reached my thighs.

"Stop pouting, I'm not going to a party either so don't worry about me being drunk. I'll be back in a few hours." He informed me and I whined as he looked back at me.

"Mila! Sunday is our day not Friday!"

"Oh my God, are you going on a date?" I suddenly asked as I seen how dressed up he was.

"What? No-"

"Shawn!" I yelled out and he opened up the door.

"I'll see you later Mila."

"Shawn Peter Raul!" I yelled after him and he laughed as he closed the door.

I scrambled for the door and suddenly it opened up again, he rushed by me and grabbed his guitar.

"And you're gonna serenade her?!" I yelled out and he laughed as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Stop." He laughed contagiously, "I have a gig at a pub, not a date. Relax." He laughed softly causing me to let go.

I knew he did these shows sometimes, it was an extra source of money. I didn't want him to be late for a show so I let go.

"Fine, bring me back a burger." I sat back down on my bed and he nodded.

"Gotcha, I love you." He sang and I scrunched up my nose.

"I love you tooooo." I sang as he closed the door causing me to finally sit here in silence.

I got back in my bed and stuck in the earbuds to keep watching the Johnny Depp movie. As the minutes passed I went through almost two bags of chips and a beef stick. My dark navy blue sweater was covered in Cheeto dust and I was stuck in the dim lit room watching the ending of this movie. But before anything else happened that was too exciting in my life the door was knocked on.

I groaned loudly, I always for some reason thought it was Shawn, I needed to stop assuming. I got up with a frustrated huff and swung open the door as my mouth opened, "You really need to stop forgetting your fucking keys-"

I stopped dead in my tracks and wet my lips that I felt had chip dust against them. My legs were bare and the only thing covering my comfy black underwear was this disgusting sweater. My eyes connected to Y/N's and before she could open her mouth and say anything I panicked. I slammed the door shut as I just realized she saw me with fucking food on my lips and stains on my shirt. The slob jumped out while she was with this beautiful fucking person at the coffee shop earlier.

"Camila.." She sighed and my back pressed against the door, "Why are you mad at me?" She suddenly asked and I shook my head.

"Camila?" She called out again and I didn't know what to say.

I was like, mad at her but I didn't know for what reason. So, I just continued my behavior.

"Can I come in?" She asked me and my heart was pounding every time she spoke, "Why haven't you answered my texts?"

And after a few long seconds of silence she sighed, "Baby?" She called me that heart ramming fucking cute name.

My heart exploded and I was a fucking sucker for this fucking person. It pissed me off. So, I opened up the door and her head came up to look at me. I stood in all my glory and she looked me up and down before settling on my eyes. I let go of the door handle while I felt bold.

"This is me." I suddenly said and she stayed silent.

"I binge eat when I get happy, I might do that when I get sad but I usually don't eat when I'm depressed. I am so messy, I don't clean ever unless it starts to look unlivable. I fucking hate anything physical and I like people either way too much too fast or not at all." I described what was going on in my head and she nodded listening to every word.

"You want that?" I asked her not admitting what was really wrong with me.

"Do you want me?" I asked again and she stared me down as her lips started to quirk up.

"Cause I don't wanna waste my time when I have school and my future to focus on-"

I was stopped when her hands rested on my cheeks and she pulled me close. She looked down into my eyes as my heart pounded and my stomach dropped.

"Baby, I want all of you, all the time." She said the most hottest sentence I've ever heard and finished it with a kiss to my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her neck as I pulled her into my room and she wrapped her arms around my waist. Her lips latched onto mine like a damn seductive leech and I loved the feeling of my bottom lip between her teeth. She laid me down slowly as she kissed my lips. I didn't wanna make the move to open my mouth but I kept her neck still.

I applied more pressure and she suddenly swiped her tongue across my bottom lip. My heart was actually hammering against my rib cage, my throat was tightening up. My hands felt they were gonna start shaking and my whole body was ready. I needed a damn make out session. But as I felt her tongue start to poke through I broke away when I thought about the girl she was with.

"Taste like lies and whores!" I yelled dramatically and she immediately cracked up.

She had to've seen that coming, I gave her the cold shoulder all day because of that beautiful fucking girl. Maybe I did get jealous. She groaned softly against my shoulder causing me to huff. I just fucked up my make out session but I needed to get it off my chest.

"I thought you didn't get jealous?" She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I never have before! I never had a reason to, kinda. I wasn't worried over my ex boyfriend or whatever he was. You're you. You're like.. wow." I scoffed feeling as if I was betrayed by my own self.

"Camila.. nothing happened. I was asking you to go to the movies because I didn't want to. I literally invited everyone I knew to the movies because I didn't wanna go with her." She leaned up on her elbow as she looked down at me.

"There's this thing called a no??"

"Babe.. she's my friend, plus I thought it would be fun to introduce you to her." She defended herself and I squinted in confusion.

"You could've just brought me up like a normal person and say, oh well I have a-" I stopped myself quick and she raised her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"See! It would be easier to introduce you guys."

"You didn't even do that though." I looked away and she kept laughing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't plan to go into the coffee shop with them-"

I ignored her as I rolled over and she sighed as she leaned over to press her mouth against my arm, "Camila, I would never waste your time or even put myself in a predicament to hurt you." She wrapped an arm around me as she looked over me.

"I like you way too much and it scares me how much I like you. I won't hurt you." She whispered and I had already forgiven her but I loved her talking.

"You should have some!" I mimicked in a voice, I didn't care if I was being petty now; I was still on my period.

It was impulsive of me which was nothing but the wrong side of me. It was a closet door wide open full of clothes I never wore. Literally couldn't hold back if I tried.

"You want some of this great fucking cappuccino that your side bitch made-" I cut my mimic off when she bursted out laughing with me.

She didn't expect that and I was glad I made her laugh. I laughed deeply with her causing me to close my eyes. She held me tightly as she cracked up at my random sense of humor. Another barrier broken and I was glad it was happening. I honestly probably wouldn't have acted this far into it if it was any other week.

She looked down at me as I rolled onto my back again and I saw that her smile was wide and bright. She continued to laugh but shook her head, "You're something else." She chuckled as her hand caressed my neck.

"Mhm." I smirked and she looked down at my lips.

"It's almost like you're too scared to kiss me." She mentioned and I flickered my eyes between hers and her lips.

"Maybe." I whispered and she wet her lips as she stared me into my eyes, "So are you."

"Maybe." She answered back and kept her eyes locked with mine.

I leaned in just to playfully but almost seductively flick my tongue up against her lips. I visibly watched her eyes dilate and I never thought I'd see something more addictive. I softly pecked her lips, over and over again until I convinced myself I wanted more. I couldn't though, I had to think about how much already went on today.

But before I could pull away she did with a deep inhale and she got up. She jumped up and literally shook whatever she was feeling off causing me to lean up confused.

"What?"

"I think it's funny how the first time you answer the door to me you don't have a shirt on. Now the second time, you don't have any pants on." She pulled her sweatshirt off and I smirked playfully at her.

"Just wait till the third." I smirked and she giggled at my expression.

"Granny panties and two ant bites waiting for attention." I joked as I leaned up against my pillows to grab my computer.

After she slipped off her shoes she leaned over me against and kissed my lips. I held her neck again and she pecked my lips repeatedly until I was the one to attack her bottom lip. She couldn't help but start to laugh and I smiled as I captured her laugh.

"I got Cheeto breath." I whispered and she giggled again just to lean down and cuddle into me.

My heart had the biggest hard on at the moment, I couldn't stand it. Weird how she made me feel so frustrated then made me want to pull her closer. I ran my hand through her hair until I couldn't anymore and pressed play on the movie. Unplugging my earbuds and she kicked off her shoes just to bury her head into my stomach.

"You're the only one I want." She then whispered and I looked down just to see her eyes closed.

She could hear my heartbeat if she wanted to and I started to feel a little embarrassed. She could hear how fast it was going and I caressed her scalp, "You're gonna make me go into cardiac arrest." I joked and she softly chuckled before kissing my covered stomach.

"I actually know CPR." She replied and I rolled my eyes as I laughed.

"Of course you do."

I clicked on a different movie as the one I was watching came to an end.

"What's Blue is the Warmest Color?" I asked her and she giggled deeply.

"It's a great movie." She told me and I squinted my eyes at her.

"You said that about The Conjuring."

"I'm being serious, honestly it's a good movie. It's in French." She informed me and I trusted her input so I just played the movie.

"This is long as shit what." I saw the three hour mark and she chuckled.

"It's worth it, I promise." She got comfortable again and I sighed.

"You gonna watch it with me?" I softly asked her as my fingers trailed across her face.

"Mhm." She hummed as she closed her eyes at the feeling of the tips of my fingers.

"Come here." I mumbled and she started to crawl up my body.

I ignored the fact my sweater started to ride up as her body stayed against mine. She then stuffed her face into my neck just to kiss it there. I smirked as I clicked the movie, "Such a teddy bear." I wrapped my arms around her and she grunted.

"No." She mumbled and I leaned back to look at her face.

Her eyes opened and I pecked her nose causing her to quickly lean up and kiss my lips.

"Wanna hear about the movie I watched?" She asked and I glared at her knowing she was teasing me.

"How she sat next to you too?" I mimicked a laugh and she laughed contagiously.

She situated her body again until she wrapped her arm around my shoulders. She pressed her lips against my temple and I turned my head to the movie playing.

"You're lucky I like you." I whispered and I felt her lips spread into a smile against my head.

"I am lucky."

__________________

Finding purple candids of Camila is so fucking hard wtf this bitch does NOT wear purple at all smxjsjjslmc

I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't at least you tried to have good taste in stories

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
31.2K 2.6K 45
Opening her eyes Camila found herself facing the crotch of a pair of black jeans. In her surprise she knocked her coffee cup causing it to splash dro...
81.6K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
17K 795 28
I never wanted to leave Shawn, not the first time when I left for California to persue my dream, or the second time when I left after seeing him seem...