Coffee Shop (Camila/You)

By camrenkordied

Based on the one shot/Imagine, Coffee Shop (G!P) In which Camila starts working in a nearby coffee shop on th... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -

- 12 -

14.1K 480 202
By camrenkordied

"No! I fucking told you-"

"Shawn stop, does it make my butt look big?" I cut off his grumble and turned away from him.

He huffed and crossed his arms, "Yeah, sure." He then looked away with a roll of his eyes.

"Good." I smirked and ran into the bathroom.

"You running short distances is not gonna make a difference when you're in that forest." He kept his arms crossed and I swirled back around.

"How long is the trail?" I inquired as I itched my calf that was exposed.

He started to laugh and his hair was pushed back from the hair band he was wearing. The yellow shirt he was wearing hugged his nicely fit body as he shook his head.

"You're gonna have a great time Mila." He laughed softly as he walked to the mini fridge he bought.

He took ahold of a couple water bottles and threw me one as I checked my phone that was still hooked up to the charger. It bounced off my arm causing me to hiss and kick the air. He giggled softly as he looked out the window, "Girlfriend's here." He stated with a yawn and I made a noise.

I honestly didn't get much sleep just from over thinking about today. I had already been out with her obviously but this morning was making me nervous. One of her friends were actually gonna be with her. Friends and family introductions were the breaking point. If some friends or family didn't like you, it's over. This had to be good.

"Fuck, do I look like I'm doing too much?" I asked as I reached up to my ponytail.

"Nooo. Relax Mila, you're great, just believe that." He rested his hands on my shoulders and I suddenly pouted.

"What if her friend hates me?" I pouted against his chest and he chuckled.

"Then I'll hate Y/N back to make it even and you two can be happily together with two friends who hate each other." He sarcastically smiled and I rolled my eyes as I started to hear footsteps out in the hall.

"Oh shit, she's here-"

"Stop! You're gonna be fine!" He pushed me back and I accidentally lost my footing.

I fell into the door and he gasped before he bursted out laughing, "Ow, damnit. Why would you do that?!" I hissed and he clapped as he laughed.

I suddenly heard whispers outside the door while I continued to complain, "Bitch, why are you so nervous? You've literally slept with her twice!"

"Not like that, shut up I can be nervous if I want to-"

"No.. no you can't."

I opened the door due to the voices and I immediately looked up to see Y/N and another girl with beautiful skin. I was kinda captured in the moment when I saw how light and beautiful the girl's eyes were. I didn't know if her eyes were extremely light brown or a shade of green. Maybe hazel. But they were beautiful.

I then looked at Y/N and smiled as I fully opened the door when I realized the two girls were about the same in height. They both stood tall with their bags on their backs and abs out on display. I really had a problem of checking everyone out.

"I feel short." I mumbled as Shawn walked up with both of our bags.

Y/N giggled softly as she gave Shawn a tight but polite smile, the light skinned girl smiled my way.

"I'm Willow." She nodded her head and I snapped my fingers when I heard the name.

"You're one of her roommates! Yeah, I mean I accidentally met the other three which was... unfortunate but yeah. It's great to meet you." I tried to calm my anxiety but every time I tried I was a complete blabber mouth.

Great.

"I've heard a lot about you too." She smirked and Y/N tried to discreetly nudge her.

They both smiled and Shawn looked down at us, "We ready?" He asked and Willow squinted her pretty eyes at him.

"Hmm.. yeah-"

She nudged her again and Willow then smiled with a small laugh, "Hi, yes we are."

"I'm Shawn." He approached her as he stuck out his hand from behind me.

"Oh geez, what am I doing?" I mumbled to myself as I turned around and closed the door.

Shawn stepped aside as Willow shook his ready hand and I took a silent deep breath. My heart was already racing as if I was already running. I wasn't gonna make it. I swear I wasn't, I was going to legit pass out on this trail. I will look like a weak dork-

"How was your night?" Y/N asked me as I felt her hand brush mine, I hesitated to hold it considering one of them would be watching.

"Not fun, I had to get more notes from my friend Ally. There was like a whole page we forgot about and I still had to study more. I'm fucked." I chuckled at my last statement and she looked at me as we all walked to the elevators.

"What course are you taking again?"

"I don't think I have a class with your brother or anything but it's in the English area. I'm trying to figure out if I wanna lean more into being an author or a songwriter of some sort. I just like being in the campus studios mostly." I shrugged and turned to the elevator as I saw a couple girls enter their dorm down the hall.

"Do you sing?" The girl of my dreams asked me and I felt queasy.

"Uhm no, yeah- no." I laughed as I thought about performing in front of people.

The simple thought gave me a heart attack, I've only sang to myself when I was alone. I've never been complimented on my singing other than Shawn but he was an ass kisser. He couldn't actually be rude if he tried. He was honest but he also didn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings so I didn't believe him anyway.

Damn, I'm difficult.

"Lies! Camila is an amazing singer." Shawn reached out and patted my shoulders.

"She's amazing and she's a great songwriter." He gave me a slight squeeze as he continued on, "You should hear her songs or read them- especially this week-"

I quickly cut him off with a nudge and the elevator opened causing him to laugh softly. It was like he wanted to embarrass me to death. I made the mistake of looking up and my eyes connected with her Y/E/C ones. I saw the gentle smile playing on her lips and I sighed out as I closed my eyes. My cheeks were starting to burn up and my heart was pounding too fast. She wasn't making anything easier for my racing heart, let alone having Shawn expose me.

I heard Willow softly laugh as Shawn pressed in the button to the lobby.

"You look good by the way." I felt her lips ghost the back of my ear as Willow and Shawn started to converse.

I lowly cleared my throat as I felt my breath hitch and I nodded, "So do you." I whispered back and she laughed so lightly that I barely heard it.

She leaned against the wall of the elevator and I took a deep breath so I wouldn't lose it. My phone buzzed and I slipped it out just to see her name. I held back a giggle as I stepped back a little and my back grazed her body.

CoffeeCutie😍: you've barely looked at me

I bit my lip before sliding my phone back into my hoodie's pocket. I tilted my head up to look at her as her hands rested on the metal bar. She smiled to herself as our eyes connected again and I blinked sarcastically due to her message. Shawn and Willow were talking about Halloween season and it's parties while I kept looking up at her.

"Happy?" I whispered and her eyes flittered across my face, between my eyes or my lips.

"Ecstatic." She smirked and I faintly laughed hoping neither of our friends would interrupt this small moment.

I wanted to lean up and kiss her but I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. I'd hate it if someone started kissing behind me and I had nowhere to go. The sounds of PDA were gross so I wasn't going to put my friend or hers in that predicament. But I sure did stare like a fool.

But suddenly the doors opened and she stood tall once again as she looked forward. I heard Shawn laugh at something Willow said and I suddenly felt her tower over me. Her body pressed against my back for a brief moment and my brain went to mush. I didn't know if she actually trailed her hand down my arm or my mind made it seem that way; all I knew was that my arm was tingling as her fingers interlocked with mine.

Shit.

"Yeah, I don't think we're gonna do the whole trail, it's too long, even for me." Willow spoke out into the open and turned to us as we started to walk through the lobby.

She glanced down at our enjoined hands and kept back a smile as her eyes shined. I then looked at Shawn as he turned to us as well and he cleared his throat.

"So, Mila, you into parties?" She asks me as we start to walk out the Ondine dorm building.

"Uh they're alright, I guess." I shyly brushed off with a shrug.

"She's a literal grandma." Shawn snorted as we walked towards the familiar pickup truck.

"I mean he usually falls asleep at like eight at night so he's the grandma here." I rolled my eyes as I softly gripped Y/N's hand, I didn't wanna let go just yet.

"I've been to a few different college parties and I gotta say this campus kinda blows. They have decent parties but everyone here can seem a little prudish at times." Willow butted in ignoring Shawn and I's innocent bicker.

"Yeah, I've seen that, most of the people here are cool but it's not really like the movies, there isn't  parties on every corner." I tried to relate to her and she nodded quickly.

"Exactly!" She smiled but then waved herself off, "Okay but, our friend Normani lives off campus and she's had this Halloween party every year since she's been here-"

"Relax now, she's a sophomore just like us." Y/N jokingly pointed out as if she were exposing the truth and laughed it off when Willow rolled her eyes.

"Okay but since she threw that big ass party last year everyone who does party wanted more. I'm telling you people are already talking about it. It's gonna be fucking great, we should all go. Camila, you, Shawn, the rest of the gang, it would be great." Willow suddenly started to make plans and I hummed.

"On Halloween?" I asked and they all nodded while Y/N held her keys in one hand.

"Yes, my birthday." Willow smirked and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, wow, your birthday is on Halloween? Damn, birthday parties were great back then, huh?" I chuckled trying my hardest to make a conversation but I knew every time I overthought, I flopped.

"Oh yeah." Her laugh echoed in my ears and I felt Y/N's hand slip out of mine as she unlocked her brothers truck.

I then looked into the vehicle as a new wave of unnecessary anxiety washed over me. Was I going to sit with her or sit in the back of the truck bed? But I didn't get to answer myself since Shawn hopped up. He settled himself right into the bed of the truck with a cute smile. He rested his back right underneath the back windows and held his backpack in between his legs.

I internally thanked him for making it easier for me and I shortly followed him. The sky was gray and it was a little breezy which was another thing in my book. I didn't like cold weather, I despised it and I hated working out. I was also supposed to start my period in the next day or two so I was extremely not really in the mood. But I turned my head to see Y/N and seeing that smile made it worth it.

Wow, I was really a fucking fool. Someone shoot me cause I was drinking big dumb bitch juice just for her.

"You sure you're okay back here? I'll kick Willow out." Y/N laughed as Willow got into the passenger seat.

"Yeah, we'll be okay." I smiled as Shawn looked around the somewhat busy street.

"I'm talking about you." She grabbed my hand and I heard Willow open up the middle window.

"I'm okay, Y/N." I giggled, "Unless you want me up there?" I flipped the question and she became bashful once again.

"Come on, you guys can talk more on the trail." Willow yelled out and Shawn chuckled with the pretty girl.

Y/N then looked up at the grey sky with a deep sigh, "If you're cold then tell me." She looked me in my eyes and I nodded as she backed up to get in the truck.

"Thirty three miles of nothing but forest!" Willow yelled and my eyes suddenly widened as Y/N cranked up the truck.

"How fucking long?!" I hissed and Shawn wrapped his arm around me with a deep laugh.

"Told you."

_

The scenery was beautiful we all started off walking at first and once everyone started to joke around we all somehow started running. I didn't even know I would get my legs moving fast enough to even run up this weird ass mountain of trees. It was a beautiful sight it was and I felt proud of myself I was actually getting physical activity. But once I felt that first burn deep in my lungs I wanted to roll down the mountain and into the car and go home.

The three young adults were starting to distance themselves away from me as I slowed down. It hadn't even been fifteen minutes and all I wanted to do was get some food and lay the hell down. My legs were wet due to the plants around me covered in dew and rain. I would've fucking loved this if I wasn't such a cow at heart, I started to randomly envy them. They were just marching up and up and around the trail while I kept trying my hardest to catch up.

My adrenaline started to pump and I took a deep breath as I pushed myself faster. Once I finally reached Willow she took a small break as she still paced forward. I had totally forgotten about water and I suddenly gasped for air. Her head whipped back and I tried so hard to not look like I was dying but I was. I was fucking dying. I didn't do this, I never have.

"Oh my God." She started to giggle and I frowned as I decided to play it off.

"What? I'm good." I waved her off but I felt like falling back as the blood rushed to my brain.

I felt woozy and she handed me a water, "Thanks, I don't need it but thank you-"

"You don't run do you?" She asked me with a smirk and I frowned as I kept pushing myself forward.

"O-Of course I do?" I blubbered out and she started to laugh which made me look at the water in my hand.

"Fuck, no, no I don't run. I don't do anything physically draining unless it's actually fun. I might go on a hike but all this running? No, I can't. I started to die at the two minute mark, I'm not cut out for this! How can she run for an hour straight that's like not human?!" I bursted out totally forgetting that Willow was her friend and not mine.

"Oh fuck! I'm not shaming Y/N or what she does-"

"Why'd you say you workout then?" She giggled at my panic as we continued to walk the trail.

"I-" I stopped speaking as I caught my breath and looked up the trail to see Shawn and Y/N speaking.

"Have you seen her smile?" I mumbled out as I thought back to the conversation yesterday.

"I'd say anything to make her smile." I admitted and then rolled my eyes as I pressed my fingers against my neck.

"I literally just killed myself to get her to like me." I joked causing her to laugh a little and she nudged me with her shoulder.

"I approve." She smirked and I slightly frowned.

"Hm?"

"You're good for her, that's all I'm gonna say." She chuckled and I finally started to get my breathing back.

"She usually stops for a few minutes every two miles when she's with us. You're in luck." She switched the subject and suddenly off she went.

She jogged up to them and I screamed inside as I picked my feet up. I started to run as fast as I could so the two miles would come faster. Terrible idea. A bad ass mistake. Because as soon as I passed all three of them Shawn howled and they all started to run.

As if they were chasing after me, my anxiety got the best of me and I felt as if they were wolves. Fuck, her brother said she could be competitive. I screamed as I heard their footsteps behind me and I gasped for air. Shawn was also competitive so if they both were already running together for some reason they both would mow me down. I checked my phone mid run just to see how far but again.. it was a terrible idea. A bad fucking mistake.

My foot was caught underneath a fallen branch that I had not seen and I flew forward. My knees hit the muddy ground along with the rest of my body. Suddenly all the footsteps stopped and I heard a series of "Oh shits" while all I felt was pain.

"Ow, what the fuck?" I hissed to myself as I felt immense embarrassment.

Then all together I heard Shawn break the barrier with a loud laugh and Y/N joined in right after. I kept back a sniffle as I panted against the ground.

"Fuck this trail." I whispered to myself and Willow giggled deeply.

"Let's take that break, Shawn can you come with me for a second?" Willow distracted him and he laughed falling for her every move.

Soon enough they were walking off somewhere and I groaned as I got back onto my feet. She helped me up then looked down to see one of my knees scratched up. She grimaced at it as I looked at my elbow and once she looked into my eyes she smiled.

"Camila.." She warned and I knew she could see the tears in my eyes.

I was not going to fucking cry, not in front of her. Not over this.

"I hate working out." I let out anyway and sniffled causing her to laugh softly.

As I let out a laugh I also let out a serious of sobs that were masked by my laughter. I clung to her neck and she held my waist as I laughed but cried into her neck. She giggled deeply as she respectively rubbed my back. Not too close to my ass but not too high up either, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you, I was caught in the moment and.."

I sighed deeply as she continued to laugh a bit, "What?" She wanted me to continue and I huffed looking into her eyes.

"I just wanna be around you, you were so excited when you brought this up. I hate running so much but you love it so I thought what the hell and just be with you. Because if you're here it couldn't be that horrific. But it is now because I just busted my ass on this dusty ass trail-"

I was cut off as she laughed loudly and she rested her hands on my cheeks, "Stop talking." She giggled deeply, a slick screen of sweat covered both of us.

Actually I probably looked like a drowning weasel while she looked like a magazine cover.

I went to open my mouth but she gave me a pointed look and shook her head, "No." She whispered and I closed my mouth.

"Now.. I don't care what we do or where we are, we could be in your dorm studying or on top of this mountain playing a stupid board game. Whatever the case- I wanna be around you too. As long as you want to." She then started to laugh as she wiped the sweat off my temple.

"You're such a dork, if you don't like something then tell me. I won't get offended, we're two different people. I learn what you like, you learn what I like... I think that's how it works." She spoke her mind and I kept my scrapped up hands on her forearms.

"Yeah." I sniffled and she smiled again just to lean in confidently and kiss the hell out of me.

I let my eyes flutter shut as my head tilted up and my hands dropped to her waist. She caressed my cold damp cheeks and pecked my lips slow and tenderly. Damn, she was a good kisser and we hadn't even used tongue yet.

She separated from me with an addicting wet smack of our lips and I gulped. She wet her lips to savor the feeling or the taste and wrapped her arms around me. I giggled as she picked me up a little and walked me over where Shawn's bag was.

"But, because it's their run too, would you be okay if they finish up and I'll walk with you? We can go any pace you want to, I won't judge you." She reassured me as she grabbed my hand and handed me her water.

"Yeah, yeah maybe I'm just overreacting? Who knows?" I exhaled audibly as I sipped on her water.

"How long did we go?"

"A mile." She gave me a small smile and I felt a little disappointed in myself.

"Well fuck." I looked down at my muddy shoes and she chuckled.

"How many miles do you normally run?" I asked her and she shrugged as she crossed her arms.

"Six to ten miles." She nonchalantly informed me and I felt even shittier.

"Oh god- am I holding you guys back-"

"Hey, stop, I invited you first for a reason. You're my date not them." She grabbed my shoulders and I looked up at her.

"Why are you so good?" I huffed and she giggled as she shimmied off her backpack.

"Cause you are." She got onto one knee and dig out some bandages, "I'm gonna clean you up now, okay?" She questioned and I nodded as I let her take the water.

"My little clumsy princess." She mumbled to herself with a small laugh as if I didn't hear it.

My heart has exploded, it's official.

I watched her take care of me and soon enough everyone was back, they cracked jokes on me falling. They got back to running and as Shawn stared Y/N down, she grabbed my hand securely. I guess they had some sort of competition and she was letting Shawn win this time. She held my hand as she walked me through the trail, we took in the nature around us and the day turned out well. Shawn remained quiet since Y/N stayed behind but it was probably cause he was drained.

I would've never thought that a date that included running would ever be appealing. That was until she fucking smiled and kissed me.

___________________

Yikes it's 4K words I usually write 2,3k - 3k words💀

If you have any ideas feel free to comment them I go off what y'all want so you guys stay interested🤙🏼

Hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 3.3K 3
On the first day that Lauren starts working at Starbucks, she swears to herself that she will never write her number down on someone's coffee cup. ...
Wren By S

Romance

25.2K 2.2K 44
(Book 5) *Complete* Wren grew up on the west coast, in a wealthy neighbourhood of Portland Oregon, she was not shy of attention, growing up with the...
501K 10.4K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
440K 12.6K 31
{COMPLETED & EDITING} Camila is an uprising senior and is set on spending her summer break with her friends relaxing, having fun, and getting ready f...