Being a Daddy's Girl {ON HOLD}

By Teprika2417

Quincy and Synïa face new difficulties and tag along more people along the way. Things get crazier, see how e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part 29

Chapter 12

4.7K 114 9
By Teprika2417

"But baby that's not all", Quinn put me down and then Wood came down the stairs with a blindfold so Quinn could put it on me. We started walking and I felt a breeze so I knew we were outside. "Baby take you blindfold off on the count of three. 1...2...2....."

"Quincy!!", I yelled playing

"Okay 3", I took my blindfold off and I had all the of my favorite cars I've always wanted lines up fill of shopping bags.

My eyes got so watery, I jumped up hugging Quincy and we made out for a while, but we boke it up because everybody was still there.

I didn't know which car I wanted to drive first, he had the Zenvo st 1, Bugatti Veyron Sportscar, Dagger GT, Lamborghini Aventador LP700, Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Ferrari 458 Italia, LP 570-4 Superleggra, A8 Audi, 2 Tahoe's different colors, and 3 Suburbans. I loved them all and they were customized differently.

I sat in each one and I can't believe he bought me all of these expensive cars with clothes, shoes, house supplies, everything in them. I don't know how we're going to have a wedding when he spent most of hos money in the proposal but I'm happy for really y'all.

"Mommy. Can I be the flower girl?", Mayanna asked running up to me

"Yes baby you will be the flower girl while you're still little", I said joking and being serious at the same time.

We took more pictures and everybody congratulated us and we left. Quincy called for somebody to clean up everything and then we got in my new Tahoe to go home.

"Mommy did you like your proposal?", May asked clicking her seatbelt.

"Yes I did. I was very surprised baby"

"What about your ring?"

"I love it", I couldn't stop looking at it. It was just so beautiful

We listened to Musiq Soulchild "Don't Change" and TGT on the way back to the house. I couldn't stop smiling and my cheeks were hurting but that didn't stop me.

We all got out the car and all of my cars parked in front of my garage and we went inside. As soon as I seen the couch I crashed.

"Mommy can I go over Aunt Rita's? She said I can spend the night"

"Yes you can go. Pack your bags", I said slowly closing my eyes

"Okay", she ran upstairs and then Quincy came in the living room

"Hey fiance"

"Wassup?", he said letting out a breath

"What's the matter?", I asked because he looked like he had a lot on his mind

"Nun I'm just happy I'm getting married to this crazy lady I love extremely. Baby we're been through it every since we were kids. Us having kids when we were kids, you faking ya death, me almost getting another woman pregnant...But the crazy things is you never gave up on me and I love you even more for that"

"Quincy we're known each other to long. I know you like the back of my hand. Why start from the bottom with someone else when you can continue to grow and make better of what you already have?", y'all didn't know a girl was that deep huh? S/N: if you've been in a long term relationship and things are getting complicated tell them this. See what happens, and if you do tell me what happened.

"I love you"

"I love you more", I kissed and hugged him and then Mayanna came downstairs.

This is a Deja Vu scene that I'm not liking. The last time she came down with her bags and stuff she ddin't come back for another few months, but summer is almost over surprisingly so she can go. But my daughter better make it back home safe and sound though.

"Alright bye mom, bye dad", she kissed both of us on the cheek and then Sarita helped her bring her bags to the car.

When they left me and Quincy took a nice, long, well needed bubble back and got in the bed. We were both to tired for anything except sleep so I fell asleep in my fiance's arms. Surprising right?

**

"Good morning baby. You ready to go?"

"Go where?", when I opened my eyes he was standing over me fully dressed in an all black Versace suit. "What time is it?"

"5:47. Come on fiance"

"But I want to sleep. I'm really tired"

"Girl get up and get dressed so we can go. I have a lot of stuff to do"

"Then let me stay here and sleep then"

"Nope come on. I'm dropping you off at the dance studio. You have to go, you just had a grand opening. After that I'm leaving and I'll be back to pick you ip later. You have a job now and you gotta get with it so get up"

"Ugh I wanna sleep", I turned back over and put the cover over my face

"Aight you asked for it", I peeked out the covers and seen he was gone so I closed my eyes.

"Eezz. Quincy what the h*ll"?!", he got a bunch of ice and threw it on me

"i told you to get up. And now that you up, get dressed you have to go to work"

"You know what? Don't talk to me a whole 5 minutes", he smirked and walked out the room.

I got in the shower, did my hygiene, and got dressed. When I was done I walked downstairs mugging Quincy super hard.

"I'm sorry fiance, I love you", he walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist

"I'm mad at you let me go"

"It's aight you still love me tho"

"Uh huh we'll see", we left the and he took me to the studio.

It was crazy because I had people out there waiting already and it was only 7:15. The studio open at 8 but y'all I must've been out my mind saying we open everyday except Sundays from 8am-11pm. I'm tired already.

"Good morning everyone. Are y'all ready to start dancing?"

"Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh", there were mostly kids and teenagers so they were screaming and applauding.

I opened the door and turned everything on and the clean up crew did a good job because it don't look like we had the grand opening last night.

"Okay so I'm going to ask everyone to sign in and then go to the hip hop room"

"Aight baby I'll see you later. I have stuff to do aight?", Quincy said wrapping his arms around me.

"No stay here. I don't want to do this by myself"

"You good, I have faith in you. Call me if you need me", he kissed me on my head and rushed out the door. Ugh some husband he's going to be.

"Ms. Synia what are we going to do first?", a little bot asked me who looked around May's age

"Well first we're going to talk about some things. What's your name sweetie?"

"I'm Khalil and this is my little brother Sammy"

"Well hello Sammy and Khalil. Okay everybody sit down on the floor and listen up", I waited for everyone to sit down and I continued to talk. "Okay everyone my name is Synia and Y'all can call me Ms. Syn. I would love to hurry and start dancing but first I have to get permission slips from your parents and you have to pay $50 to join okay? Now if you need help getting the money you can talk to me privately and I'll help you. This is a no place for hate dance studio so that means, leave off of the drama and negativity outside. There are dance competitions coming up so I want you guys to take these home and get them signed by your parent or guardian", I said passing out the papers

"But I don't have any parents or guardian. My big brother take care of me", Khalil said.

"Okay well you two stay after this so I can talk to you guys okay?", he nodded his head sitting back down. "Now the sooner we can start dancing and get ready for competition"

Good so since we're all here can we start dancing now?", this one girl about 15 said.

"Umm sweetie what's your name?"

"Melanie"

"Okay Melanie I won't be teaching today, today is just meet and greet and have fun day. We can all get to know each other, play around, and chill until closing"

"Okay"

"Alright now let's start with names. We're going to go all around the room"

Everybody said their name and everyone met each other and made new friends. It was a good day. I played  music and everybody danced and just took it east. I was having fun talking to everyone and then more people. Eventually people started leaving because it  was getting late but I was getting hungry so I ordered some pizza while I waited for the other kids.

"Ms. Synia I love it here", Khalil said sitting down

"Good, I'm happy you love it. I want this to be a place where you can be free to be yourself and dance"

"Well I feel like I can be that"

"Khalil how old are you?"

"I'm 10 years old"

"Okay and you're taking care of Sammy?", I asked once everybody finally left

"No out older brother do. He's 16"

"So where is he?"

"Out working I guess. He normally leaves us alone mostly all day and come back with money for us to ear and then we go to sleep at the park if we don't go over someone else's house"

"Really? So where are you guys parents or family?"

"I never knew my dad, my mom just up and left us alone one day, and my family lives in Louisiana"

"Okay so y'all have been living on the street? Do you have any idea where your mom could be?", before he could answer a young tall boy came inside and interrupted

"Yo Khalil what is you doing? Don't be telling people our business, you don't even know her"

"And who are you?"

"Oshea they older brother. Who are you?"

"I'm Synia and I know this, as long as you're in my studio you won't come in here with all the hostility, leave that outside. Now listen, I want to help y'all but if you have a problem then may feel free to leave but I'm helping your younger siblings. Y'all are kids and don't need to be on the street"

"Man that's what everybody say and in the end we end up back at the park. I'm taking care of them and ther've been fine and they'll be fine. Y'all let's go"

"But...", Khalil said getting teary eyes

"I said let's go"

"No they mat stay, y'all are coming with me. Tomorrow we can get you guys some clothes and go shopping. You'll stay with me until we can find you someone to stay with or until we reach your family. Oshea I would like you to come as well but you need to listen and quit being so hot headed"

"Naw I'll pass. Here's my number Khalil, call me when you get situated", before I could stop him Quincy came and stopped him. I didn't even hear him come in.

"Hold on son you need to sit down", he said talking to Oshea before he walked out

"I'm not yo son so don't call me that. You don't know nothing about me so move out my way so I can go"

"Boy you got 3 seconds to sit down before I whoop yo little a**"

"Man you ain't done do sh*t. You ain't my daddy. I don't even know you so get out my face"

I didn't say anything, I stayed to myself and made sure Khalil was out of the way and then I started wondering where Sammy was.

Quincy took his belt off and grabbed his arm walking him to the bathroom. As soon as that door closing I heard the belt, yelling from Quincy, and screaming from Oshea.

"Khalil where's Sammy?"

"He's right there laying down", I turned around and he had one of the sweatshirts we sell on the floor laying down on it. I just smiled and looked out the door seeing the pizza man pulling up.

"Hello ma'am that'll be $21.50"

"Okay thank you", I gave him the money and I brought the pizza inside putting it on the counter.

"Now are we going to be having anymore problems with respect?", Quincy asked coming in putting his belt back on.

"No"

"No what?"

"No sir"

"Good. So what's about to happen because I have to be at work in a few"

"I thought you went to work already"

"I did but I have more sh*t to do..."

"Don't curse in front of them before you be the next one getting a whooping"

"Girl you don't run this, I do"

"UH huh we'll see when you asking for stuff"

"Baby I was playing"

"No you weren't and we're going to the house. I can't leave them on the street, especially with all the stuff going on around here and them being so young, no"

"Since when did you start caring so much about other people?"

"When I grew up and got grown that when. Now come on so we can go"

"Alright. Oshea grab the pizza, lil man get Synia's bag and I got sleeping man"

"Yes sir", they said at the same time.

Well I guess he got the discipline lined up. I walked to the car and got in the front seat after I locked the studio and we went home. When we were pulling up the boys were in shocked about the house. Their mouths were wide open.

"Y'all okay?"

"Yes ma'am", Oshea said sitting back in his seat

"This is the house we're going to be staying at?", Khalil asked

"Yeah. Y'all like it?"

"Yes ma'am I can't wait to go inside. I wanna play hide and go seek in there"

"Be quiet we're not laying games", Oshea said getting mad.

"Calm down and chill out. You got an attitude for no reason and you need to fix it boy"

"I'm not a boy. I handle mines like a grown man. I take care of my two little brothers on my own after my mom abandoned us. I'm definitely not a little boy"

"You may do that but you still have the mind of a little boy. We gone talk later but until then, get the food out and take it in the house"

We got out the car and I got Sammy. I took him upstairs to take a bath so he could eat and go to sleep and he is such a sweet baby.

"Sammy wake up baby boy"

"I'm hungry", he said waking up whining

"Okay come on. You're going to take a bath and then you can eat okay?"

"Okay", I picked him up and he automatically wrapped his arm around my neck. I went to the linen closet to get him towels, then I went into one of the guest bedrooms and I got him some pajamas.

"Alright man how old are you?", I asked bathing him.

"4"

"Awe you're 4. You go to school"

"I just in pre-k. Mommy put me there so I can eat for free"

"Really? What's you mom's name"

"Paige"

"Do you know her last name?"

"Jackson", I turned around and seen Khalil standing in the door.

"You're mom's name is Paige Jackson. Hmm that name sound so familiar. What does she look like?"

"She's tall and skinny. Dark skin, short hair, sort of hazel eyes"

"I think I know her. I might have seen her around sometimes", I started thinking real hard but I just stopped cause if I know it'll come back to me. I rinsed Sammy off and put his pajamas on and I went downstairs.

"Did Quincy leave?", I asked Oshea since I didn't see him and he said he had to go back to work

"Yes ma'am he did'

"Okay. Do you need anything? Something to drink or anything?"

"No ma'am just some clothes and towels for a shower"

"Alright I got you. Relax a little, why you so stiff?"

"I just don't want to get comfortable and then have to go:

"I understand that but things will get better for you buys. Y'all don't have any other siblings?"

"No ma'am it's just us three"

"And no other family members either?"

"They don't live here"

"Alright well I do have a daughter but she's with her aunt right now. She should be back tomorrow so y'all can meet her"

"No disrespect but I don't care about any of that right now, I just want to hurry up and go"

"Why though? And where are you going to go?"

"Nowhere, you wouldn't understand so it's no point of talking about it. Khalil hurry up and finish so you can take a shower and go to bed, it's getting late"

"I'm almost done"

"Sammy you done?"

"Yes"

"Alright well then since y'all are done follow me and I'll show you where you're going to be sleeping", I stood up and showed each of them to their rooms and I let Oshea have his own bathroom while the boys shared.

"Thank you for letting us live here. You're awesome", Khalil said while I was tucking him in

"Thank you baby and no problem. Get you some rest"

"Wait. Is this room just for me?"

"Yes, you don't want your own room?"

"No I do it's just I've never had one"

"Your own room?"

"MY own anything. I've always had to share with my brothers but this is really cool"

"Well I'm glad you like it. Now get some sleep, we have a long day ahead of us"

"Okay", I turned the light out and I went to the room Oshea was sleeping in to check on him. I pray he don't make my blood pressure rise.

"Osh...", I opened the door but he was gone. I started walking around the house then I went to the backyard and he was sitting on the deck looking up at the moon.

"Hey. You alright?"

"Yeah I'm straight. I'm tired so I'll talk to you in the morning", he got up from the chair and went back inside.

Lord please give me strength because I know these kids have gone through a lot. But if Oshea don't get his life together he's going to vising you real soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MUISTAKES

SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE I TYPED THIS CHAPTER BUT IT ENDED UP BEING ON ANOTHER BOOK AND I DIDN'T WANT TO RETYPE BUT I FOUND IT SO HERE YOU GO

AGAIN THANKS FOR THE PATIENCE

VOTE

COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.4K 29
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
617K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
853K 27.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
194K 7.4K 53
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other