Coffee Shop (Camila/You)

camrenkordied

Based on the one shot/Imagine, Coffee Shop (G!P) In which Camila starts working in a nearby coffee shop on th... Еще

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 64 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -

- 10 -

13.6K 470 136
camrenkordied

"Goddamnit." I pouted again to myself as I threw my plaid shirt to the ground.

I huffed as I kicked my shoes off not caring if I was making my side of the room even more of a mess. I let out a loud groan and cried out dramatically to get it out of my system. I pressed my back into my bed as I thought about that big teddy bear I liked so much. She was legit a bear, I was convinced she was a bear because she looks super intimidating. But she really is the most cuddly, smiley person I've ever met and every time I saw her my heart literally melts.

I then turned to my side feeling the goddamn cold breeze sweep through the room. Of course, I had to handle my soon to be girlfriend ditching our cuddle session now I had to be cold. I wasn't ready for colder weather, I was from Miami and it rarely ever went below fifty five degrees. (12° Celsius)

Shawn always had that damn window open. But I stayed on my bed laying down and staring at it with a little irritation. Now I was alone in this cold room and I was too comfortable to move from my bed. It would be even better if she was pressed against my back but nope, awkward exchanges between my brother like roommate and future girlfriend. What a bummer.

So as I got up to close the window someone knocked on the door. I immediately assumed who it was and stood in front of the window struggling to close it. It was one of those windows that popped open instead of pushing it up. I was weak and cold which made me almost give up. I didn't even care if he was at the door. Stupid damn window.

Shawn usually always forgets his keys so it was most likely him, so I decided to give him a little time by himself. I sighed deeply as I looked out the window just to look down and see Y/N's truck still parked. I frowned not completely understanding why she was still parked when she left ten plus minutes ago.

I suddenly gasped when I heard another soft knock, that's when it hit me. I practically ran to the door absolutely forgetting about what I was currently wearing. I swung the door open and looked up at the girl who was about five inches taller than me. Her eyes instantly lightened up when she saw me and opened her mouth.

"Actually... I don't wanna go." She bit her lip as her hands pressed against the doorframe.

"Is that okay?" She asked me again and then looked down my body.

She then looked up back into my eyes and smiled as she kept them there. I pulled her in quickly and pressed my body against hers as I smiled against her chest. Suddenly I felt her hands press against my bare shoulders and the breeze came drafted through the room again. I shivered harshly and I shot my eyes open, "Oh shit." I gasped once more and broke away from her hold to snatch a shirt that was on my bed.

"I'm so sorry! That was really inappropriate." I gasped as I slipped on the campus green tee shirt over my bra.

She started to laugh and my cheeks started to get warm as she slowly inched her way to me. I tried to discreetly kick some previously worn clothes to the back corner of my computer desk. It was only the third date she couldn't see how much of a slob I was. Then again she was in my room wanting to stay overnight... on the the third date. How stereotypically gay this relationship was- or was it a relationship? Is it?

"What we watching?" She smirked innocently as she comfortably laid down against my bed.

Her elbow keeping her body up and I bit my lip as I looked at where my laptop was perched. I started to smile but inevitably bit my bottom lip to try and keep it contained. I leaned over the wooden chair and grabbed the regular HP laptop. It was the most I could afford for now and it worked unlike Dinah's. I suddenly sat next to her with a happy smile as I wiggled a little closer to her.

She looked up at me with shiny eyes and I very briefly glanced down at her lips before looking back at the laptop. I needed to holdback my urges a little, I didn't wanna rush. But every time I think that way I'm either in her room or she's in mine. I wanted to go with the flow I really did but I also didn't want this to crash and burn. We were still getting to know each other as friends as well so this wasn't so bad. It was just a movie. I wasn't gonna be devirginized by the end of the night. I needed to relax.

"You okay?" She started to speak up and I hummed as I clicked on Netflix.

She laughed softly as she stared up at me, "Are you okay?" She repeated and I looked back down at her.

I also needed to stop thinking so hard to myself, starting to space out like a mad woman.

"Yeah, I'm great, sorry." I laughed off my embarrassment and I felt her forehead lean against my side.

"Hm." She hummed cutely and I felt her chin start to nudge my side as she peeked over at the screen.

"Can I pick?" She suddenly asked and it was so cute as if a baby took over and asked me.

I smiled to myself as I giggled feeling my heart burst a bit and I turned to her.

"Yeah, you pick and I'm gonna change out of these pants." I gave her the laptop and I patted her head.

"Nothing too bad, Y/NN." I warned and she scooted up against my pillows to smirk.

"Can't promise anything." She teased back as I picked up my pajama pants.

Hopefully she wouldn't judge if they had hearts all over- wow, am I that self conscious that I have to worry over pajama pants? Here I go, thinking to myself again. I sighed to myself as I closed the bathroom door. I guess, I really am my own best friend.

Slipping into my pajama pants and taking off my bra that I thankfully had on. I then looked at myself in the very small mirror Shawn had put up. The sink was outside of the room so I honestly had no idea why he needed a mirror in this enclosed bathroom. But immediately saw my makeup a little smeared and wondered if I should just keep it on for tonight. I bit my lip, I didn't want her to wake up to a wildebeest in the morning. But almost immediately stopped the thought in my head, I needed to keep up with the fresh clean face thing. I always had the biggest breakouts if I didn't wash my face the night before.

So I swung the door open and she looked up slightly while I turned to the sink in the middle of the room. This dorm was definitely not worth almost seven hundred a month; I turned on the sink and quickly wrapped my hair up in a bun. I felt her eyes burning a hole through my back and tried my hardest to ignore it. I slid open my side of the sink cabinet just to wet my face and carry on with my small routine.

When I finished my face cleanse so to speak I ended it with a clean mouth as well. I turned around fresh faced and all and she glanced at me then did a double take. Her lips then quirked up as I noticed that she neatly laid her shoes right next to mine. I then made chuckled knowing my shoes were angrily kicked off and she put them next to hers. Cute.

"You ready?" She asked me with that smile of hers.

"Depends." I squinted my eyes as she started to smirk and I looked at the open closet to see her thick hoodie neatly folded up.

"You can't run away." She suddenly said as I walked up to my bed.

I stopped and frowned while she reached for my hand, she started to laugh due to my expression. She got weak and let her hand fall while she laughed again, "Trust me." She giggled deeply which only caused my heart to flutter and me to fall into that trap.

"I don't know if I should." I sarcastically joked as I peeled back the blanket on the right side of the bed.

"It's not that bad, trust me." She still had that giggle to her voice and I climbed into the twin bed.

Before I carried on with the conversation and let her into my covers I spoke, "You want some clothes to sleep in?" I asked her and she looked down at her outfit from today.

"Uhh nah, I'm okay, I've done this a lot, one night isn't gonna kill me." She slightly laughed just to slip into the covers with me.

"You've done this a lot?" I questioned only jokingly while quickly shook her head.

"Oh, not like that! No, you're the only girl- person I've slept with? Oh my god, I'm gonna be quiet now." She quickly went from panic to acceptance that she was being awkward.

All the while I was laughing at her word vomit and related to her last sentence deeply. I mentally hesitated to kiss her cheek but did it anyway and her eyes looked into mine, "I'm messing with you." I giggled and she stared at me for a split second.

She didn't know wether to squint or smile so she picked up the laptop from the foot of the bed. She let me giggle to myself as she sighed out, "Now you're definitely gonna watch this movie with me." She started lightheartedly and I jokingly groaned out.

Due to the size of the bed it gave me an excuse to cuddle up to her and she set the laptop on my dresser. The small dresser underneath the open closet and I kept my head on her shoulder.

"By the way, you don't have to worry. I'm not the jealous type." I informed her and she raised her eyebrows.

"Really?" She asked me as if I were lying and I giggled.

"I'm being serious, I never really get jealous. I don't know, maybe something's wrong with me." I chuckled as I looked up into her eyes.

"I doubt anything is wrong with you." She mumbled and her eyes glanced to my lips then towards the laptop.

"But that's good, you're not too crazy then." She joked and I giggled into her chest.

"Don't doubt me." I retorted back as my hand rested on her abdomen.

For a brief moment of silence the movie started to play and I saw that it was The Conjuring and I internally wanted to kill her. Then when I ever so softly slapped her taut stomach I heard her heart thud deeply. I wet my lips and closed my eyes just to peck wherever my lips could reach. Then I heard her heart pound and it was enough to make my stomach do flips.

This girl really was something I had never even thought of dreaming of. She was so much more than what my dreams could handle; and I couldn't wait to have her as mine.

_

We didn't get to the middle of the movie, I had my eyes closed the entire time and I was out like a light. She held me close and tightly so neither of us would "fall off" the bed in her words. I wasn't complaining though, sleeping in her arms were more comfortable than any of the sleep I've ever had. A little bit of a stretch but I nonetheless it was still in my top ten best sleeps.

But before any of our alarms could go off the door swung open and I heard a stumble.

"Ow, shit." I heard Shawn's drunken voice and I frowned in my half sleep daze.

Y/N continued to sleep which I was thankful for and I squinted at Shawn due to the light seeping in from the hall.

"Close the door, be quiet." I hissed tiredly and he looked my way as I slightly turned my head to see the time.

It was almost four in the morning and I wanted to rip his hair out, I loved my sleep. Well, when I had at it at least. He suddenly smiled through the darkness, "Oh how cuteee, so she came back." He teased when he saw Y/N against my back as her arms were securely wrapped around me.

"Shawn, lay down." I whispered softly so I wouldn't wake her up.

I could feel her start to move and I didn't want that; she gets up before me and I wanted her to get all the sleep she could get.

"Let me join." He slurred our a laugh and I suddenly opened my eyes fully.

"Don't you fucking dare-" I was cut off when he started walking my way and I leaned up.

He basically dove onto us and Y/N's eyes shot open as she sharply breathed in. All of the sudden Shawn was pushed off the twin bed violently as his head smacked against mine. We all groaned as he collided to the floor and the wooden desk chair wobbled.

"Ow, what the fuck Shawn?!" I gasped as I held my eye and Y/N got up with worried tired eyes.

"Damnit man, I just wanted cuddles too." Shawn pouted as he sat up and looked at his elbow which was scraped from the carpet.

"Shawn! Get up! Go to bed!" I was angry at him for interrupting not only my sleep but hers; along with the fact that my eyebrow was gonna be sore.

"Shit, I'm sorry." Y/N started to apologize profusely even though I knew she was irritated.

"I really didn't mean to-"

"You didn't just mean to throw me away like I'm trash?!" His drunk self spat and her tired self got grumpy.

"You fucking jumped on us when we were sleeping! I have reflexes!" She bit back and he huffed as he got back up onto his feet.

"Your reflexes are dangerous!" He exclaimed as he held himself up and I stared at them tiredly.

"No shit! You're lucky I didn't punch you-"

"Okay, okay, stop. Shawn please just go lay down, you need the sleep." I noticed the atmosphere getting more and more tense and I stepped in front of Y/N.

She huffed, her eyes bloodshot red and I knew she was struggling to even stay awake let alone argue. I rested my hands against her chest and physically felt heat radiating from her. Wrong timing but seeing this side of Y/NN was kinda hot. She was practically steaming and I knew not to fuck with her sleep. I kept back a laugh due to my thoughts and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Come on, come lay back down." I pulled her back down to my bed and she glared at Shawn.

Fuck, they were supposed to get along.

He made his way to his own bed and collapsed onto the soft fabric while Y/N looked at me. I laid back down and watched her look at the time causing her to sigh.

"What?" I suppressed a yawn and she just clenched her jaw and shook her head.

"I'm gonna go." She suddenly whispered and my eyes opened up again.

"What? Why? I promise that won't happen again." I looked down at her hand to grab it but my brain shut me down.

"I need to wake up in an hour anyway and I don't have any clothes here. I run every morning-"

"Yeah, I know." I lightly cut her off then discreetly widened my eyes when I just exposed myself.

"Uh I figured as much." I corrected and she breathed out a small smile even through her frustration.

"But I'll see you later or something, okay?" She mumbled as she reached down to slip her shoes on and stood up to grab her hoodie.

BABY, DON'T LEAVE ME!

"I'm so sorry this happened." I apologized embarrassed that my brother like roommate acted like an ass.

He was never that rowdy when he went out to parties and came back drunk.

"It's whatever, you don't have to apologize." She yawned as she opened up the door with her hoodie over her arm.

"Well have a good sleep I guess, I hope it's better than the rest of tonight." I really didn't want her to leave, I wanted to pull her back into bed and be wrapped up forever.

"It was a great night babe, it wasn't you at all." She whispered and looked up to see where Shawn's head hit mine.

Her eyes glanced over at Shawn and she leaned in softly pressing her lips against my brow.

"You're perfect, okay? Get some more sleep." She caressed my cheek before leaning in and kissed my lips.

My heart pounded harshly and she pecked them repeatedly but soft and slowly. My hands grabbed her forearms and I couldn't step away from her; I didn't want to. But she pulled away with a smirk I couldn't read, "I'll text you." She started to back up and I hazily nodded as her gaze briefly went past my head.

"Next time will be better." I commented and she wet her lips.

"I'll bring some clothes." She smirked and leaned in once more to give me one last kiss.

Then she was off walking down the hall tiredly and I sighed as I closed the door. Once it clicked shut I rested my forehead against it, "I hate you so much right now." I spoke to Shawn as I kept my eyes closed.

"Oh you're perfect." He mimicked and then laughed as he threw his shirt into a hamper.

"You'll live." He retorted and I turned to him as he shoved his pants off.

He was such a-

"Butthole." I spat at him and he giggled at my burst.

"You're not even a butthole! Butts are nice you.. you're an anal canal! You're the biggest cockblock I've ever known I swear to God." I groaned loudly and I laid back down burying my face into the pillow she was laying on.

"One, she doesn't have a cock so I can't necessarily cockblock. Two, you two were sleeping not about to have sex so I also can't necessarily be a cockblock. Three, it is not my fault she decided to leave when she could've just laid back down." His voice was slowed down and a bit slurred as he stuck up his hand.

"I wouldn't want to stay if I was jumped on in the middle of my peaceful sleep!" I grunted out and he stayed silent until he laughed.

"Pretty fun though."

"You're still a butthole." I mumbled wanting her warmth back.

"Thought I wasn't a-"

"Butt! Hole!" I punctuated firmly and he sighed as I pulled the covers up to my neck.

"Yeah, yeah." He sighed as he turned off his lamp and the room was surrounded with darkness.

Damnit, I wanted her back in my bed.

__________________

Y'all I counted every single comment that counted as a vote from the last chapter along with the one before hand. Honestly I had a hard ass time choosing as well cause no matter what I had great plans no matter the sex. The total votes came out as,

G!P = 60 votes

GxG = 42 votes

But because I wanted both, after this book is finished (whenever that is, I'm unreliable when it comes to updates.) I'm going to post the GxG version of Coffee Shop so you guys can have both. Unless you want it sooner then I'll have to see.

But anyways I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then,

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

_________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

New life Alaska

Фанфик

1.8K 124 31
Katie is just a normal girl that lives in Toronto. Not the popular girl at school and just has one friend, her best friend Kailey. But one day her da...
Señorita Snow White

Фанфик

15.2K 678 20
"I love it when you call me señorita." A love story between two people that know they aren't good for each other, but proceed to do so anyways. Cami...
4.7K 171 17
Kenna lived the perfect life in the big city. Sure, she'd had her fair share of hard times, but overall life was perfect. She and her boyfriend of th...
56.3K 2.1K 22
Is it considered a beard too when the person is trying to give a "straight" girl the appearance of being gay instead of the other way around? Camila'...