Never fall in love again ~ Ot...

By Yune143

Kath Baldimore, a girl that was being dumped and cast away by his boyfriend, promise that she would not fall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thank you message
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Letters to readers
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thank You
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 41

1.3K 49 4
By Yune143

This chapter contains scenes that is not suitable for minor children. So please parental guidance is advise.

KAE

" N..o...o ..ahh...h.... Fou lo..o..."

I can't believe Prince Fou lo will do this to me.

I was sleeping soundly when I felt that something was crawling in my bed. I thought it was only a cat or a dog but not. It was heavy and somewhat big based on how the cushion bed sunk deeply. I tried to change position without opening my eyes thinking that it will disappear once I try to give it a fright that I was awake but not. It really bothers me that it slowly approaching me, covering me with his shadow.

When I felt that something was amiss, I slowly opened my eyes and saw a silver hair man above me.

"Wh...at... are you doing?" That was the only words that I can speak of in that kind of situation.

He shove the blanket out revealing my whole gorgeous body to him. He then gave me a seductive look and examine me from head to foot. I was only wearing a thin layer of sleeping attire, so he can see everything in me.

I tried to push him away from me and hide my precious parts from him but he was able to stop me from doing it. He grab my hands and put it above my head. He tied it with a hankerchief to prevent me from escaping and doing unnecessary things that could hinder everything.

He fetch something from the table and after drank it. He then cupped my mouth trying to open it and afterwards kissing me, as a way to made me drank it too.

It taste weird that I can't hardly explain. After a couple of minutes, I felt hot and lust all of a sudden. My inner self is urging me to reveal my true self in this man in front of me. I tried to calm down but it was no use. Many minutes later, everything inside me wants to burst out.

I was sweating heavily and I am so lustful inside. " H..el..p!" I can't control it anymore and I want to let it out now.

When I look at this man, he too, is feeling the same thing as mine. He drank it also making himself feel hot and wild inside. He was blushing red while keeping himself looking good in it.

Suffering from this sensation, I then realize that this man made me drank an aphrodisiac medicine. I thought it was only in historical era that they could actually use this kind of medicine but in reality, it do exist in this era too.

"It....s .... so.o ... Hot..." I exclaimed.

I find it so hard to breathe when I saw Prince Fou lo above me, looking too handsome and seductive in my eyes. He entrap me in his arms, as he stares passionately at my begging eyes. He then look down towards my nose, tracing downwards towards my pink lips.

With his hand, he gently caress my lips, teasing it as he licks his own lips, giving a hint that he wants to kiss it. He still endures what he was feeling right now, waiting for me to say that thing.

With his warm breath synchronizing with mine, I  can sense that his heart beats fast right now. He slowly leans towards me, making our face close to each other with only one inch apart. It made me feel more hot, driving me crazy as I still suffering from this medicine.

Prince Fou lo then touch my face with his right hand caressing it down to my neck and to my clavicle area. He gently stroke it, making me arouse and wanting for more.

As I gonna say the words that he really wants to hear.....a certain man entered and interrupt everything.

*THUD!*

The door slammed hard, revealing a man that is beyond angry right now. "You bastard! What are you doing?!" He then tried to separate us with his brute force but it was nullified by Prince Fou lo's magic.

He was send flying, hitting him towards the wall. The impact was so loud, making him cough blood as he stood up finding his balance once more.

"Prince Ryuzenheim!" I worriedly shouted. But because of the effect of the medicine, I don't have enough strength to push Prince Fou lo away from me.

" Ohh.. h... Ah....hhh.!" Instead of resisting him, I can't believe that I actually receiving everything what Prince Fou lo is doing in me. He showered me a plenty of kisses in my neck, making me moan more and more. He touch my bountiful chest caressing it with care, giving me pleasure and making me feel good.

"Nooooo...oo ... .ahhh....haaa..." I can't stop myself from moaning.

"You asshole! Stop from what you are doing!" Prince Ryuzenheim can't approach us anymore because Prince Fou lo made an invisible barrier making us visible to see from him.

"BASTARDDDDD!!!"

Prince Fou lo continued without care on Prince Ryuzeneheim. He didn't fight back to him even though Prince Ryuzenheim is cursing him to death.

"Ahhhhh....hhh .... Oh .. My.... Haaaaa" I let a seductive cry of moan making him more enjoyable to what he is doing right now to me.

Prince Fou lo kiss my bountiful chest, making sure it really planted it to where my nipple is. It made me moan harder because it was my most sensitive part. He smirk and find it amusing to tease me more as he found one by one my inner side of myself.

"Your quite good and look more and more beautiful than ever, Kae" When I look into his eyes, he really meant it. I blush slightly and felt somewhat embarrassed.

Prince Ryuzenheim cried as he still curse and finds a way to break the barrier.

"Don't worry about him. I will make you feel good in a gentle manner."

"Pleas...e.... Ahhh...hh... Noo-o"

I pleaded him to stop but his hands starts to move downward as he reach to where my opening is.

"Ah!" Prince Fou lo gave me a warm smile as he continue to caress my other precious part.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!" Prince Ryuzenheim cried as he saw him undressing my lower portion of clothes.

"You will be mine, Kae."

-------------

"Oi! Wake up!"

I was startled when Prince Ryuzenheim tap my cheeks several times to wake me up.

"What happened? You were sweating and moves kinda awkwaed while sleeping. Oh! Why are you crying?"

"huh?!" I touch my face and felt that tears is still flowing out of my eyes.

I suddenly remembered what happen to my dream earlier. I felt embarrassed just remembering it. I unconsciously hugged Prince Ryuzenheim tightly that makes him blush for a second.

"What happened?" He curiously asked.

I just shook my head and didn't respond to him. I feel calm now after what I experience in my dream.

I then give him a peck in the cheeks and look afterwards the culprit behind this.

I smack Prince Fou lo's head hard which is currently sleeping beside me with his nine-tail fox form. He soon wakes up with a crying face and pleading for mercy.

"Jerk! Don't ever do that again!" I scolded him.

He transformed himself into a chibi nine tail fox because he knows that I can't get angry at him whenever he is in this form. His cuteness really is unresistable.

Prince Fou lo has a power to enter a dream. I recently know this because he did the same at me back when I was at Farrel Kingdom. The same situation but it was not to sexy like this one.

*Whimper...... Prince Fou lo reveals his special move of making himself crying. He is too cute that I immediately forgave him to prevent him from crying.

So.... Why did this happen?

*Flashback

When we return to the guest room where the rest of the gang is been place, Prince Fou lo announce that he will still like to be wed to me.

I still not gave him a proper reply so I stayed quiet.

Prince Ryuzenheim and Shiloh are all angry and want to punch Prince Fou lo in the face because he was too unfair with them in this battle called Love.

Also, Prince Ryuzenheim can't refute because there is Nina and Nulier watching him for his actions.

On the other hand, Shiloh is protesting really hard and begging me to refuse him. I didn't budge at all and let silent engulf me.

Because of the stress and last concert, I didn't have enough rest and I eventually lost consciousness because of over fatigue.

*end of flashback

Prince Fou lo finds his energy back as he nudges his head unto my face.

But Prince Ryuzenheim pick him up and away from me.

"Rest for awhile. Get back your energy and let him give your proper reply."

He then gave a wry smile at me. I felt hurt for a little because he didn't even tried to stop me or tell me to refuse him.

I force myself to sleep to bury this stress in my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.1K 81
Luffy has finished his training and now needs to meet up with his crew at Sabody. Boa Hancock will sail him to the island with her crew, but Elder Ny...
84.7K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
19.8K 911 7
[Discontinued] After dying in prison because an experiment, I went back 2 years before my death. My faith in the Imperial Family, my affection for m...