Chapter 30

"Prince!" three girls exclaimed. They didn't see what happen to Prince Ryuzenheim but the sound of gushing out of blood makes them feel extremely worried for the Prince.

Nina immediately runs toward where Prince Ryuzenheim followed by Nulier and Kae. Fou lo on the other hand hastily unleash his illuminated power to brighten up the surroundings. Now they can see that Prince Ryuzenheim was stab with 5 holes in his chest. He continuously coughing out blood. All of them are worried that Princr Ryuzenheim might not survive due to excessive blood loss.

"Quick!!!! Apply pressure on his chest. Apply first aid in him!" Kae ordered Nina hurriedly in order to cease further blood loss.

Nina followed what Kae said and quickly apply a first aid on Prince Ryuzenheim. Nulier went crazy and cried as she saw the Prince's condition. She was trembling and only fear shows on her face.

"Hahahahaha! 😈😈 That's what I want! That face you are making! Humans are really are so pathetic! Scream! Show your fear! Haahahaha!!!" 

"Snap out of it Nulier!" Kae slap Nulier to wake her up to the reality that they were in right now.

"It's not the time to be scared for something like this. We swear to Prince Ryuzenheim that we can handle a situation like this!" 

Kae face the unknown entity that they are facing. "Show yourself! You demon!"

"Hahaha... No need to be brave like that. Cower in fear and surrender yourself upon me! Hahaha"

Kae got irritated to what the demon said. "Hey! Fucking demon! Show yourself! or .... are you afraid of me showing your true self?" Kae tried to intimidate the demon carefully.

"Or perhaps! You are just a coward that only relies on the dark to take advantage of the situation. What lame way of proving oneself worth."

Luckily, the demon seems little dumb and actually fall at the trap that Kae set up.

"You insolent fool! How dare you mock a mighty demon like me! I will not forgive you! I call forth thee, Jin and Fin!" the demon summon his 2 minions and ordered to kill Kae and the rest of the gang.

"Yes! As you wish!" said in unison by his 2 minions.

Jin and Fin stab theirselves at their chest as if they are pulling something out of their body. The sound of their flesh being rip apart by their hands are so loud that Kae and Nulier almost puked on how gross they were.

"Ewww! Grosss!!!" Nulier put her both hands on her mouth to prevent herself from puking.

Kae too did the same and just look away to divert herself. But the sound that they produce still penetrate their ears making Kae and Nulier imagine more on what is happening to them.

A sound of breaking a bone can be heard from both of them. After, they pull it out and that gushing sound of pulling a part of their body makes Nulier now puked. Kae still holding it in.

Fou lo approach Kae and nudge his head on her thigh to bring comfort just a little. But a few seconds a light appear from Nulier and Kae, making the both of them feel better.

"Thank you Fou lo,... " Both of them said thankfully.

Jin and Fin pulled out one of their rib and transform it as staff and a sword.

"They say that the best weapon is from a part of your body. Providing magic to make it more durable and unbreakable. Right? Brother?" Jin said while licking his new made rib sword power up by his magic.

"Yeah~ ... HaHaHa .. the quality of it sure is fantastic! Ne~ Brother?" Fin literally pointed his rib staff at Kae, Nulier, and Fou lo and said "Which of them should we start to kill first? That puking girl? The wolf boy? or that girl that defies our master?"

"But Brother! We shouldn't choose! Master told us to kill them all! Soooo .... We will choose all of them!"

"Your brilliant as always Jin! Now! Let the party begin!" Fin signaled Jin to attack. He casted a spell that boost Jin speed and attack to its maximum level.

"Nulier! Fou lo! Heads up... Enemies coming! Nina! take good care of the Prince. Bring him to a safe place." Kae acted as a leader for now since Nulier can't give abrupt instructions.

Nulier and Fou lo give Kae a nod. Both of them on their position and is getting to engage in battle.

Zen! Be ready too!

"I know! Alright, I'm itching to have a battle for a long time!"

Jin rapidly dash towards Kae pointing his sharp rib sword to her heart. With Kae's reflex and help of Zen, Kae dodge it without sweat and swiftly strike her right sword on his left arm.
But it was block by Fin's magic that makes Jin invisible to any melee attack.

Tsk.. This brat!

'Oh cold that rising upon the sky! Heed my call and appear yourself upon me! ICE BLAST!' Nulier chant a magic spell and pointed it at Fin who continuously defending and boosting Jin as he can but Jin dispel it without fail.

Kae grunted and find it difficult to launch an attack that can succeed in injuring them. "Nulier! we need to change our battle plan. If we continue like this, we will be all annihilated."

*pant pant pant*

Kae ponder to come up with a better strategy.

Both Jin and Fin are like twins that can't be separated. They both benefit and trusted each other that makes them stronger to beat. I must find a way to defeat them in 1 strike. But how? This is my first time fighting with all of my life except during training but this is an actual combat that both parties are risking their lives. One mistake can possibly lead to death and I don't want that. What should I do?

Kae keep dodging on Jin's attack and act as a shield to protect Nulier who is continuously chanting spells to help me defeat Jin. But because of Fin, it is impossible to land a single blow to him. They are invisible!

"Hahahahah! Petty humans! 😈😈😈 Just die already and accept your fate. Hahaha" 

That demon Lord really is irritating me. Wait? ... Hold on.. Maybe... maybe we can do that! .

Eye sparkle at Kae's eyes as she turn around and look at Nulier and Fou lo. Both of them are panting like crazy because of their fasting rate of depleting of their mana.

"Wh..at *pant*....What are you looking like that? *pant*" Nulier asked Kae while gasping air heavily.

"Woof!Woof?" Fou lo too look confused and want to say something but he didn't continue it.

"I know what we must do." Kae move backwards and meet briefly at Nulier and Fou lo.

Jin and Fin find it ridiculous. "Don't bother like that! You are all gonna be dead any minute! Right? Brother?" Jin lick his rib sword. Fin just fiercely stare at Kae's party and waiting for them to attack.

"You got it?" Nulier and Fou lo nodded.

"Okay! You too handle that two idiots! I must take care of that one!" Kae bravely walk forwards with Nulier and Fou lo.

"On a count of three! Commence our plan!"

Author's note:

Sigh 😥😥😥 I'm so beat! I am not really good at fighting scenes! please don't judge my work about my fighting scenes.. This is really is my first time. I need more references and be better at it. 😢😢😢😢

Please enjoy it guys!

And also please leave some comments to boost up my confidence in writing more chapters😫😫😫😫

need more coffee to drink ☕☕☕