Chapter 54

"Nina!" All of them exclaimed.

Prince Ryuzenheim was caught off guard and can't release himself from the sudden kiss of Nina.

Alicia chuckled evilly. She finds Nina so amusing that she didn't expect that she can pull off that stunt so easily. "You're quiet a clever girl." Alicia complimented Nina. Prince Ryuzenheim lose his consciousness and fall on Nina's embrace.

"Well I am. Now, I thank you for everything." Nina face Alicia and make a slight bow of her head, then she carries Prince Ryuzenheim on her back using her wind magic. "Prince Ryuzenheim will no longer remember that girl from now on. So you shouldn't do anything because it will not benefit you at all. This is the last message that I want you all to here from me. Goodbye." With that, Nina left with Prince Ryuzenheim towards Farrel Kingdom.

"What did you give to Nina?" Nulier ask Alicia.

"It's something that you already know. Want me to spell it out?" Alicia cockily face them with her head held high.

Shiloh almost punch Alicia straight to her face when Prince Fou lo stop him and shake his head. "She's just provoking you. Don't be taunt by it."

Shiloh calm himself quietly as he walks about 5 meters away from Alicia. Prince Fou lo just smile as he knows Shiloh understood why he do that to him.

"Now, you are not done yet with your explanation on how did you get this blades and what it is for in helping Kae/Lily to recover her memories back" Prince Fou lo held Kae's dual blades in front of Alicia.

"Oh my! I thought I already inform you on how to use this. How silly of me." Alicia smirked. "Well, first of all. These forest is entire mine and whatever items will be lost or left behind will automatically be mine. So in short that blade is mine now. But, as you seek my help, I take out the most precious item that girl left after she got lost. That is her dual blades. As a weapon that she yields almost every day, it plays the crucial part as it serves as a memory bank for the owner's daily lives."

Nulier and Prince Fou lo listen intently without interrupting Alicia. "So, the question is, how do you use it? Simple! Just cut her using that blades."

"Cut? You want us to hurt Kae/Lily?" Prince Fou lo exclaimed.

"Exactly."

"Don't be ridiculous. I can't hurt her."

"Then I will." Nulier volunteered herself.

"Nulier!"

"What? It just a mere cut. Kae/Lily won't get die easily. If you are not willing, I can." Nulier was annoyed from Prince Fou lo's dallying.

Alicia smiled and flick her fingers making the tables, chairs and snacks disappear. "Now, I answered all of your questions. You are free to go." Alicia leave them and disappear like a bubble.

Shiloh went back from the group and grab the dual blades. He examines it and tightly held it on his grasp.

"No, I will do it. I can't let a lady do a dirty work as same like this." Shiloh then look at Nulier's dazzling eyes and wink at it.

Nulier slowly realize what Shiloh meant by it. Red flush over Nulier's cheeks making her as red as an apple. "He..Hey!" Nulier tried to call Shiloh but something making her stop from doing it. All of a sudden, she can't approach him anymore because she always remembers what Shiloh told her earlier. What is happening to me?! Thump thump thump

Nulier's heart is beating so fast while looking and following Shiloh behind.

Is he treating me like a lady? Well, I am a lady but....

Nulier stop walking and contemplate what Shiloh is really mean by it. Prince Fou lo notice it and immediately call Nulier worrying that she would left behind and get lost in this thick fog.

No No No... Stop thinking about it. Only Prince Ryuzenheim is for me. Nulier shake and slap her face to get rid of any disturbing thoughts that she thinking right now.

Shiloh look behind and saw the two catching up to him. "We should hurry."

The two nodded and pace up their speed to get where Kae/Lily is right now.

-------------------

"Gray"

Lily mustered all of her courage to face Gray right now. She didn't like the current situation they have as husband and wife.

Gray stop from chopping the fire woods and look behind where Lily was. Lily accidentally stare at Gray's six pack abs and handsome face as he wipes his sweat with the back of his hands. Lily gulped a huge lump of saliva as it makes her arouse a little.

Get a hold of yourself!

"Lily?"

Lily came back to her senses and immediately clears her throat. "I... I need to talk to you"

"Alright" Gray put down the axe and followed silently Lily inside their house. He was so anxious and afraid that Lily is still angry at him. His deed is not something to be forgiven but he promised to himself that once he was forgiven, he wouldn't do it again.

They were at the dining table where Lily prepare some snacks for Gray to relieve him from his work. Lily push a plate of cookies signaling Gray to eat. Gray pick one cookie and eat it. "Hmm... Delicious" Gray commented.

Lily look happy as she sees her husband eating what she made for him. But this is not the reason why called him here.

"Amm.. Gray.."

Gray stop eating after his fifth cookies. He stares at Lily who is looking serious all of a sudden. He straightens up his posture and earnestly listen to Lily.

"I have a dream last night."

Gray feels like something is wrong but still continues to listen.

"I've dream that I'm not part of this world and I accidentally went here. Also, I met the Prince of Farrel Kingdom together with the candidates of his bridal search. I've gained many friends whom I respected so much in my life. Their faces are blurry and I can't recognize them but I feel that here" Lily pointed her heart "I know that there is something missing in my heart."