Chapter 35

Ryu's POV

After the battle, we replenish ourselves by resting ourselves at the cave. All of us are now discussing what happened earlier. All four of them now finally understood what I mean and felt the danger of this journey.

They are so naive at that time that they didn't consider their strength at this point. They are not strong enough and the training we had last time was not enough either.

All of them apologize to me and I gladly accpeted it. Atleast now, they will be more careful from now on.

Back to the current situation, the demon who is tied until now is sulking at the opposite end to where we were. We can't approach him with a little strength in us so we still continue to replenish our energy up until now.

After a couple of minutes, Kae stood up and walk towards the demon. We too followed Kae for her protection. When we arrive at his back, Kae grab his both shoulder and twist him to face towards us.

"You!" Kae pointed her index finger in shock.

"Shiloh!" Kae exclaimed.

"Shiloh?" In unison, all of us spoke with a question mark on our faces.

"Yes. Shiloh! You are Shiloh! I can't forget your face since I have to return to you the coat. But... but.. huh?... You are the demon?!" Base from her expression, Kae really do know this guy. I feel kinda irritated but I need to calm myself for now.

"So what if I'm that demon? You are scared of me?" Shiloh just lowered his head from embarassment.

"Me?.. I'm not scared of you knowing that it is you." Kae answered honestly.

I look at Fou lo to see whether he knows this guy too but he too is looking irritatedly at that man like me.

Then I steal a glance at Nulier and Nina if they also recognize him but judging from their expression, they didn't know either.

Kae now is happily chatting on that demon. Maybe she really forgotten that we are still here.

"Ahem!" I interrupted them.

"Oh! Sorry. Ammm .. everyone.. This is Shiloh. I already met him at the ball."

"Yoh." Shiloh replied.

With that small greeting, I want to knock him out. He was too overfriendly to Kae forgotting what he did earlier to them. He almost killed everyone!

"Kae, don't be too friendly with that demon. Remember we almost got killed because of him." Fou lo reminded Kae. I gave him a thumbs up approving his words towards Kae.

"Yeah I know."

Nulier can't take it anymore and drag Kae away from Shiloh.

" I will take it from here. I want to finish it faster so that we can fully rest back at the Olivian Kingdom." Nulier kneel down and grab Shiloh's chin.

"Why did you put a curse at Olivian Kingdom?"
Direct to the point Nulier ask him without any hesitation.

"Who are you to.... Hey! Your the one who spill.. ummmmmmm!" Shiloh didn't continue to what he is saying because Kae covered his mouth quickly.

"Don't ever mention it again. I don't want to add more fuel in this situation. Understood?" Kae whispered to Shiloh. Shiloh just nodded and Kae release his hand.

They are too close that my blood is boiling with anger just seeing them both like that. Who is that guy really!

"You guys are really too overfriendly despite on what happened earlier." Nina spoke wondering what really is going on between Kae and Shiloh.