Chapter 46

"Okay. Everything settled."

I muttered. I've been packing my things thoroughly to let my mind some peace. After Prince Ryuzenheim claimed me as his woman, Nina and Nulier auras change towards me when we are alone together. Truth to be told, they are now colder towards me but if we are together with Prince Ryuzenheim, it reverts back to normal like we are so called bestfriends.

Shiloh is keeping his distance to me knowing Prince Ryuzenheim's nature. He knows him well that getting on his bad side would create chaos on his part. But he is still the very bestfriend and a little brother I know so instead of letting do what he wants, I stick like a glue to him and talks to him like an elder sister would do. I always let Prince Ryuzenheim know that I only see him as a little brother to avoid conflict. What a stubborn kid I am right?

So back to the main topic, Prince Fou lo is been very busy keeping the Kingdom in shape. With his absence for the past months, his father, the King, have having a hard time fixing things. Only Prince Fou lo can do it because he is a genius in this kind of situation. And the most important is, the King, officialy announce that Prince Fou lo is the next King of their Kingdom. I mean he literally appointed Prince Fou lo to be their King so that he could get some rest and vacation.

To their surprise, Prince Fou lo rejected it and give back the throne to his father. The King was furious and almost hit Prince Fou lo but he explained that after travelling with me, he will accept it gladly. But for now, he will help him fix this Kingdom's problem first and go back travelling with me. He promised. So the King regains his composure and obediently give his consent to the Prince.

That is why, I can't go to his chamber and drag him out there to do some shopping because he is currently busy with the matter of this Kingdom. I let out a huge sigh knowing what he is been through up until now. You can do it Prince!

And for Prince Ryuzenheim, the big jerk who cause the lost of my friedship to Nina and Nulier, is here inside my room, monitoring everything what I do.

"Can you please stop staring at me like that. I would melt you know?" It is somewhat a joke but he take it like I am flirting to him.

"Well, I can't stop looking at your beautiful face."

I almost choke on what he said. I gave him a death glare and let out a huge sigh as a sign of defeated.. afterwards, I gave him a wry smile. " Thank you"

He seems contented and happy about it. I don't know if I should be happy or not... He makes my heart flutter so much that I almost forgotten that I am in a game. I know for sure that this feelings of mine won't ever reach him knowing that the ending would be at Nina afterall. Heroines must win, and sooner he will realize it.

As soon I'm done with my packing, I let Prince Ryuzenheim come with me to meet Prince Fou lo at his room. He is so busy this days so I decided myself that I will go to his room instead. Shiloh saw us and decided to come with us too.

"Prince Fou lo.. can we come in?"

"Yes"

Then with the three us walking together, we saw Prince Fou lo eyes blackened  more and more as the last time we saw him.

"Do you still get enough sleep?" I ask worriedly.

And of course, as the Prince of this Kingdom, tons of paperworks piles like a mountain on top of his desk. It is a nonstop work if you ask me.

"Ammm.. Do you want some help?" I walk slowly to him but both Prince Ryuzenheim and Shiloh grab my hand to stop me.

"Stay here." they both said.

I don't know why but both of them are serious. I glance to where they are looking at and see that Prince Fou lo is focusing on his work right. His eyes reads like a flash and hands writes like a fast typewriter. And he is doing it simultaneously!

"Stay here. Don't disturb his work or you will ruin his rhythm." Shiloh added.

I stepback and listen to them obediently. "Prince Fou lo.. I would like to tell you that we will depart tomorrow morning for our next destination." I said softly.

Prince Fou lo heard this and said " Alright, you can go first and I will follow after I'm done this paperworks. Don't worry. I will be done in a matter of days." He said while not looking at me. Then the three of us went back to our rooms and let him continue his work.

That night, Nina and Nulier came into my room. They bring with them some pillows and blankets.

"Can we sleep over here?" Nina said.

Bothe of them smiled and giggle like a little child. And me? I was startled and can't say 'no' if they are actually wearing some pajamas and bringing their stuff here to sleep. It is my first though someone sleeps besides me, well except for Prince Fou lo in his chibi fox form, it is like a girls night!

We talk about our hobbies, ourselves, and even boys. I know for sure that they will ask me that.

"Tell me honestly Kae... Do you like the Prince?" Nulier directly ask me.

Both of them are so eager to hear my answer. I can't even lie now right that I know what are my feelings for him.

"Sort of?, but I promise,  I won't marry him. You can have him."

"But... but the Prince said your his woman! Don't... Don't lie!" Nina retorted.

" Correction. The three of us are his women. Did you forget that both of you too are chosen for this camdidate to be his bride to be? ... So all of us are his women." I explain. Both of them are surprise by what that I said.

So in other words, they forgotten about it?

I want to laugh but it was a disrespectful act, so I hide it within myself.

"So... Soo... We still have a chance right Nulier?" Nina exclaimed while hugging Nulier.

"Yeah, Yeahh... So quit hugging me!" Nulier tried to push Nina but failed.

"So.. any have questions?"

"Ne~ .. Kae.. You said that we can have him." Nulier comes close to me and place both her arms at my shoulder.

"And we are friends too right?"

"Yea..h?"

I have a bad feeling about this.

"I have one.. but its not a question.." Nulier seems become serious and Nina too.

"Go on..."

"Its a request from the both of us."

"Speak..."

"Can you resign your candidacy as the Prince Ryuzenheim's bride to be?"